Militarized Police

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There are dozens of You Tube videos of rogue cops abusing people. Compare dozens to the thousands of decent police officers. That's not the problem. The problem is that the decent officers think they have to protect the dirty ones from the consequences of their behavior.

They won't turn in another officer, even if he commits crimes. And if they do, they can expect retaliation from their fellow officers.

That's what needs to be cleaned up.

Christ's Word

So, at least two then. :plain:

Baloney. Just assumed, made up nonsense that couldn't be rationally confused with a rule even if you could sustain the anecdote.

Any corrupt officer of the court is a problem for every, to be sure. As is the sort of make believe horsefeathers you taint the larger part with or attempt to.

Take a course in statistics and dial down rhetoric that no reasonable human being should give credit to as it stands.

If what you say is true, which it is not, non of this would have happened, the Florida Police would have applauded this State Trooper's actions instead of harassing and stalking her. Once again this proves how clueless you are.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/florida-trooper-arrested-a-cop/

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If what you say is true, which it is not, non of this would have happened, the Florida Police would have applauded this State Trooper's actions instead of harassing and stalking her. Once again this proves how clueless you are.
Nah. People are people. Some are good, some bad, many just mistaken. It's why we have laws and review to begin with, to minimize and address those acts and to minimize the mistaken part.

The last part just underscores your inability to consider a thing without your emotions running you to ground.

Christ's Word

Nah. People are people. Some are good, some bad, many just mistaken. It's why we have laws and review to begin with, to minimize and address those acts and to minimize the mistaken part.

The last part just underscores your inability to consider a thing without your emotions running you to ground.

Not only do the facts not support your theory of a couple of rogue cops, hundreds of officers in the same state harassing this trooper illegally prove the problem is more widespread than you realize, or your fragile ego is willing to admit. Pull your pea head out of the dark place you have it lodged.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not only do the facts not support your theory of a couple of rogue cops,
That wouldn't be an accurate representation of my position and as I'm not the one claiming a systemic rule the onus isn't on me. It's on you making that claim, which should reasonably be supported by preferably peer reviewed and objective data and not your anecdotal experience, which at best would mean, if corroborated, that there's a real problem in need of work in fairly narrow confines.

hundreds of officers in the same state harassing this trooper illegally prove the problem is more widespread than you realize, or your fragile ego is willing to admit.
Where your ever present insistence on dragging that sort of thing into any response speaks to the actual fragility present.

Pull your pea head out of the dark place you have it lodged.
That place would be the verifiable information and model you advance for analysis. I agree it's without much light, though it's loud enough.

THall

That wouldn't be an accurate representation of my position and as I'm not the one claiming a systemic rule the onus isn't on me. It's on you making that claim, which should reasonably be supported by preferably peer reviewed and objective data and not your anecdotal experience, which at best would mean, if corroborated, that there's a real problem in need of work in fairly narrow confines.

Where your ever present insistence on dragging that sort of thing into any response speaks to the actual fragility present.

That place would be the verifiable information and model you advance for analysis. I agree it's without much light, though it's loud enough.

If your fool brain can't
admit there is a code of
silence in the U.S. L.E. culture,
then you are too stupid to
reason with. You are once
again, completely ignorant
of reality.

More reality for your pea brain.

http://www.infowars.com/nypd-arrests-brutalizes-for-cia-analyst-mcgovern-ahead-of-petraeus-speech/

IMJerusha

Infowars.......the national enquirer for the conspiracy theorist!

If this is "reality," then Elvis is still alive, Hillary adopted an alien baby and Oprah only has 3 years to live.

This is Ray McGovern's MO. http://www.justiceonline.org/our-work/ray-mcgovern.html It's old, it's tiresome and it proves one thing...that Ray McGovern is a political activist needing to make a scene to be heard. Only a schlemiel would pay attention to him. He's an embarrassment to the Bronx!

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If your fool brain can't
admit there is a code of
silence in the U.S. L.E. culture,
then you are too stupid to
reason with. You are once
again, completely ignorant
of reality.

More reality for your pea brain.

Nice straw man. That wasn't the issue. I'm sure most professions prefer to handle their problems in house. But if you want to claim some sort of rampant corruption the onus is on you to provide more than your paranoia and your willingness to conflate anecdote with the rule.

As to who speaks for or from what, we've already agreed elsewhere that:

No one expects you to
promote fairness or justice
I agree your opinion accurately reflects the opinion of no one and that no one should hold tightly to it and voice it at any opportunity. :plain:

Christ's Word

Nice straw man. That wasn't the issue. I'm sure most professions prefer to handle their problems in house. But if you want to claim some sort of rampant corruption the onus is on you to provide more than your paranoia and your willingness to conflate anecdote with the rule.

As to who speaks for or from what, we've already agreed elsewhere that:

I agree your opinion accurately reflects the opinion of no one and that no one should hold tightly to it and voice it at any opportunity. :plain:

Just another straw in your strawman.....

http://www.infowars.com/video-new-york-deputy-slaps-man-for-refusing-unwarranted-search/

no abuse here, no problem with cops behavior in the U.S., nothing to look at here.....:loser:

whitestone

there's not much difference between S.S. and U.S.,,,if you bow down it will work,,,the T or cross is the only letter separating S&T from U,,

fool

Hall of Fame
Not sure someone as dumb
as you can count that high,
but give it your best shot.

Not sure why your list of claimed
'exceptions' keeps piling up?
Throw this one on the pile sweet pea.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/11/chp-cop-resigns/

the article said:
The CHP has acknowledged two officers were found to have done similar acts in Southern California in 2012, with one losing his job and the other resigning before the probe ended.
So;
It seems that the cops are one level above the regular populace in that if they commit a crime they lose their job but don't get prosecuted like an ordinary person would.
Why does resigning mean you don't get prosecuted?
It's almost as if you could become a cop, hire yourself out for murder and do the murder knowing that no matter how sketchy the shoot was the worst that could happen is you'd get fired.

Christ's Word

Only you could confuse the scientific method as applied to statistical analysis for that. :plain: Well, if we count THall as a separate person, two.

Only a fool like you would need to bring up the scientific method and statistical process to try and determine if these acts by policemen are wrong:

1. Choking a man to death for not paying his cigarette tax.

2. Shooting a mental health patient to death for illegally camping.

3. Battering a young man for not consenting to an illegal search of his car.

4. Harassing a State Trooper for writing a cop a 120 mph in a 55 speeding ticket.

5. Shooting a black man for reaching in his car to get his driver's license you just told him to get.

6. Illegally killing a rancher's cattle and burying them to hide them with a back hoe.

7. Constantly trying to arrest law abiding citizens for filming police doing illegal things.

8. Throwing a flashbang grenade into a baby's crib and blowing the baby's face off and burning him over 1/3 of his body.

and on and on and on and on..........

I did not know that the code of silence turned into the code of retards when the lawyers promote it......

Daniel1611

It does seem like every there's a new video of cops or other law enforcement hurting or killing someone on some BS. Look at the Immigration videos Pastor Steven Anderson made. The police state is taking shape.

Livelystone

Well, my husband and I went out to celebrate our wedding anniversary tonight and ate out at a restaurant called Annie Guns. The food was great, but on the way home we ran into a sobriety check point. The police were there, the ambulance was there ready to draw your blood. The road was blocked off and 3 lines of cars were stopped in different lanes.

My husband rolls down the window as our vehicle approaches the first officer. My husband mumbles, "great, I don't know this guy".

The officer says in a stern voice, "This is a sobriety check point, you need to pull your licence and proof of insurance out, and pull your car, into the far right lane and wait for further instructions."

My husband did not respond to the statement but looked ahead to the other officers.

The first officer said, "Is there a problem?" To which my husband responded, "Is Tim working tonight? Tim Graham?" The first officer then changed his tone, and said no Tim is off tonight, but his sergeant is here."

On hearing that, my husband pulled his car up to a group of officers in the left lane, the opposite opposite lane the first officer told him to pull into.

One of the officers in that group approached the rolled down window on the drivers side, recognized my husband and said, "Hey! How is it going tonight? You are normally driving a different vehicle, we did not know it was you!"

They had a brief chat about something and then the officer said, "have a great night!"

What was amazing to see was the contrast in attitude of the first officer to the second. I have never witnessed a policeman act so combative and antagonistic for no reason. They had no probable cause and no reasonable suspicion to pull us over or detain us, and I shudder to think what might have happened if that had been my son being harassed instead of my husband who was very calm, respectful and polite.

To bad you can't see how most of the world has to live under the strong arm of the law who is not here to protect and to serve

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Only a fool like you would need to bring up the scientific method and statistical process to try and determine if these acts by policemen are wrong:
Only someone essentially dishonest or with a serious memory impairment would attempt to alter the point of my criticism, which has remained unchanged.

You don't establish a rule by anecdote or bias. And a handful of incidents, if proven, wouldn't manage that either. Like suggesting that because you can produce a dozen photos of burning fields that something has gone horribly wrong with farming. :rolleyes:

I did not know that the code of silence turned into the code of retards when the lawyers promote it......
There are all sorts of things you don't appear to know, like statistical proofs, etc.

:e4e:

Christ's Word

There are all sorts of things you don't appear to know, like statistical proofs, etc.

:e4e:

Except for the fact that the code of silence prevents good cops from arresting and prosecuting bad cops, your claimed statistics might be useful, but once again reality rears it's ugly head and you ignore the obvious making you as always a complete idiot. :loser:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Except for the fact that the code of silence prevents good cops from arresting and prosecuting bad cops, your claimed statistics might be useful, but once again reality rears it's ugly head and you ignore the obvious making you as always a complete idiot. :loser:
Rather, once again the fantastical inner world of the conspiracy theorist, predicated only on nada rears it's empty head and ignorance becomes a fact hidden from all but the similarly enlightened few. :rolleyes:

The closing is the unsustainable, assumptive par on your one hole course. But everyone has a right to expect better from someone with your obvious imagination. :)