Male-circumcision saves MILLIONS of lives!

Elia

Bs"d

Christians, having thrown all God's laws overboard, and having replaced them with paganism and idolatry, have also abolished God's circumcision commandment.

God says: "Then Y-H-W-H spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘If a woman has conceived, and borne a male child, then she shall be unclean seven days; as in the days of her customary impurity she shall be unclean. 3 And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised."
Lev 12:3

For Christians it is an abominiation to do the law of God, and get circumcised, and to circumcise their sons.

However, in the real world it has turned out that male circumcision (the real one, in the flesh, not the imaginary one of the heart) is saving MILLIONS of lives.

So with that God is again proving the Christians wrong.

For the finer details look HERE.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

:chuckle:

It would appear that God "threw you overboard" in 70 A.D.

Bs"d

The Christian churches believe in the theory that God rejected His chosen people, and that instead the Christians are the new spiritual Israel. However, God says clearly in the Holy Torah that He will never break his covenant with the Jewish people, even not when they stray away from Him. When the Jews go astray God will punish them. (Leviticus 26:14-17) And if they then still don't listen, God will punish them seven times harder. (ibid:18-22) And if they then still don't listen, God will punish them another seven times harder. (ibid:23-24) And if they then still refuse to turn back to God, He will punish them another seven times harder. (ibid:27-28) But despite all this, God will not break His covenant with the Jewish people: Leviticus 26:44-45; "And yet for all that, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them: For I am Y-H-W-H their G.d. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their G.d: I am Y-H-W-H."

"Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying: The two families that Y-H-W-H hath chosen, He has even cast them of? Thus they have despised My people, that they should no more be a nation before them. Thus saith Y-H-W-H: If My covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: for I will cause their captivety to return and have mercy on them." Jeremiah 33:24-26

If God rejected the Jews, why then is He now fulfilling the prophecies that He will gather in the Jews and bring them back to their land? "Fear not, for I am with thee, I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west. I will say to the north; give up, and to the south; keep not back: Bring my sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5+6 The whole world witnesses this miracle, how after almost 2000 years of dispersion over the whole earth the Jews are returning to Israel. In just 50 years a state has been built from scratch, the Hebrew language has been revived. Is there any precedent in history for this? Is there any other people that was dispersed throughout the whole world for almost 2000 years that held on to their identity and their religion?

Surely we see here the hand of God.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

beameup

Isa 29:10-11 For YAHWEH has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes. He has covered the prophets and your heads, the seers†. And the whole vision to you is like the words of a sealed book which they give to one knowing books, saying, Please read this. Then he says, I am not able, for it is sealed. °
Isa 44:18 They do not know nor discern; for He has smeared their eyes from seeing, their hearts from understanding.
Deu 29:4 Yet YAHWEH has not given to you a heart to know, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, until this day.
Isa 6:9 And He said, Go and say to this people, Hearing you hear, but do not understand; and seeing you see, but do not know.
Eze 12:2 Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house. They have eyes to see, but they do not see; they have ears to hear, but they do not hear; for they are a rebellious house.
Jer 5:21 Now hear this, O foolish people, even you without heart, who have eyes and do not see, who have ears and do not hear. °

Elia

Bs"d

First learn how to count to two, and try to understand that 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1.

And then come back and try to tell other people that they are blinded.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Let their table [dietary laws] become a snare before them:
and that which should have been for their welfare [Torah], let it become a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not - Psalm of David 69:22-23a

Elia

Let their table [dietary laws] become a snare before them:
and that which should have been for their welfare [Torah], let it become a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not - Psalm of David 69:22-23a

Bs"d

A table is not the same as dietary laws.

And Gods laws are not a trap, on the contrary. They bring life.

Stop corrupting Scripture!

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

beameup

Your "god of two refrigerators" bears no resemblance to the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses.
Your "table" has become a "snare", and the Law has become a "trap" because you understand neither.
It's your heart that needs circumcising.

Jesus said to them, "The Sabbath was created for man, and not man for the Sabbath."

Elia

Jesus said to them, "The Sabbath was created for man, and not man for the Sabbath."

Bs"d

And with that he threw the Shabbath law overboard, and condoned his disciples breaking the Shabbat, and with that the picture of the "sinless JC" goes out the window.

beameup

Bs"d

And with that he threw the Shabbath law overboard, and condoned his disciples breaking the Shabbat, and with that the picture of the "sinless JC" goes out the window.

You threw the God "overboard" when you rejected His messenger and had him murdered.
Of course, you murdered and tortured all the prophets before Him, so it was nothing new.
God has left you desolate. You cannot obey the Law as there is no Temple.

The LAW has become an albatross around your neck
alba7.jpg

Elia

Bs"d

Do not hide Your commandments from me.
My soul breaks with longing
For Your judgments at all times.
Psalm 119:20

Teach me, O Y-H-W-H, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall keep it to the end.
Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,
For I delight in it.

Psalm 119:33-35

For I have hoped in Your ordinances.
So shall I keep Your law continually,
Forever and ever.
And I will walk at liberty,
For I seek Your precepts.
I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings,
And will not be ashamed.
And I will delight myself in Your commandments,
Which I love.
My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments,
Which I love,

And I will meditate on Your statutes.
Psalm 119:43-48

Teach me Your statutes.
The proud have forged a lie against me,
But I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart.
Their heart is as fat as grease,
But I delight in Your law.
It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
That I may learn Your statutes.
The law of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.

Psalm 119:68-72

I know, O Y-H-W-H, that Your judgments are right,
And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
76 Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort,
According to Your word to Your servant.
77 Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live;
For Your law is my delight.
Psalm 119:75-77

Oh, how I love Your law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies;
For they are ever with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers,
For Your testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients,
Because I keep Your precepts.
101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way,
That I may keep Your word.
102 I have not departed from Your judgments,
For You Yourself have taught me.
103 How sweet are Your words to my taste,
Sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through Your precepts I get understanding;
Therefore I hate every false way.
Psalm 119:97-104

Revive me, O Y-H-W-H, according to Your word.
Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord,
And teach me Your judgments.
My life is continually in my hand,
Yet I do not forget Your law.
The wicked have laid a snare for me,
Yet I have not strayed from Your precepts.
Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever,
For they are the rejoicing of my heart.

I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, to the very end.
I hate the double-minded, but I love Your law.
You are my hiding place and my shield;
I hope in Your word.
Depart from me, you evildoers,
For I will keep the commandments of my God!
Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live;
And do not let me be ashamed of my hope.
Hold me up, and I shall be safe,
And I shall observe Your statutes continually.
You reject all those who stray from Your statutes,
For their deceit is falsehood.
Psalm 119:107-118

For they (the Christians) have regarded Your law as void.
Therefore I love Your commandments
More than gold, yes, than fine gold!

Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things
I consider to be right;
I hate every false way.
Psalm 119:126-128

I opened my mouth and panted,
For I longed for Your commandments.
Psalm 119:31

Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
And Your law is truth.
143 Trouble and anguish have overtaken me,
Yet Your commandments are my delights.
Psalm 119:142-143

Princes persecute me without a cause,
But my heart stands in awe of Your word.
I rejoice at Your word
As one who finds great treasure.
I hate and abhor lying,
But I love Your law.
Psalm 119:161-163

"I am Y-H-W-H your God. 5 You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, which if a man does, he shall live by them: I am Y-H-W-H."
Lev 18:5

And that's what we see with the circumcision commandment; those who do it live, those who don't, get wiped out by AIDS.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Last edited:

northwye

"Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible. It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member? In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally. The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished. The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision." From, THE GUIDE OF THE PERPLEXED by Moses Maimonides, translated by Shlomo Pines. Maimonides had a major influence upon the doctrines of Talmudic Judaism.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guide_for_the_Perplexed

"The Guide for the Perplexed was originally written about 1190 by Maimonides in Judeo-Arabic. It was first translated in 1204 into Hebrew by a contemporary of Maimonides, Samuel ben Judah ibn Tibbon.........................."By Maimonides' own design, most readers of the Guide have come to the conclusion that his beliefs were orthodox, i.e. in line with the thinking of most rabbis of his day. "

On I Corinthians 7: 18 John Gill says "Is any man called being circumcised?.... That is, if any man that is a Jew, who has been circumcised in his infancy, is called by the grace of God, as there were many in those days, and many of them in the church at Corinth:

let him not become uncircumcised;............. it is said, 1Maccab. 1:15, "made themselves uncircumcised", and forsook the holy covenant"................. Old Covenant, Brit Milah, or Abrahamic Circumcision, is not the same as Periah circumcision since about A.D. 140 under Talmudic Judaism. Modern Medical circumcision is similar to Periah circumcision, and someone circumcised by Periah or medical circumcision cannot become "uncircumcised" as easily as one by Abrahamic Circumcision. Periah circumcision was created to make sure the guy did not become "uncircumcised."

Last edited:

northwye

The issue of circumcision is interesting in a number of ways. Many of the British and American medical doctors in the late 19th and early 20th century who promoted routine infant circumcision - the Periah type - were under an influence from the eugenics movement. This would be interesting to explore, especially in those medical doctors who promoted both routine infant circumcision and the eugenics movement, such as Dr. John Harvey Kellogg. On circumcision Kellogg is claimed to have said that "The operation should be performed without administering an anaesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases."

Dr. Kellogg was an early eugenicist in Michigan which in 1897 became the first state in the nation to propose eugenics legislation. This bill called for the castration of certain types of criminals and "degenerates"; however, this legislation did not pass." "In 1913, Michigan adopted a forced sterilization policy which applied to the“mentally defective or insane” in public institutions."

"Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, American entrepreneur and inventor of “Corn Flakes”, was an avid supporter of eugenics. In 1911 he founded the “Race Betterment Foundation” at Battle Creek, Michigan."

Finding out what the possible connection was for doctors like Kellogg between advocating circumcision and advocating forced sterilization in the early days of the eugenics movement would be interesting for researchers with a background in psychology. Remember that later on the eugenicists worked to get abortion legalized by the Supreme Court, and the eugenics movement became part of the population reduction movement.

See: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150109093725.htm

"Ritual circumcision linked to increased risk of autism in young boys, research suggests
January 9, 2015, SAGE Publications, Summary: Circumcised boys are more likely than intact boys to develop autism spectrum disorder before the age of 10, new research suggests. Painful experiences in neonates have been shown in animal and human studies to be associated with long-term alterations in pain perception, a characteristic often encountered among children with ASD."

"Research published today by the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine suggests that circumcised boys are more likely than intact boys to develop autism spectrum disorder (ASD) before the age of 10. Risk is particularly high for infantile autism before the age of five. The research was carried out in Denmark among a cohort of all children born between 1994 and 2003. During the study over 340,000 boys were followed up to the age of nine between 1994 and 2013 and almost 5,000 cases of ASD were diagnosed. The study showed that regardless of cultural background circumcised boys may run a greater risk of developing ASD. The researchers also made an unexpected observation of an increased risk of hyperactivity disorder among circumcised boys in non-Muslim families."

"Professor Morten Frisch of the Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen, who led the research, said: "Our investigation was prompted by the combination of recent animal findings linking a single painful injury to lifelong deficits in stress response and a study showing a strong, positive correlation between a country's neonatal male circumcision rate and its prevalence of ASD in boys."

Remember that in some U.S. states, especially in the upper Midwest, a large percentage of male newborns are subject to over-vaccination as well as circumcision, a practice which is likely to cause lasting brain damage to some of the male babies, and the increasing rate of boys with autism spectrum disorder indicates that those male babies affected are not a small minority. Where is Christian morality on this issue? It is mostly non-existent.

M. Frisch, J. Simonsen. Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 2015; DOI: 10.1177/0141076814565942

Elia

The issue of circumcision is interesting in a number of ways. Many of the British and American medical doctors in the late 19th and early 20th century who promoted routine infant circumcision - the Periah type - were under an influence from the eugenics movement.

Bs"d

Do you think it is better to let the millions die unnecessarily slowly and painfully because of AIDS, then to provide them with a cheap life long working fix that will prevent more than 7 out of 10 of all the AIDS infections?

"Now Y-H-W-H had said to Abram; ".... and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Gen 12:3

Last edited:

kiwimacahau

*[[Rom 2:29]] ISV* No, a person is a Jew inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, brought about by the Spirit, not by a written law. That person’s praise will come from God, not from people.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Elia

*[[Rom 2:29]] ISV* No, a person is a Jew inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, brought about by the Spirit, not by a written law. That person’s praise will come from God, not from people.

Bs"d

Same old drivel: "The uncircumcised are the real circumcised, and the non-Jews are the real Jews".

Why do people believe this nonsense??

Elia

Bs"d

Fact is: Male circumcision saves and has saved MILLIONS of lives.

And Christianity says your cursed when you circumcise.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Bs"d

Fact is: Male circumcision saves and has saved MILLIONS of lives.

And Christianity says your cursed when you circumcise.

No, it says that gentiles have come under a 'curse' when they seek to be declared righteous in the sight of GOD through the physical act of circumcision and that thru embarking on the path which starts with that outward sign, all the law must be obeyed for righteousness, not just part of it.

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

I was circumcised at birth but this is not my justification/righteousness before GOD.
It is the circumcision of the heart which GOD is looking for as He said to your people through Moses.

Deu 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.