Minerva's Official Wedding Thread!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
MY VEIL CAME IN!!!!

YAY!

It's cool, I love it, I haven't tried it on with the dress yet, but I know it's gonna be awesome! My daughter wants to walk behind me and hold it.... :)

Pictures tomorrow hopefully :) :) :)

Weeeee!

:banana:

Great! It got here in time!:guitar:

Jackson

Last time I checked, you can take a vacation day when you've got 7 of them racked up. Everyone at TOL will harass the living hell out of that guy if he fires Jared. Just give us his home phone, e-mail and address if it comes to that. Oh and the names and addresses of all his customers, suppliers and his kids.:chuckle:

I'll make it a full time job.

Same here!!!:D

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Don't worry about the boss. :plain:
What goes around comes around and that guy will get whats coming to him if he keeps it up.:think:

Last time I checked, you can take a vacation day when you've got 7 of them racked up. Everyone at TOL will harass the living hell out of that guy if he fires Jared. Just give us his home phone, e-mail and address if it comes to that. Oh and the names and addresses of all his customers, suppliers and his kids.:chuckle:

I'll make it a full time job.

Take it from CRASH dude... We harass the living daylight out of people who build abortion clinics so we can totally handle some loser boss :loser:

Few more days left!!!!!!!!!!!

Minerva

Ok, I doubt that I will be back online until Monday....I am going to be So busy today and tomorrow. When I get back I will have tons of pictures to share!!!! We are so excited....I'm not sure who is more excited actually...me...or Jared! Well, wish me luck and pray that it isn't to cold and windy and that I don't fall down or something stupid during this thing!

:)

GuySmiley

Ok, I doubt that I will be back online until Monday....I am going to be So busy today and tomorrow. When I get back I will have tons of pictures to share!!!! We are so excited....I'm not sure who is more excited actually...me...or Jared! Well, wish me luck and pray that it isn't to cold and windy and that I don't fall down or something stupid during this thing!

Have a great time! Can't wait for the pics. . . .

Sharri

Congrats

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Praise the Lord! Stories and photos expected a few days from now.

PKevman

Praise the Lord for Minerva's marriage and for all of the brothers and sisters on TOL who helped chip in for this great occasion.

PK and fam will be praying for you Minerva! :up: