Meat Understanding

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol The only three in one trinity in the bible is -dragon, devil, satan. And satan is a deity. Satan is using you to mock God.

xxxThe devil is a deity. This is the definition of the devil and satan in strongs dictionary.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

xxx The only three in one trinity in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

You don't see it Squeaky and probably never will. The unholy trinity is a counterfeit of the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The devil has a counterfeit for everything.

Matthew 28:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

What do you know. A Trinity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't see it Squeaky and probably never will. The unholy trinity is a counterfeit of the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The devil has a counterfeit for everything.

19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

I said
I think you have always over looked the context;. Father and of the Son (totally separate being) and of the Holy Spirit (again totally separate being). Its talking about three separate being or spirits. That cant be a three in one trinity.
Jesus Himself prays to the Father and calls the Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Jhn 17:1 -3

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
“as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Even Paul agrees with Jesus as I also do. FOR US THERE IS ONE GOD THE FATHER

1Co 8:6
yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

No one can believe your way without believing Jesus lied and Paul lied.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Satan is using you to mock the True God the Father. And your teaching others that Jesus lied and Paul lied. Your even teaching that Jesus lied here. When Jesus said that we have the very same God and the very same Father that He does.

Jhn 20:17

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I think you have always over looked the context;. Father and of the Son (totally separate being) and of the Holy Spirit (again totally separate being). Its talking about three separate being or spirits. That cant be a three in one trinity.
Jesus Himself prays to the Father and calls the Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Jhn 17:1 -3

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
“as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Even Paul agrees with Jesus as I also do. FOR US THERE IS ONE GOD THE FATHER

yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

No one can believe your way without believing Jesus lied and Paul lied.

Well then, neither can you call Satan and his cohorts a trinity since they are separate beings.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well then, neither can you call Satan and his cohorts a trinity since they are separate beings.

I said
They are a three in one trinity. The Word says so. They are all the same being.

Rev 12:9

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You base your belief on circumstantial verses. Maybe verses. Maybe they could mean what you say.\

I base my belief on factual verses. Point blank verses. Cant be taken any other way verses.

Jesus says to the Father " know you, the only true God"
Jhn 17:3

Paul says "for us there is one God, the Father".

Jesus says "My Father and your Father" "My God and your God"
Jhn 20:17

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
They are a three in one trinity. The Word says so. They are all the same being.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Not so, the devil, beast and false prophet are different.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not so, the devil, beast and false prophet are different.

I said
ROFLOL They might be. But they are not in this verse. There is no beast or false prophet here. There is only dragon, serpent, devil, satan. All the same being.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL They might be. But they are not in this verse. There is no beast or false prophet here. There is only dragon, serpent, devil, satan. All the same being.

The verse you quoted is a duality not a trinity. Try again Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The verse you quoted is a duality not a trinity. Try again Squeaky.

I said
ROFLOL You have tried every trick in the books over and over. Just admit it you don't have nothing. You even have a choice dragon or serpent, and devil and satan. Pick any three. They are all the same spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL You have tried every trick in the books over and over. Just admit it you don't have nothing. You even have a choice dragon or serpent, and devil and satan. Pick any three. They are all the same spirit.

So are the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit. But instead of looking to a Holy Trinity you would rather look to and unholy trinity. Why is that Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So are the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit. But instead of looking to a Holy Trinity you would rather look to and unholy trinity. Why is that Squeaky?

I said
lol Raven you have tried every kind of guile that you can. You have failed miserably at that. All you have is circumstantial verses which can go either way. Why don't you try to find some verses that can override these verses. Now I have never found any. But that is what it would take to prove your theory.

Jesus says the Father IS the only true God.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Jesus says that we have the very same Father that He does. Jesus says we have the very same God that He does.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Paul says there is one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

And don't forget the rules of believing. Don't think beyond what is written. And don't add anything to the verses or take anything away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Raven you have tried every kind of guile that you can. You have failed miserably at that. All you have is circumstantial verses which can go either way. Why don't you try to find some verses that can override these verses. Now I have never found any. But that is what it would take to prove your theory.

Jesus says the Father IS the only true God.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Jesus says that we have the very same Father that He does. Jesus says we have the very same God that He does.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Paul says there is one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

And don't forget the rules of believing. Don't think beyond what is written. And don't add anything to the verses or take anything away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Try these Squeaky;

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 5:7 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Matthew 28:18-20 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (Read More...)

John 15:26 - But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Romans 8:26-27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Read More...)

Ephesians 4:6 - One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 Peter 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Isaiah 48:16 - Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there [am] I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 14:16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Are you getting rattled? You even posted my verse that proves Jesus is NOT God.
Are One Delusion
The are one means to be in agreement as one. The same way that Jesus is in agreement with God, Jesus wants us to be in agreement with them.

John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."
(NKJ)
John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

Eph 4-6 1Co 8-6 These are my verses that prove Jesus IS NOT God. The rest don't imply nothing about Jesus being God

I think you need a vacation. You have absolutely no evidence at all for what you claim.
And to use the old testament which is obsolete is just plain silly.

Heb 8:13

In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Like I said you got nothing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Are you getting rattled? You even posted my verse that proves Jesus is NOT God.
Are One Delusion
The are one means to be in agreement as one. The same way that Jesus is in agreement with God, Jesus wants us to be in agreement with them.

John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."
(NKJ)
John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

Eph 4-6 1Co 8-6 These are my verses that prove Jesus IS NOT God. The rest don't imply nothing about Jesus being God

I think you need a vacation. You have absolutely no evidence at all for what you claim.
And to use the old testament which is obsolete is just plain silly.

Heb 8:13

In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Like I said you got nothing.
Let me put this as graciously as possible. You're nuts!:blabla:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please, no heresy accepted.

I said
When are you finally start believing Jesus?

[Jhn 17:1-3 NKJV]
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[Jhn 20:17 NKJV]
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
When are you finally start believing Jesus?

[Jhn 17:1-3 NKJV]
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[Jhn 20:17 NKJV]
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

I don't believe a Word you write. It is all heresy