ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do we know you're not the liar?

GM, you can believe whatever you want.

You and Little Johnny W the Dance Director are fellow Darby Followers, therefore, you're going to side with him no matter what.

You cant think whatever you want about me, I couldn't care less.

john w

Hall of Fame
As I said, when someone can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalism), the only thing Darby Followers like Little Johnny W the Dance Director can do is tell lies about the people who refute Dispensationalism with scripture.
No, pudgy, effeminate Craigie, I am a stock broker, while you are the sissy dance director, to your to be "domestic partner," and admitted sodomite, on TOL, as you admitted to me in a PM on TOL just 7 months ago, going through a divorce, because of it, you wicked satanist, who is caught in lie after lie, on TOL.

And get a job, and pay attention to your "family," and quit sponging off your wife, loser/infidel.

john w

Hall of Fame
GM, you can believe whatever you want.

You and Little Johnny W the Dance Director are fellow Darby Followers, therefore, you're going to side with him no matter what.

You cant think whatever you want about me, I couldn't care less.

You are an effeminate, sodomite, wimp. A loser, unemployed leach, and satanist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, pudgy, effeminate Craigie, I am a stock broker, while you are the sissy dance director, to your to be "domestic partner," and admitted sodomite, on TOL, as you admitted to me in a PM on TOL just 7 months ago, going through a divorce, because of it, you wicked satanist, who is caught in lie after lie, on TOL.

And get a job, and pay attention to your "family," and quit sponging off your wife, loser/infidel.

Like I have always said, Dispensationalists can't defend Darby's false teachings, so they always try to divert from the topic being discussed, and resort to ad hominem.

This latest barrage started when it was pointed out that Peter didn't have to observe the law of Moses after the cross.

That's a deathblow to MAD.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.

The MADists just don't get it.

They like their "kingdom slaves" and "country club people". They like being part of their country club.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director thinks Peter kept observing the law of Moses until he died.

The punk loves that little Johnny, cute little saying, which he says, in "revenge," for me telling him to get lost, when he propositioned me..

Wicked sodomite.

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

Spineless Craigie-the habitual liar, child of the devil, of TOL. Your satanic trash litters this site.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Like I have always said, Dispensationalists can't defend Darby's false teachings, so they always try to divert from the topic being discussed, and resort to ad hominem.

This latest barrage started when it was pointed out that Peter didn't have to observe the law of Moses after the cross.

That's a deathblow to MAD.

Sure, Craigie, and you started this with your "Littled Johnny the dance director" "homosexual" accusation.

You are a sodomite, and unemployed, punk-you sent me a PM, admitting it, you habitual liar.

Actress.

Peter went to the temple, you piece of trash, and observed Pentecost, according to the law, you piece of dung.

john w

Hall of Fame
This means you can't show Peter observing the law of Moses after the cross.

He went to the temple, observed Pentecost, according to the law, demon.

Who taught the law, post cross, wimp?

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Craigie

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.

They like their "kingdom slaves" and "country club people". They like being part of their country club.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director thinks Peter kept observing the law of Moses until he died.

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
This means you can't show Peter observing the law of Moses after the cross.

-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

Not a peep.

When does your party start with your "domestic dance," pudgy Craigie, the unemployed hair stylist? My mistake-your partner probably does that.

Join in-this is your cause:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115176

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

All I know Tet, is that you follow Hanegraaf and Luis de Alcasar in preterist propaganda. I understand you made advances to saint john w and he turned you down, he don't go both ways.

andyc

Do the little maddies have any examples of Jesus or his disciples teaching and instructing people in the observance of the law?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No, they didn't

Jesus didn't teach the old testament, nor did John the Baptist, nor the 12, nor the Holy Spirit.

(Luke 16:16) The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John....

Paul being a murderer was just one of Paul's attributes for being a minister of the New Covenant.

You might want to read them sometime. You won't find anyone preaching the old testament in them. They were preaching the good news of the kingdom of God.

(Luke 16:16) .....Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

You must have a different Bible than the one I have. The one I have has those books at the beginning of the New Testament, and mine has a book called Luke instead of Peter.

Yet, you claim God still has a plan for Jews according to the flesh.

Not true. None of the others were Roman citizens, Pharisees, or murderers.

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Then he wouldn't have been a murderer, and in Paul first, we would have no pattern
Now I remember why you're on my ignore list.

By the way...

The New Testament, all of it, is near the back of your Bible and Luke was not one of the Twelve and your New Testament either has a letter written by Peter or it isn't a New Testament at all.

In other words, you're stupid!

:wave2:

john w

Hall of Fame
Do the little maddies have any examples of Jesus or his disciples teaching and instructing people in the observance of the law?

Already provided.

-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, , including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost,going to the temple?

Jan Crouch?
-Who taught Paul to go to the synagogues-only law observant people allowed in.
-Who picked Ananias, "a devout man according to the law," to go to Saul/Paul
-Who taught Peter to observe the dietary restrictions, according to the law?
-Who taught Paul to observe the feasts?

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today, candyandy?

andy:This "Jesus" never taught the law, but someone taught Paul the law, and the Galatians, to bring them to Christ, and through the law, is the knowledge of sin, but God never taught the law.

Dopie Opie the fruitie Penty.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words, you're stupid!

:wave2:

You're a Darby Follower (aka Dispensationalist)

I didn't expect you to respond with scripture, I expected an insult.

As expected, that's exactly what you did.

You're just another Darby Follower in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nope.

Nothing but insults and lies at the people who ask for the scripture.

MAD is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're a Darby Follower (aka Dispensationalist)

I didn't expect you to respond with scripture, I expected an insult.

As expected, that's exactly what you did.

You're just another Darby Follower in denial.

More spam, from the dirt bag Craigie.

TOL members need to take a shower, when this loser shows up, which is 10/hours/day, since he is unemployed.

Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?

Josephus? Wikipedia?

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
More desperation from the Darby Followers.

666th time for that spam, this year.

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

Spineless Craigie-the habitual liar, child of the devil, of TOL. Your satanic trash litters this site.

Dirtbag.