MAGA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And the Danoh message remains the same. :rotfl:
He dumps all Trump voting Americans into his 'one size fits all' box.
And then he will lecture others about their 'one size fits all' box.
And he is simply unable to see what he does.

glorydaz

He dumps all Trump voting Americans into his 'one size fits all' box.
And then he will lecture others about their 'one size fits all' box.
And he is simply unable to see what he does.

Well, they aren't him, so......

It must be hard being the only smart and learned man in the whole universe of men. :idunno:

WizardofOz

Apparently you haven't seen people fawning over Hillary. I have.

Link me to the thread...

Have you even watched one video or just labeling it "bizarre"?

Yes. I watched video in OP
Post 6 was just the song Hall of Fame playing to pictures of Trump as most of the others are (music playing with Trump stills and quotes)
The one in post 17 is really just bizarre. I like when Trump's aiming a gun at the viewer with an American flag in the background and the Trump tank and Trump is a leather jacket. Weird stuff.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Link me to the thread...

Post 6 was just the song Hall of Fame playing to pictures of Trump as most of the others are (music playing with Trump stills and quotes)
The one in post 17 is really just bizarre. I like when Trump's aiming a gun at the viewer with an American flag in the background and the Trump tank and Trump is a leather jacket. Weird Good stuff.
Watch the one about the Lion.

WizardofOz

The one in post 17 is really just bizarre. I like when Trump's aiming a gun at the viewer with an American flag in the background and the Trump tank and Trump is a leather jacket. Weird stuff.

As I previously noted, I saw it. That is the most bizarre of the bunch.

Did you hear the lion speech from Walken?

Yeah, it's from Poolhall Junkies

Here's a different one. It's movement and it hasn't stopped.

Awesome? There is a heuge difference between talking and doing. I am still waiting for the doing.

Arthur Brain

Link me to the thread...

In relation to Trump it's kinda hysterical. Lion? More like a Sloth...

(Apologies to sloths)

:eek: