Martin Luther Comments on Free Will

beloved57

That scripture supports an unlimited atonement.

"And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

YOU CANNOT DEFEND A LIMITED ATONEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS A FALSE DOCTRINE.
You do lie, it supports limited atonement, I have explained that already in my threads!

Jamie Gigliotti

"This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our saviour, who desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, for there is one God and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ, who gave himself as a ransom for all..." 1 Timothy 2:3-6

God wants all men to be saved. Why are they not all saved. He ordained men to have will. That was His choice. Why? He desires free love and worship. The only way love and worship are genuine.

He could make a gazillion robots. I'm guessing that bored Him.

Robert Pate

Banned
"This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our saviour, who desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, for there is one God and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ, who gave himself as a ransom for all..." 1 Timothy 2:3-6

God wants all men to be saved. Why are they not all saved. He ordained men to have will. That was His choice. Why? He desires free love and worship. The only way love and worship are genuine.

Right,

Robots and puppets do not bring glory to God.

Even the angels in heaven have a free will. Are we not greater than angels?

God's Truth

You are right Jamie G., and Robert Pate is good at showing this; however, he is in a bad place because he goes against obeying Jesus. He is one of the many who say we do not have to obey and that we cannot obey.

beloved57

You are right Jamie G., and Robert Pate is good at showing this; however, he is in a bad place because he goes against obeying Jesus. He is one of the many who say we do not have to obey and that we cannot obey.

In my religion we are saved /made Righteous by Christ obedience alone, the obedience of one Rom 5:19!