Message to Knight or whoever the cuplrit is:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
godrulz is down to 18k posts. I wonder if he will activate his robot to make posts in the middle of the night. He was over 50k before both purges that I know of.

glorydaz

I have been trimmed more than once!
We gotta do what we gotta do!
Like cleaning the garage, the basement, the storage shed!
Lots of stuff no longer useful.
Make room for more stuff!

Exactly. Have you ever watched that show about the hoarders? It's disgusting the stuff they think is worth saving. You'd think this was the Clinton library or something....like maybe we'd find more dirt than we already have. How many times do we need to hear God's UNtruth say, "It isn't wrong to obey."

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well you can whip me with a wet noodle. I am a culprit in trimming down the board. Knight asked me to trim it down.
:idea:

Maybe next round, you can see to it that just the gospel perverter's posts disappear.

heir

TOL Subscriber
3,000 of your posts are gone, so that's a good start for getting rid of gospel perverter's posts.
I don't pervert the gospel, tet. You'd know that, if you knew what the gospel of your salvation was to begin with because it would be the same as mine which is the same as Paul's gospel. I preach it here almost daily (not here every day).

heir

TOL Subscriber
You do know the verse you quoted (2 Cor 4:3) has the phrase "our gospel" in it?
Was Paul not speaking to those who were saved? Was it not the gospel by which Paul was saved? Would it not be then "our gospel"? And just what is the gospel that he declared to the Corinthians? Come on, tet. Say it! And back up your accusation that I pervert the gospel! Prove it or SHUT UP!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Was Paul not speaking to those who were saved when he said "my gospel"?
Was Paul not speaking to those who were saved? Would it not be then "our gospel"? Was it not the gospel by which Paul was saved? Would it not be then "our gospel"? And just what is the gospel that he declared to the Corinthians? Come on, tet. Say it! And back up your accusation that I pervert the gospel! Prove it or SHUT UP!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You do know the verse you quoted (2 Cor 4:3) has the phrase "our gospel" in it?

What are the names of those who traveled with Paul at different times such as listed by Luke in Acts and those that Paul mentions in his epistles. These would be the 'our' in 2 Cor 4:3 and obviously the ones preaching the same message as Paul.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What are the names of those who traveled with Paul at different times such as listed by Luke in Acts and those that Paul mentions in his epistles. These would be the 'our' in 2 Cor 4:3 and obviously the ones preaching the same message as Paul.
:up: I've told him that before, as well. He's got some splainin to do about his accusation against me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These would be the 'our' in 2 Cor 4:3 and obviously the ones preaching the same message as Paul.

Ok, let's look at what Peter said:

(1 Peter 3:15 KJV) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As we see above, Peter describes Paul as "our" beloved brother who has written to the people Peter is addressing.

Yet, you claim Peter preached a different gospel than Paul. You claim Peter's audience is in a different program than Paul's audience. If so, what is Peter talking about when Peter tells his audience that "our" beloved brother Paul wrote to them?

Paul said "our gospel" and Peter said "our beloved brother Paul hath written to you"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:up: I've told him that before, as well. He's got some splainin to do about his accusation against me.

I'll explain it all you want.

Every time I do, you run off and hide, like you did regarding 1 Peter 3, and who Romans was written to.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok, let's look at what Peter said:

(1 Peter 3:15 KJV) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As we see above, Peter describes Paul as "our" beloved brother who has written to the people Peter is addressing.

Yet, you claim Peter preached a different gospel than Paul. You claim Peter's audience is in a different program than Paul's audience. If so, what is Peter talking about when Peter tells his audience that "our" beloved brother Paul wrote to them?

Paul said "our gospel" and Peter said "our beloved brother Paul hath written to you"

Early on, Peter was obviously preaching a different gospel than Paul in the book of Acts.
II Peter was written just before his death in 67 or 68 and long after the 50 AD Jerusalem council of Acts 15 and Paul's confrontation of Peter in Gal 1. By the time of IIPeter it would have been plain that Israel had rejected the Kingdom and was fallen. In spite of the fact that Peter acknowledges Paul's writing as Scripture, he obviously is still struggling to fully understand the revelation which Christ gave to Paul. It's also plain that the so-called great commission given to the twelve was not the same commission given to Paul by the ascended Christ.