Meat Understanding

Tnkrbl123!

I said
The meat is when your learning from the Holy Spirit and applying all the verses to yourself. To purge your own carnality. Because every verse that you try to apply to someone else will cut you.

Wow, if what you say is true then you must be cut and slashed and cut some more, so much that you need a blood transfusion ASAP!!!! If every verse you use against someone will cut you also then you are in big HUGE trouble! That kind of blood loss will kill a man! You MUST go to Jesus and repent and get on your knees and cry out! and beg and plead for mercy and forgiveness because you will not only loose too much blood from your cuts but you will loose your soul!

"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?" - Mark 8:36

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Word of God is easy to believe just not the way you twist it to say what you desire. I see the lady with the funny hat likes you posts.

I said
lol Now be honest. I quote the Word your the one that twists it. You cant believe scripture as it is written it is to convicting to you. Scripture is never easy to believe. If one believes it right. Because we all must go against our demons to believe it. But some of us give into the demons who pervert it to us. You have always done that. You must interpret it instead of taking it as written.

[Jhn 7:38 NKJV]
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wow, if what you say is true then you must be cut and slashed and cut some more, so much that you need a blood transfusion ASAP!!!! If every verse you use against someone will cut you also then you are in big HUGE trouble! That kind of blood loss will kill a man! You MUST go to Jesus and repent and get on your knees and cry out! and beg and plead for mercy and forgiveness because you will not only loose too much blood from your cuts but you will loose your soul!

"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?" - Mark 8:36

I said
lol I done all that years ago. That is what got me to where I'm at now.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Did you see what the apostles went though for believing?? If you knew what love was you could understand why they went through the suffering. And why we will go through the suffering. The suffering is all a part of being born again. Born again is compared to giving birth, to a new creature.

[Jhn 16:20-22
20 "Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.
21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.

marhig

Those who are truly saved show the life of Christ in their lives. They are dying to self, and Christ is living through them. And the word of God through the Spirit will be cleansing our heart, not only does it pierce the heart of those who it is spoken to, but it also pierces the heart of the one who receives it. Turning everyway to keep the way of the tree of Life. Cutting back the bad within our hearts so that the good can grow and flourish and as we decease, Christ is made manifest and increases in and through us by the power of the Spirit.

Those who belong to God should be being cut deep by the word through the Spirit, through our conscience daily. And we are to listen to the guidance that the Spirit gives us and turn from sin. Partake in the sufferings of Christ, deny ourselves, bare our cross and truly follow Jesus. And suffer persecutions, keep our faith and live by the will of God and turn from this world of sin and be a doer of the word and not a hearer only. And those who have faith and do so, and turn to do Gods will, God will strengthen to overcome.

It doesn't stop with only "I believe," those who truly believe, obey Jesus and God and do as they command. That's how you know a true believer, they will be living it out not speaking it only, and as the spirit cleanses our hearts, we become stronger in God and then we are able to partake in the meat. Which is have a deeper understanding in God.

Milk is given to babies who can't yet understand, newborn babies don't understand what our words mean or what we are saying to them. As a child grows, it gets teeth and is able to chew, and eventually can go from milk to meat, in God, this means understanding more and more as we grow in wisdom. Receiving understanding through progressive revelation by the Spirit through Christ. We will never understand, unless God gives us the ears to hear and the eyes to see and understand the deeper things in God. And as we reach adulthood (maturity in God) we then understand clearly the things of God, just like a man who naturally grows understands clearly what a baby can't understand.

You can't give a baby meat to chew, only milk, meat too hard for him to take, but as he matures he can eat meat. And so it is with the things of God.

1 Corinthians 13

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Deuteronomy 29:4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

Jeremiah 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Psalms 135:17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Those who are born of God are all his children, whether they understand the the milk or meat. A garden isn't only made beautiful trees alone, but by every flower and tree that produce fruit and flower. From the smallest to the greatest. They all come together to make the garden beautiful. And so it is in the body of Christ, every member is just as important to God, whether they are great or small. He loves every one of them. And brings out the beauty in them all, all different but with one purpose, to show the glory of their creator, with light shining bright to show their beauty, and the rivers of living water flowing through the midst bringing life to them all.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who are truly saved show the life of Christ in their lives. They are dying to self, and Christ is living through them. And the word of God through the Spirit will be cleansing our heart, not only does it pierce the heart of those who it is spoken to, but it also pierces the heart of the one who receives it. Turning everyway to keep the way of the tree of Life. Cutting back the bad within our hearts so that the good can grow and flourish and as we decease, Christ is made manifest and increases in and through us by the power of the Spirit.

Those who belong to God should be being cut deep by the word through the Spirit, through our conscience daily. And we are to listen to the guidance that the Spirit gives us and turn from sin. Partake in the sufferings of Christ, deny ourselves, bare our cross and truly follow Jesus. And suffer persecutions, keep our faith and live by the will of God and turn from this world of sin and be a doer of the word and not a hearer only. And those who have faith and do so, and turn to do Gods will, God will strengthen to overcome.

It doesn't stop with only "I believe," those who truly believe, obey Jesus and God and do as they command. That's how you know a true believer, they will be living it out not speaking it only, and as the spirit cleanses our hearts, we become stronger in God and then we are able to partake in the meat. Which is have a deeper understanding in God.

Milk is given to babies who can't yet understand, newborn babies don't understand what our words mean or what we are saying to them. As a child grows, it gets teeth and is able to chew, and eventually can go from milk to meat, in God, this means understanding more and more as we grow in wisdom. Receiving understanding through progressive revelation by the Spirit through Christ. We will never understand, unless God gives us the ears to hear and the eyes to see and understand the deeper things in God. And as we reach adulthood (maturity in God) we then understand clearly the things of God, just like a man who naturally grows understands clearly what a baby can't understand.

You can't give a baby meat to chew, only milk, meat too hard for him to take, but as he matures he can eat meat. And so it is with the things of God.

1 Corinthians 13

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Deuteronomy 29:4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

Jeremiah 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Psalms 135:17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Those who are born of God are all his children, whether they understand the the milk or meat. A garden isn't only made beautiful trees alone, but by every flower and tree that produce fruit and flower. From the smallest to the greatest. They all come together to make the garden beautiful. And so it is in the body of Christ, every member is just as important to God, whether they are great or small. He loves every one of them. And brings out the beauty in them all, all different but with one purpose, to show the glory of their creator, with light shining bright to show their beauty, and the rivers of living water flowing through the midst bringing life to them all.

I said
Born again of the Holy Spirit involves much suffering. And the evidence shows up after you have been born again.
[Jhn 16:13-22
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
15 "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you. 16 "A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father."
17 Then [some] of His disciples said among themselves, "What is this that He says to us, 'A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'; and, 'because I go to the Father'?"
18 They said therefore, "What is this that He says, 'A little while'? We do not know what He is saying."
19 Now Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and He said to them, "Are you inquiring among yourselves about what I said, 'A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'?
20 "Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. 21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.

marhig

I said
Born again of the Holy Spirit involves much suffering. And the evidence shows up after you have been born again.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
15 "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you. 16 "A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father."
17 Then [some] of His disciples said among themselves, "What is this that He says to us, 'A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'; and, 'because I go to the Father'?"
18 They said therefore, "What is this that He says, 'A little while'? We do not know what He is saying."
19 Now Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and He said to them, "Are you inquiring among yourselves about what I said, 'A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'?
20 "Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. 21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
Yes and following verses,

It doesn't sound like a do nothing gospel to me!

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

And later in the chapter

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.16Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf..For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

And this

Romans 8

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Last edited:

marhig

I said
And this is later in Romans 8, and it also shows us that Jesus isn't God! (I've emboldened the verse)

Romans 8

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us

....There's no such thing as a do nothing gospel, those that are born of God suffer for God and Christ's sake! They turn from sin, and from the ways of this world, they deny themselves, bare their cross, and follow Jesus!

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And this is later in Romans 8, and it also shows us that Jesus isn't God! (I've emboldened the verse)

Romans 8

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us

....There's no such thing as a do nothing gospel, those that are born of God suffer for God and Christ's sake! They turn from sin, and from the ways of this world, they deny themselves, bare their cross, and follow Jesus!

I said
That's right. I might add this. Who will know which of them are verses from the Word of God and which are your own words.

[Luk 9:26
26 "For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His [own] glory, and [in His] Father's, and of the holy angels.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.