Man planned to eat murder victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Free-Agent Smith said:
I ask that people like Mr. Underwood be put to death. My only issue is against the idiots who try to lessen the impact of these things by taking the focus away from the crime.

I agree, the guy should hang higher than Haman. I also think that given the wealth of information in the world your focus on all that is sick, vile, twisted, and depraved is pretty disturbing--and says more about you than anything else.

What's the point here? Life's not always beautiful? Bad things happen to good people? Sometimes life sucks? That there's little justice in the world? Tell me something I don't know, for crying out loud.

While we're at it, "Sick pervert kills child" is a lot more difficult to explain if you're a Christian who believes in an all-powerful, all-seeing, just, loving, merciful deity.

PureX

Free-Agent Smith said:
He raped and murdered this girl. Swift justice involving the death penalty would be appropriate, not the lust for deadly vengeance.
Isn't it the lust for deadly vengeance what makes it seem so "appropriate"?

Free-Agent Smith

Granite said:
I agree, the guy should hang higher than Haman. I also think that given the wealth of information in the world your focus on all that is sick, vile, twisted, and depraved is pretty disturbing--and says more about you than anything else.

What's the point here? Life's not always beautiful? Bad things happen to good people? Sometimes life sucks? That there's little justice in the world? Tell me something I don't know, for crying out loud.

While we're at it, "Sick pervert kills child" is a lot more difficult to explain if you're a Christian who believes in an all-powerful, all-seeing, just, loving, merciful deity.
If you agree, why are you trying to squeeze out so more information about me?

Real Sorceror

This is the kind of thing where I'd ignore "thou shall not kill". If I found this guy before the police found him..........

Granite

Hall of Fame
Free-Agent Smith said:
If you agree, why are you trying to squeeze out so more information about me?

I'm not, really, so don't flatter yourself.

Oddly enough I don't remember you slathering too much over the grisly details of Dennis Rader's crimes. Maybe that wasn't sensational enough for you.

Free-Agent Smith

Granite said:
I'm not, really, so don't flatter yourself.
I wasn't flattering myself. After reading your questions in a former post, I was wondering about your sanity. So don't get don't get the idea you could really be flattering towards me. Most of the time your posts make me wretch.

Oddly enough I don't remember you slathering too much over the grisly details of Dennis Rader's crimes. Maybe that wasn't sensational enough for you.
About the BTK killer... This thread isn't about his crimes. If you are interested, since you brought him up, make the thread yourself.

Now would you like to discuss the article or would you care to just leave this thread? I'll be honest with you, if you continue your crap on this thread. I'll ask the mods to remove your posts.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Free-Agent Smith said:
I wasn't flattering myself. After reading your questions in a former post, I was wondering about your sanity. So don't get don't get the idea you could really be flattering towards me. Most of the time your posts make me wretch.

About the BTK killer... This thread isn't about his crimes. If you are interested, since you brought him up, make the thread yourself.

Now would you like to discuss the article or would you care to just leave this thread? I'll be honest with you, if you continue your crap on this thread. I'll ask the mods to remove your posts.

Then grab a bucket.

I'm not in the business of focusing on the gratuitous, vile, sick, twisted, perverse, and irreedemable. That seems to be your racket, though. What's there about the article to discuss? The guy should die for his crimes, period. I favor the death penalty. Your profession has started going to your head, Smith.

Why do you feel the need to post the worst news you can find, out of curiosity?

On Fire

Threads started by FAS:

Man planned to eat murder victim
Crime does pay - minimum wage
Slain in Maine: 2 sex offenders
The RCC, Apologist and Defending Beliefs
Winners of 'Christian Oscars' Announced
Roman and Greek Art
Father Fed to Pigs ( 1 2 )
Rape Story Is Bogus
He saw her pain ... & left
Dad Gets Five Life Sentences
Tattoo Inks Fate of Thug
How will Florida take care of this problem?
State Cop Nabbed
Mammoth Caves Aquired by the Federal Government for Your Veiwing Pleasure
Police Station Intimidation
I Couldn't Just Stand There
Boy's Short Life
Big Pimpin' Pappy is Lawsuit Happy!!!!
Judge Refuses to Admit Slang in Court
What's Happening in Wisconsin?
What Happens When a Man Says No ( 1 2 3 )
Apathy Today ( 1 2 )
Payment of Poo
More Teen Murder

They are predominantly morbid, but, everyone has their schtick.

Emo

Granite said:
The guy should die for his crimes, period. I favor the death penalty.

2 questions for you Granite.......

What form of death would you choose for him?

How quickly would you want this to happen?

PureX

Free-Agent Smith said:
The "lust for deadly vengeance" why do you believe that this would be appropriate in the stead of justice?
I don't believe it's appropriate.

I think that excusing a lust for violence and death as "justice" is just as sick as raping and killing a little girl. In fact, I see it as a kind of infection. One person's sick desires were expressed in a violent act, which then infected everyone around it with a similar sick desire for violence. The whole "justice" idea is just a ploy. THERE IS NO JUSTICE to be found in or for the death of that little girl, nor for her family. What is just is that she be returned to them unharmed. And that's not going to happen. The cry for more blood to be spilled is not going to change that. All it does is make make us all berserk.

Free-Agent Smith

PureX said:
I don't believe it's appropriate.

I think that excusing a lust for violence and death as "justice" is just as sick as raping and killing a little girl. In fact, I see it as a kind of infection. One person's sick desires were expressed in a violent act, which then infected everyone around it with a similar sick desire for violence. The whole "justice" idea is just a ploy. THERE IS NO JUSTICE to be found in or for the death of that little girl, nor for her family. What is just is that she be returned to them unharmed. And that's not going to happen. The cry for more blood to be spilled is not going to change that. All it does is make make us all berserk.
I don't see you offering anything worth considering that wouldn't cost citizens thousands upon thousands of dollars to keep him alive. Maybe you would be willing to let him live with you and take responsibilty for his actions, along with everything else it takes to care for him? If you don't get it, I'm suggesting that you take full legal responsibility for Mr. Underwood.

PureX

Free-Agent Smith said:
I don't see you offering anything worth considering that wouldn't cost citizens thousands upon thousands of dollars to keep him alive. Maybe you would be willing to let him live with you and take responsibilty for his actions, along with everything else it takes to care for him? If you don't get it, I'm suggesting that you take full legal responsibility for Mr. Underwood.
There is no need for incarceration to cost us anything. Prisoners should be made to pay their own way by working. And anyway, this is not a money issue. Lots of people are an economic burden on society, do you propose that we kill them all just because they cost us money?

PureX

Granite said:
Disagree: balance must be brought back. Such an atrocity cannot go unanswered.
There is no just "answer" for such behavior. And killing is not "balanced" out by more killing. It's time for America to grow up, as most other nations of the world have, and realize that killing people is not a viable solution to our nation's problems.

Real Sorceror

PureX said:
There is no just "answer" for such behavior. And killing is not "balanced" out by more killing. It's time for America to grow up, as most other nations of the world have, and realize that killing people is not a viable solution to our nation's problems.
*looks ashamed*
Oh, all right..............
*puts away sword*

Granite

Hall of Fame
PureX said:

I would submit that for every action there must be an appropriate reaction. Executing deviants such as this man strikes me as the only just and appropriate response to this kind of atrocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.