Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

Nanja

Lk 13:3-5

3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Most take this passage to mean that Jesus is Teaching Repentance to be performed by a sinner as a condition , or in order to get saved, however that is not what Jesus is saying at all. Jesus here merely made a declarative statement that was True, simply because those who are not given repentance from Him as their Prince and Saviour Acts 5:31, will no doubt perish in their sins. Repentance in regards to Salvation is given [not offered] by God, for Christ is God Our Saviour, if He indeed saves us. Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Note: If Christ does not give us Repentance, then He is not Our Prince and Saviour !

It [Repentance] is given by Him as proof or evidence of Him being our Saviour, for its a Change of Mind. As men in the flesh we are void of this type of repentance, for if man could change their minds by our own so called freewill, it would not be necessary for Christ to give it, or to bestow it upon those He is saving !

This Repentance that Christ gives to Israel or His Church or His Elect is the New Birth. 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

This being begotten again, the New Birth, is God giving us Repentance. Why is that ? Because the words here begotten again is the greek word anagennaō and means:

to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

You see that ? It means to have ones mind changed ! What is Repentance in Lk 13:3-5 ?

The word repent there is the greek word metanoeō and means:

to change one's mind, i.e. to repent

2) to change one's mind for better, heartily to amend with abhorrence of one's past sins

What can be more plainer ? Repentance is the fruit of the New Birth ! So in actuality, what Jesus is saying in Lk 13:3-5, is that except you are born again, ye shall like wise perish ! No New Birth by the Resurrection of Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3, then no repentance, and therefore we perish in our sins without a Saviour !

Excellent Teaching on the true meaning of Repentance!

~~~~~

Nanja

Cain, as others of the seed of the serpent[Gen 3:14-15; 1 Jn 3:12 are those God never Loved in Christ before the world began Jn 17:23-24, and neither were they chosen in Him that they should be Holy and without Blame before Him in Love Eph 1:4; and neither were they predestinated to be conformed into the Image of God's Son Rom 8:29 !

This comprehensive study on Cain not being created in Adam in the beginning, #157, #158, #159, is much appreciated, and systematically proves through the scriptures, that Cain and his progeny, the seed of the serpent, are not found in the geneology of Adam, but was sown in the world by the serpent/devil Mat. 13:38-39.

Also, that God's Redemptive Purpose in Christ was to redeem only the World that He Loved John 3:16, the Chosen Seed He had Chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4: His Body Rom. 12:5, His Bride Eph. 5:25.

The world of the serpent's seed hates the Seed of Christ!

John 17:14
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Gal. 4:28-29
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

~~~~~

beloved57

This comprehensive study on Cain not being created in Adam in the beginning, #157, #158, #159, is much appreciated, and systematically proves through the scriptures, that Cain and his progeny, the seed of the serpent, are not found in the geneology of Adam, but was sown in the world by the serpent/devil Mat. 13:38-39.

Also, that God's Redemptive Purpose in Christ was to redeem only the World that He Loved John 3:16, the Chosen Seed He had Chosen In Union with Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4: His Body Rom. 12:5, His Bride Eph. 5:25.

The world of the serpent's seed hates the Seed of Christ!

John 17:14
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Gal. 4:28-29
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

~~~~~
Amen. Cain as others was a physical descendant of Adam and Eve Gen 4:1, but not a Spiritual descendant made in the image and likeness of God. The seed of the serpent are only Adams physical descendants, but spiritually they belong to their father the devil and so they are exempt from the redemptive blessings in and through Jesus Christ.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nanja

1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

The OC Saints had Faith in Christ for their Righteousness as does the NT Saints.

Notice Isa 45:23-25

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Rom 3:21-25

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Like Isa 45

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

That forgiveness of sins was through Christ the coming seed of the woman, the Shiloh Gen 49:10; all the OT prophets since the beginning did bear witness to Lk 1:70 and Faith to Salvation was in His Blood Rom 3:24-25, and so in order to that, they must also have heard the Word of God, for Faith cometh by hearing Rom 10:17, also OT Saints understood that this mercy of forgiveness of sins, God had reserved only for a Remnant Micah 7:18

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth[Taketh away] iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

But this Mercy that God delighteth in for the taking away of iniquity, was not for all mankind, but a Remnant, not even all ethnic jews either, for in them was a remnant Isa 1:9

And this Remnant of Hope was always given the Faith of God's Elect to Trust in Christ's Blood for their Mercy of forgiveness Rom 3:24-25

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Amen! Just exactly as 1 Cor 1:30 states, those The Father had chosen in Christ before the world began Eph. 1:4-5 were Given Purpose and Grace in Him 2 Tim. 1:9 , and so they were already, even in Eternity, made Righteous / Justified and Sanctified!

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen! Just exactly as 1 Cor 1:30 states, those The Father had chosen in Christ before the world began Eph. 1:4-5 were Given Purpose and Grace in Him 2 Tim. 1:9 , and so they were already, even in Eternity, made Righteous / Justified and Sanctified!

~~~~~

Yes, I believe Jude points to that, that we were sanctified by the Father and given to Christ in election before the foundation Jude 1:1

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 2 mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

This being sanctified refers to our election in Christ !

Nanja

Yes, I believe Jude points to that, that we were sanctified by the Father and given to Christ in election before the foundation Jude 1:1

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 2 mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

This being sanctified refers to our election in Christ !

Agree, the Father's choosing of us in union with our Surety, to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, and to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7 was our actual sanctification; setting apart His Elect Children from the rest of the world of mankind, which shall remain under the Wrath of God John 3:36.

~~~~~

beloved57

Agree, the Father's choosing of us in union with our Surety, to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, and to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7 was our actual sanctification; setting apart His Elect Children from the rest of the world of mankind, which shall remain under the Wrath of God John 3:36.

~~~~~

Absolutely !

Nanja

Mk 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Them that are without ! What does this mean ? Without of what ?

They are without the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

All of mankind without exception can be of the Election of Grace !

They are without the Seed of Christ Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

For all Spiritual and Gospel Promises are made sure to all the seed Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

They are without the scope of Christ's redeeming Love and death Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Titus 2:14

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

They are without the New Birth that Christ's Death Provides 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

They were strangers outside the Promises of the Covenant as the gentiles were under the OC Eph 2:12

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

The word strangers here means:

without the knowledge of, without a share in

Excellent post!

All those which are without the realm of God's Election of Grace Rom. 11:5; Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9, are those of the devil's seed, such as Jesus addressed in:

Mat. 23:32-33
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

They are reprobates, vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 which have no hope for Salvation and were prepared for destruction Mat. 25:41, for The King shall profess unto them:

Mat. 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For their primary purpose was to persecute God's Elect People as their father the devil does, and then be Justly condemned by God for it.

~~~~~

Nanja

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The World here that God so Loved and gave His Son in behalf of, is a very specific World, for in the original the world is preceded by the definite article, indicating it is a definite specific world !

"Outwv gar hgaphsen (5656) o qeov ton kosmon, "

We clarify this because there is a specific world that Christ did not give Himself for Jn 17:9

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

egw peri autwn erwtw; (5719) ou peri tou kosmou

This World is obvious different from the one that He gave Himself in Behalf of !

The World that God so Loved, and that Christ Loved and Gave Himself for, is the World of His Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

We understand this because those whom God Loved in Jn 3:16, Christ also Loved in Eph 5:25, and Christ Himself is God.

In the original its the Church with the definite article:

Oi andrev, agapate (5720) tav gunaikav, kaqwv kai o Xristov hgaphsen (5656) thn ekklhsian kai eauton paredwken (5656) uper authv,

You see the word world [kosmos] has various meanings, one of which is:

an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ
world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)
of believers only, John 1:29; 3:16; 3:17; 6:33; 12:47 1 Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19

The Church is a World because it falls under the definition of world here as a collection of particulars. In this case it is a collection of the called out ones ! The word Church in the original is ekklēsia Ek means out of and kaleō to call, the called out ones as in Rom 9:24

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

a gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly

an assembly of the people convened at the public place of the council for the purpose of deliberating

the assembly of the Israelites = World

any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance, tumultuously
in a Christian sense

an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting

a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake

those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body

the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth
the assembly of faithful Christians already dead and received into heaven

So, all of the called out ones from among the jews and gentiles, that form the Church, is the World that God Loved and gave His Son for, and the World that the Son Loved and gave Himself for, that He :

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Thats how they become Believers. And technically, that is What John 3:16 is saying, that God gave His Son for those Believing, pretty simple, all who believe in Him is whom He gave Himself for, and they constitute a World !

TY for this very comprehensive study on the word "World", and how the scriptures reveal 1 Cor. 2:13 the True intent of John 3:16 ! ☺

~~~~~

beloved57

TY for this very comprehensive study on the word "World", and how the scriptures reveal 1 Cor. 2:13 the True intent of John 3:16 ! ☺

~~~~~
Amen Sister and Thanks to God for your fellowship in the Truth.

Nanja

Faith is not a condition man meets in order for God to fulfill a promise to that person, that is a false witness as to what True Faith is, but True Faith is taking God at His Word of Promise ! This principle is demonstrated with Sarah,Abraham's Wife; For God had made a promise that she would have a Son, and upon hearing of this promise for the first time, Sarah laughed in unbelief, because physically she was not able, so all natural reasoning was not able to embrace this Promise of God. Gen 18:8-15

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.

10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.

11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

13 And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

Now moving ahead, What changed Sarah's attitude of unbelief to the testimony of scripture later given her here Heb11:11

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

Now we know from the outset that Sarah did not judge Him Faithful who had promised, Just read again Gen 18:8-15, So what happened ? Now understand this, God's Promise to give Sarah and Abraham a Son, was not contingent upon their belief or faith, for the Promise was Solely dependent Upon God's Ability and His Purpose and Time, for all of us are born into this world by Time and Purpose set by God Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

This was even True of the Lord Jesus Christ i n His Humanity, there was a set time for Him to be born Gal 4:4 and set time for Him to die Jn 12:23; So God was revealing or making known to Sarah and Abraham of a Birth that God had already purposed, the Birth of Issac, he was a Child promised, or a child of promise, whom his parents would be and the time of his birth were settled facts before the world began ! So what happened ? Its simple, God gave her Faith and Abraham to believe the promise, to rest in His word of promise and Divine Ability, and so It is, when God makes a promise to someone, no matter how improbable it may seem to flesh and blood, and the circumstances, but because God cannot lie, He then gives the Faith to believe in His Word or to take Him at His Word of Promise. God's Promising as He promised Eternal Life Titus 1:1-2, will eventually work or cause Faith in the ones promised to, so they rest in His Ability, and this is a Spiritual Blessing, not a Natural one, that is seen by not only Sarah's initial unbelief, but also Abraham at first doubted the Promise Gen 17:15-17, But God did give them both to give Him Glory and Trust His Ability and promise Rom 4:19-21

19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

So ones unbelief in God's Promise does not hinder God's faithfulness, but God's Faithfulness will cause them to change from unbelief to Faith and to give Him the Glory !

Abraham and Sarah's unbelief provides an excellent illustration of how God Works Spiritually in all His Elect Children, His Sheep that Christ Jesus was Surety for in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 7:22 to Believe His Promises:

Heb. 13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

It is God who works in them, gives them Faith to Believe His Promises, so they can only give God all the Glory John 6:29.

Titus 1:1-2
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Contrarily, false believers continue to persist in their own works and accomplishments they perform in their attempt to please God, but it's all in vain Eph. 2:8-9; Mat. 7:22.

~~~~~

beloved57

Abraham and Sarah's unbelief provides an excellent illustration of how God Works Spiritually in all His Elect Children, His Sheep that Christ Jesus was Surety for in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 7:22 to Believe His Promises:

Heb. 13:20-21
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

It is God who works in them, gives them Faith to Believe His Promises, so they can only give God all the Glory John 6:29.

Titus 1:1-2
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Contrarily, false believers continue to persist in their own works and accomplishments they perform in their attempt to please God, but it's all in vain Eph. 2:8-9; Mat. 7:22.

~~~~~
Amen Sister!

Nanja

Did Christ die for Judas the traitor ? Jesus said of Judas Jn 6:70

70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

I emphasize the number one here because some will say that Christ called Peter a devil when He said this Matt 16:23

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

So if Jesus was calling Peter a devil here then Christ was mistaken in Jn 6:70 when He said quite clearly that of the Twelve only One was a devil, He should have said Two of you are devils !

Now, did Christ die for Judas the traitor devil ?

The answer is NO ! In fact there is no evidence in scripture that Christ died for anyone who does not become a believer and follower of Him at His Voice and who was of His Sheep. Scripture is clear in that it indicates that judas was not a believer in Christ as the other Disciples He chose to follow Him were; This is seen here Jn 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him [Thats the devil judas].

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father !

Now Jesus says later of those jews not believing on Him this Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now since Jesus points out in Jn 6:64-65 that the one betraying Him was one that believeth not, then it leads to the conclusion that he was not of Christ's Sheep Jn 10:26 ! which scripture does testify that Christ did die for Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

So there is no biblical evidence that judas iscariot was a believer, therefore a Sheep, and one for whom Christ died.

Now I know many who claim that Christ did die for judas the devil traitor because he was supposedly present at the Lords Supper when He spake the following Lk 22:18-23, and from a casual reading of this text it does appear that judas was among them when Christ stated for whom He was giving Himself in behalf of, however many debates have come arose on this, since when we compare all the accounts of this event with other Gospel writers, it seems to indicate that judas at the time the word were spoken ,had already left the room to do his devilish deed of betraying Christ; But if he by chance was still there with them and partook of the Lords supper with them ! Now if he was and the Lord did give him to eat and drink of His Body and Blood, then Christ gave it to a unbeliever, a devil that was about to betray Him ! Now notice Lk 22:21-22

21 But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table.

22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

Now what did Christ say about the one who was to betray Him earlier here ? Jn 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Hence judas would still be Identified as a unbeliever whom Jesus knew that would betray Him. This is serious here, because if Jesus in light of judas unbelief in Him, still administered to him the Lord's Supper, then why not administer the Lords Supper to all unbelievers ? If Christ did, why not follow His example ?

Now if judas was there as it is conjectured, then he was there in Unbelief, and Christ is clear why one does not believe in Him here Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not[including judas Jn 6:64], because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And scripture testimony states that Christ gives His Life for His Sheep, but if judas did not believe, could not have been one, even up to the point of Lk 22, so the conclusion is, even if judas was present at lk 22:21-22 and heard Jesus words, they still did not apply to any but His Sheep. I personally do not believe Judas was even present at that time, but if he was, I cannot see Christ giving a unbeliever the Lord's Supper !

I really appreciate this comprehensive study including your discerning comments, and am in complete agreement with your overall assessment! TY!

beloved57

The True Believer serves two laws !

This we know from the experience and testimony of the Saintly Paul, who wrote Rom 7:25

I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Paul here expressly says, even while being a Believer, in that he begins by saying that he Thanked God through Jesus Christ, which is something he never would have uttered in his unregenerate state, in that he hated Christ and thought of Him as an imposter see Acts 9, and so He Thanked God for the fact presently that He served the Law of God with his mind. This no doubt pertains to the renewed mind of the New Covenant Believer wherein it is written Heb 8:10

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Its that renewed mind Paul writes of here Eph 4:22-24

22 that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Its the renewed mind of the newly created man from newbirth !

However, Paul also admits that while still being in his sinful body of flesh, He still serves the law of sin Rom 7:25

I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

​Folks the True Believer, with the flesh, still serves the Law of sin, continually, this is the testimony of Paul, a New Covenant , regenerated Believer !

Nanja

The True Believer serves two laws !

This we know from the experience and testimony of the Saintly Paul, who wrote Rom 7:25

Paul here expressly says, even while being a Believer, in that he begins by saying that he Thanked God through Jesus Christ, which is something he never would have uttered in his unregenerate state, in that he hated Christ and thought of Him as an imposter see Acts 9, and so He Thanked God for the fact presently that He served the Law of God with his mind. This no doubt pertains to the renewed mind of the New Covenant Believer wherein it is written Heb 8:10

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Its that renewed mind Paul writes of here Eph 4:22-24

22 that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Its the renewed mind of the newly created man from newbirth !

However, Paul also admits that while still being in his sinful body of flesh, He still serves the law of sin Rom 7:25

​Folks the True Believer, with the flesh, still serves the Law of sin, continually, this is the testimony of Paul, a New Covenant , regenerated Believer !

Amen! Yes, Paul had to already have been in a regenerate state to experimentally understand the renewed mind he had been given which made him Spiritually equipped to serve the law of God.

So, when Paul thanked God through Jesus Christ our Lord in Rom. 7:25, I believe he already knew about God's Eternal Purpose which he spoke about later to the Ephesians.

Eph. 3:11
According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Which refers to the New Covenant or Everlasting Covenant which is revealed Ps. 25:14 to every Elect sinner after they are born again, and then given Faith to believe in Christ, Who already fulfilled all the conditions for each one of them whom God had Chosen In Union with Him and predestinated to Salvation in Him, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting. As David understood:

2 Sam. 23:5
Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

For all of the Election of Grace, the Heirs of Salvation, God has preordained every detail to Perfection for their Salvation in Christ their Surety from Everlasting, according to His Divine Purpose!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

In God's sight then, once a person is Born of the Spirit of God, of incorruptible seed, they do not commit sin, even though while still in a flesh body, they do serve the law of sin, sinning everyday.

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

~~~~~