Male Student Sues School District After Girl Allowed to Undress in Boys’ Locker Room

MrDante

A question for all the people who seem to have no issue with a girl in a boy's locker room:

Should boys and girls have separate locker rooms? Why?

A possible solution to this particular situation:

All the boys decide to "identify" as girls, and get changed in the girls' locker room. Then, all the girls will become uncomfortable in the girls' locker room, and they can "identify" as boys, and use the (now unused, except for the 1 tranny) boys' locker room.

only a true sexual pervert would think something like this.

MrDante

Because they are the one who is mentally ill. It serves no one or the student themsleves to encourage their illness, instead of actually helping them.

except he isn't mentally ill. I recognize that you want to pretend that he is so you can pretend that you your hate and prejudice is justifiable. You do the same thing with blacks. But the idea of the diseased or inferior minority is just a fantasy on your part.

quip

BANNED
Banned
But it's the BOYS locker room! He belongs there, she/he doesn't, she's got boobs ya know. When we grow up it's ok, but for kids? I know, when I was young I had a hard enough time getting use to seeing other men, I can't imagine undressing with women!

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

"Belonging there" is at the very heart of the debate. If he's not comfortable with her there he may choose another option (be it in the nurse's office)...same as her.

MrDante

Sure you are, you are the one here claiming that enabling their fantasies, instead of getting them help, are good things.

Does this "help" include repeatedly strapping a child to a medical table and sending thousands of volts of electricity through his brain?

MrDante

Because they are the one with the problem, the boy was being a boy. The pretenda boy who had a bra on (must not feel too bad about breasts to wear a bra) is the one who doesnt belong in the boys room.

or maybe engaging in physical exercise such as one does in a gym class without a bra would cause discomfort or even pain.

jman

"Belonging there" is at the very heart of the debate. If he's not comfortable with her there he may choose another option (be it in the nurse's office)...same as her.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm AGREEING with you. I think he/she does belong there......eventually. I just don't think now is the right time! Maybe in the future when transgender is more excepted or understood. But right now, we have to consider thoughts and feelings of everyone, not just transgender! If you force something on someone, anyone, they'll grow to hate that. And here I'm talking about the boy, once again, transgender is a touchy subject, and it should be handled very carefully especially when it comes to children. The LGBTQ community has been unintentionally forced on is already just by going mainstream, & where has that got us, lots of people hate them already. But in the future when it's more acceptable, we don't want our grown kids to hate them because we tried to FORCE them to understand when they were young!

jman

Because they are not transgender, they are male or female. Biologically, they will a be the gender they were born as. Genes, skeleton, musculature: that never changes, even with hormone therapy, for a human to change gender. A person should always use the locker room that matches their genetalia. It's common courtesy.
Thank you!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
do you know what a bra is for?

924da217bac8def0112738e783e1e1d7.jpg

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

Does this "help" include repeatedly strapping a child to a medical table and sending thousands of volts of electricity through his brain?

is this the sick scenario that's been rattling in your obsessed pea-brain?

seek help

ok doser

educate your dumb self:

Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff

Mayo Clinic in Minnesota has been recognized as the best Neurology & Neurosurgery hospital in the nation for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report.
Learn more about this top honor

Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.

ECT often works when other treatments are unsuccessful and when the full course of treatment is completed, but it may not work for everyone.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/electroconvulsive-therapy/basics/definition/prc-20014161

quip

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm AGREEING with you. I think he/she does belong there......eventually. I just don't think now is the right time! Maybe in the future when transgender is more excepted or understood. But right now, we have to consider thoughts and feelings of everyone, not just transgender! If you force something on someone, anyone, they'll grow to hate that. And here I'm talking about the boy, once again, transgender is a touchy subject, and it should be handled very carefully especially when it comes to children. The LGBTQ community has been unintentionally forced on is already just by going mainstream, & where has that got us, lots of people hate them already. But in the future when it's more acceptable, we don't want our grown kids to hate them because we tried to FORCE them to understand when they were young!

"If you force something on someone, anyone, they'll grow to hate that."

From that ironic quote, I don't believe you understand.

Homosexuals/Transgenders have been forced underground for decades. That's exactly why the push against mainstream resistance (for mainstream inclusion.) is so necessary. If not now ....then when? It can't/won't be accepted in the future if we ignore it in the present...that "wait till later" tactic's a cop-out.