ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

Then why use the word 'hermeneutic' to summarize? Only a hermeneutic would make a person think Rom 11 was about a restored state and theocracy of the ethne Israel.

That's odd; my hermeneutic has me concluding that Romans 11's "shall be saved" is the same as Romans 10's "shall be saved."

Get that through your head, already, bro.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 24:14 KJV And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Hey, Jeff "the" Geek-will the whole world be speaking/understanding one language, or speaking/understanding "the Greek," when this gospel of the kingdom is eventually preached in all the world, to all nations?

Hmmmmphhhh..................

Shazam, Mayor STP...

"...and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister."

Already happened, likely no later than 62AD.

All of you are biblically illiterate and have no clue of the complete inspiration of God through human authorship by the Holy Spirit of Promise.

You Hyper-Dispos are the theological equivalent of an unscooped litterbox.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Exactly. Which is why it is important to study the text in the original languages. There's no arguing with the Greek and Hebrew. The reformations of the renaissance came from study of the Greek and Hebrew, in contrast to a tradition that would not let go of the imperfect Latin. But when you study the theology of those that prioritize the Greek, there is very little difference. But the theology between those that rely on English? The differences are endless, because of exactly what you said.

That's why it's not about translation, but about accessing the meaning via the Greek and Hebrew.

This is SO simple and utterly true. They haven't a clue. It's like a group of preschoolers running around adamantly defending some pre-juvenile nominal false understanding of their water-coloring session just before recess.

Unrenewed hearts and minds. And playground bullies as well, but in the same preschool manner. Tantrums and ankle-kicking and virtually sticking their tongues out via keyboard. It's just bizarre. They're a weird kind of apostate.

Notice they're still waiting on the gospel to be preached to all nations when Paul already indicated it had been by Colossians 1 (no later than 62AD).

Aletheiophile

This is SO simple and utterly true. They haven't a clue. It's like a group of preschoolers running around adamantly defending some pre-juvenile nominal false understanding of their water-coloring session just before recess.

Unrenewed hearts and minds. And playground bullies as well, but in the same preschool manner. Tantrums and ankle-kicking and virtually sticking their tongues out via keyboard. It's just bizarre. They're a weird kind of apostate.

Notice they're still waiting on the gospel to be preached to all nations when Paul already indicated it had been by Colossians 1 (no later than 62AD).

They are truly bewildering, my friend.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
In this, the due time when God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth; these men have no good news. It's pathetic!

What's pathetic is your temple priestess mentality with no Spirit-renewed mind or regeneration. I've put on Christ, according to the Gospel of Paul (entrusted to him by God). I'm crucified and resurrected with Him. Living and moving and having my being in Him. Translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son.

You don't have knowledge of the truth. Love abounds in knowledge, and that's what you despise (both love and knowledge, and thus faith).

I doubt you can reach up to be pathetic. It's grieving to see such willful ignorance of faith, hope, love, grace, mercy, and all else pertaining to life and godliness.

You guys are SO jacked up. The lies have been fathered in your heart and mind by him who is a lie and the father of it.

You're the opposite of what you presume you are.

SaulToPaul 2

"...and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister."

All of you are biblically illiterate and have no clue of the complete inspiration of God through human authorship by the Holy Spirit of Promise.

:chuckle:

Cross Reference

Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post

Seems you aren't so sure. How come?

". . . O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?" Acts 13:10 (KJV)

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly. Which is why it is important to study the text in the original languages. There's no arguing with the Greek and Hebrew. The reformations of the renaissance came from study of the Greek and Hebrew, in contrast to a tradition that would not let go of the imperfect Latin. But when you study the theology of those that prioritize the Greek, there is very little difference. But the theology between those that rely on English? The differences are endless, because of exactly what you said.

That's why it's not about translation, but about accessing the meaning via the Greek and Hebrew.
You do realize that ANY HUMAN language... even the "original" languages that the Bible was written in, have their OWN limitations when attempting to express the MIND OF GOD, don't you?

I'm quite confident that God can make sure to get an English Bible into the hands of English speaking people that contains everything that they need and is understandable in English. Apparently you think that God is limited by a couple of human languages.

P.S. What do you do when multiple Greek manuscripts are not exactly the same? Flip a coin?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's pathetic is your temple priestess mentality with no Spirit-renewed mind or regeneration. I've put on Christ, according to the Gospel of Paul (entrusted to him by God). I'm crucified and resurrected with Him. Living and moving and having my being in Him. Translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son.

You don't have knowledge of the truth. Love abounds in knowledge, and that's what you despise (both love and knowledge, and thus faith).

I doubt you can reach up to be pathetic. It's grieving to see such willful ignorance of faith, hope, love, grace, mercy, and all else pertaining to life and godliness.

You guys are SO jacked up. The lies have been fathered in your heart and mind by him who is a lie and the father of it.

You're the opposite of what you presume you are.

I'm afraid you've self-deceived yourself. You're the one who wears the black hat in this discussion. You are at war with Paul's Gospel. You're not thinking properly.

Right Divider

Body part

And I guess that you don't understand what a generalization looks like. Some language expert you are .... NOT.

I guess that you have to go to the Greek, since you don't have a basic grasp of English.

Cross Reference

You do realize that ANY HUMAN language... even the "original" languages that the Bible was written in, have their OWN limitations when attempting to express the MIND OF GOD, don't you?

I'm quite confident that God can make sure to get an English Bible into the hands of English speaking people that contains everything that they need and is understandable in English. Apparently you think that God is limited by a couple of human languages.

P.S. What do you do when multiple Greek manuscripts are not exactly the same? Flip a coin?

I guess we are to believe that you have the Mind of God that gives insight when reading your Bible? Hmm?? I wonder what translation you use?