Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

jeffblue101

In your mind, perhaps, the first four are thought crimes — very difficult to legislate for. The last one though, most nations in the modern world have worked out where the key point of pressure is needed to prevent mass shootings.

first of all only liberals support and suppress "thought crimes" proof being the violence at trump rallies(I don't support trump but his supporters don't deserve to be assaulted at rallies). the 2nd amendment nullifies your "modern world" regulations(really just a ban on all guns).

gcthomas

first of all only liberals support and suppress "thought crimes" proof being the violence at trump rallies(I don't support trump but his supporters don't deserve to be assaulted at rallies).
I think more punctuation is needed here as I don't understand what you are trying to say.
the 2nd amendment nullifies your "modern world" regulations(really just a ban on all guns).
The 2nd Amendment is just a human law, and laws can be changed: the clue is in the name 'Amendment'. That changes to the constitution are unlikely does not mean they are neither necessary nor desirable, while new interpretations of the Constitution might be declared by a future Supreme Court since the wording allowing private guns is rather vague in the original text.

And no, restricting guns does not mean a ban on all guns. The words are different, along with their meanings.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm already there in Christ, thanks.

You'll find out otherwise someday.

So what's your church?

According to you either Catholic or Mormon. Which one allows "dope smoking Libertarians" in it musty?

BTW, I marveled how you quickly leashed up your boy when he got out of hand earlier in the thread.

What a terrible scene and a terrible incident. The fags got caught with their pants down

That's why conceal carry is so important

Agreed on CC but at least try to show some class. It's stuff like this that still has some people convinced you're a troll.

musterion

Why? You know I believe the saving Gospel of grace.

According to you either Catholic or Mormon. Which one allows "dope smoking Libertarians" in it musty?

There's a reason you've never said what church claims you (you've avoided it before). It's not like I'm asking for an address.

BTW, I marveled how you quickly leashed up your boy when he got out of hand earlier in the thread.

Marveled or was disappointed?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Why? You know I believe the saving Gospel of grace.

Yet you have so much hate in your heart.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

There's a reason you've never said what church claims you (you've avoided it before). It's not like I'm asking for an address.

I discuss it all of the time with true followers of Christ and those who have a desire to become one.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Marveled or was disappointed?

"Revealing" is the word.

I see that you, like WizardofOz seem to want to talk about anything but the fact that a homosexual murdered 50 homosexuals in a Orlando FL nightclub. Does the subject make you feel uncomfortable musterion?

jeffblue101

The 2nd Amendment is just a human law, and laws can be changed: the clue is in the name 'Amendment'. That changes to the constitution are unlikely does not mean they are neither necessary nor desirable, while new interpretations of the Constitution might be declared by a future Supreme Court since the wording allowing private guns is rather vague in the original text.

And no, restricting guns does not mean a ban on all guns. The words are different, along with their meanings.

yes, restricting guns via a "new interpretation" does indeed lead to a ban on all guns if the new interpretation is just as vague on what limits are in "well-regulated". I've asked liberals several times on this forum on what the limits of regulations are if the correct interpretation 2nd amendment applies only to well-regulated militias or well-regulated citizens, and all I've heard back from them is the sound of crickets.

musterion

Yet you have so much hate in your heart.

I want to see sinners reconciled to God. You'd be satisfied seeing them put to death.

I discuss it all of the time with true followers of Christ and those who have a desire to become one.

You just seemed to acknowledge I'm saved after telling me that I'm not. Which is it?

I see that you, like WizardofOz seem to want to talk about anything but the fact that a homosexual murdered 50 homosexuals in a Orlando FL nightclub. Does the subject make you feel uncomfortable musterion?

Not at all.

Whether he was a homosexual - maybe he was - is totally beside the point.

It's being used as a way to avoid mentioning the fact that he was a Muslim and that jihad was his stated motive.

You're usually pretty canny about such tactics yet here you are, falling for their smokescreen.

Prizebeatz1

Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Violence against objects and violence against people are very different.[/stike]

Red Herring ignored.

Because you don't read the Bible. You reject God

The Lord Jesus Christ came to die on the cross for sin in the world. Try reading the Bible sometime, all your answers are there.

You imply contradiction where there isn't any. He beat the wicked with whips. He will send you to the lake of fire. Those who desire reconciliation get it. Different circumstances get different actions.

The answer is in the text.

You don't fool me.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One person willing to uphold his liberty and oppose the anti-freedom gun restrictions could have saved dozens of people in Florida; when regulations cost lives, it's time to redact them.