MAGA Hats And The Easily-Triggered Left

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
i thought it was a hilariously accurate portrayal of a retarded journalist who also happens to have a physical disability

Since adolescence I have wondered why so many people take pleasure in humiliating others.
Clearly the fact that some are sensitive to the suffering of others proves that the destructive urge to hurt is not a universal aspect of human nature.
So why do some tend to solve their problems by violence while others don't?

Luckily, I was blessed to be raised with strong, small-town family values, so it is difficult to imagine making such a blood-chilling comment like yours, fellow poster.
I am left wondering what sort of family values did you grow up with?

Most cases of addiction, neuroses, chronic depression, and a slew of other disorders were caused by buried feelings and unresolved trauma and grief related to some form of child abuse.

Child abuse like beating and humiliating not only produces unhappy children, not only destructive teenagers and abusive parents, but also a confused, irrationally functioning society.

Children who were humiliated, humiliate. Those who were hit, hit others. Those who endured verbal abuse, verbally abuse others.

All social and global problems, including worldwide violence and even warfare, are a direct manifestation of early childhood abuse.

Of course, this doesn’t mean that all children who are mistreated will unleash violence on society.
Far from it!

Nevertheless, we should all be wary of this powerful dynamic that unfolds again and again across the globe.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Since adolescence I have wondered why so many people take pleasure in humiliating others.

in the case of trump haters, i think it's envy, pure and simple - they see a successful man, a man who has achieved things in his life they never will, a man with a beautiful family, respected in his community, a man of action who gets things done

and then they look over their fat bellies covered with potato chips at their keyboards and screens, in the corners of their mother's basements, and lash out

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
aikey, deep in the throes of TDS, offers a justification for lying about trump supporters:

and so it's ok to lie about what his supporters do? :idunno:

It’s more helpful to look at actual videos that can document and support evidence. All it is, is sharing information.

load up the trank guns boys, it's time to do some aikey hunting! :banana:

When disturbed or confronted with new information or cognitive dissonance, eliminate the problem by mockery and threaten the bearer of the news with tanks.

It’s a great way to dodge the subject and divert attention from the actual point of the information.

I see you as more transparent than you realize.

genuineoriginal

threaten the bearer of the news with tanks.
trank guns

loaded with tranquilizer darts

so insane people like you can be medicated and institutionalized and longer pose a danger to themselves or others
Maybe he meant wife-beaters (tanks)?
YwDrZPt.jpg

quip

BANNED
Banned
in the case of trump haters, i thinks it's envy, pure and simple - they see a successful man, a man who has achieved things in his life they never will, a man with a beautiful family, respected in his community, a man of action who gets things done
:chuckle:
Spot on...as usual! :plain:

and then they look over their fat bellies covered with potato chips at their keyboards and screens, in the corners of their mother's basements, and lash out
Projecting again?
Add some chaw to that visual and you'll describe the typical MAGA fanboi.

Is that you doser?

ok doser

:chuckle:
Spot on...as usual! :plain:

Projecting again?
Add some chaw to that visual and you'll describe the typical MAGA fanboi.

Is that you doser?

while i am living in my mother's house, we don't have a basement :p

ok doser

Do you wear the red hat to bed?

haven't bought one yet, although i'm giving serious consideration to having a custom hat made - Make America Great Again on the front in big letters, My Other Hat Is A White Hood on the back in small letters :chuckle:

quip

BANNED
Banned
haven't bought one yet, although i'm giving serious consideration to having a custom hat made - Make America Great Again on the front in big letters, My Other Hat Is A White Hood on the back in small letters :chuckle:

Good...in that case you can start a trend. Place a crimson arm-band around your upper arm bearing the beloved acronym! Yes?