ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Why is it so hard for you MADists to understand there was an overlap in the covenants like Heb 8:13 says?

The NC was put in place at the cross. However, God waited one generation before He fully put the OC away for good.

This doesn't mean that Peter, or any of the other early Jewish Christians had to still keep the law.

During that 40 year overlap, once you believed in Christ Jesus, you didn't have to keep the law anymore.

Peter didn't sacrifice animals for a sin offering once he understood that Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for sins on the cross.

Observe, the deception:

The OC, which included the law, did not end until AD 70, according to this demon minded punk, but it was "Nailed to the cross....Abolished at the cross."

"This doesn't mean that Peter, or any of the other early Jewish Christians had to still keep the law."

=Pentecost, all the other "appointed times," according to Craigie, were not part of the law.

Another lie, or he is a biblical buffoon-no other option

Translated: The law did not end until AD 70, but no one kept it, according to this satanic Preterist scammer.

Lies. They kept the "appointed times"/'feasts," you deceiving punk, observed going to the temple, kept the hour of prayer, adhered to the dietary restrictions.....................all according to the law.

You're a habitual liar.

Who taught Peter, the 11, the early Act-sters, to observe the feasts, including Pentecost?Was Pentecost according to the law? Was it "optional," punk?

Who instituted this "overlap," where the OC was in place until allegedly 70 AD?

We understand that you admit that you are stoned, possessed by a demon.

He says that "the law was nailed to the cross," and yet agrees that Pentecost was an "appointed time," according to the law,on TOL on other threads, then denies it, on other threads, asserts/admits that the OC continued until 70 AD, and that the law was part of the OC, but no one taught anyone in early Acts, to observe the law,

You pathetic moron, demon possessed Preterist. Even you know it.

If Peter and the 12 were adhering to the law =Pentecost was just a party.

TOL laughs at you, like your ex wife.

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Tellalie Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

Right Divider

Body part
Why is it so hard for you MADists to understand there was an overlap in the covenants like Heb 8:13 says?

The NC was put in place at the cross. However, God waited one generation before He fully put the OC away for good.

This doesn't mean that Peter, or any of the other early Jewish Christians had to still keep the law.

During that 40 year overlap, once you believed in Christ Jesus, you didn't have to keep the law anymore.

Peter didn't sacrifice animals for a sin offering once he understood that Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for sins on the cross.
Jesus told Peter and the gang to keep the law. Where did Jesus tell them that they no longer did? Jesus ALSO told THEM to teach everyone to keep the law (Matt. 28:20). When and were are we told that this was rescinded?

Right Divider

Body part
Mat 23:1-3 KJV Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Why was the woman caught in the act of adultery forgiven, when the law demands death?
Because Jesus can forgive sins whenever He wants (Matt. 9:6, Mark 2:10, Luke 5:24).

That's not what Mat 28:24 says.
Show me Matt. 28:24
Mat 28:18-20 KJV And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Keep the law of Moses is what Jesus told them. And He also told them to teach others the same.

The mads are getting madder.
Says andy and Matt. 28:24

john w

Hall of Fame
Verse?

Why was the woman caught in the act of adultery forgiven, when the law demands death?

That's not what Mat 28:24 says.

The mads are getting madder.

Post #965-right out of the law.. candyandycain is sad, grinding his teeth, as a Cain did......

Wolfie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus told Peter and the gang to keep the law.

No He didn't

Where in the Bible does Jesus tell Peter to keep the law after the cross?

Where did Jesus tell them that they no longer did?

Try and use your head.

After the 40 days, right before Jesus ascended, a little over a week until Pentecost, Jesus told them not to leave Jerusalem because He was sending the Holy Spirit.

If Peter kept the law, Peter would have definitely been in Jerusalem for Pentecost, because Pentecost was one of the three pilgrimage feasts that required all Jews to go to Jerusalem.

Jesus told them not to leave Jerusalem on Pentecost. If they were keeping the law, Jesus wouldn't have had to tell them not to leave. Like I said, try and use your head.

Jesus ALSO told THEM to teach everyone to keep the law (Matt. 28:20). When and were are we told that this was rescinded?

Jesus NEVER taught them the law.

Jesus taught them the kingdom of God.

You can't show one verse in the Bible that shows Jesus teaching them the law of Moses.

john w

Hall of Fame
No He didn't

You can't show one verse in the Bible that shows Jesus teaching them the law of Moses.

Yes He did, you punk, and I showed you chapter, verse, on this thread, you foul, wicked satanist. I, others, for years, have shown you verse after verse, but your father the devil keeps telling you to deny it, demon posessed one.

Right Divider

Body part
No He didn't
Stupid as well as a liar, you are.

Matt 23:1-3.

Where in the Bible does Jesus tell Peter to keep the law after the cross?
I didn't say that He did; I asked where He released them from the Law of Moses that He told them to keep in Matt 23.

Try and use your head.

After the 40 days, right before Jesus ascended, a little over a week until Pentecost, Jesus told them not to leave Jerusalem because He was sending the Holy Spirit.

If Peter kept the law, Peter would have definitely been in Jerusalem for Pentecost, because Pentecost was one of the three pilgrimage feasts that required all Jews to go to Jerusalem.

Jesus told them not to leave Jerusalem on Pentecost. If they were keeping the law, Jesus wouldn't have had to tell them not to leave. Like I said, try and use your head.
They were to stay a bit longer than just the feast; use your head.

Stupid or liar (or both).
Luk 5:13-14 KJV And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. (14) And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
Indeed He did.

I've show you TWO.... there are more.

Go get yourself a Bible that has more than your few pet verses and your might learn something.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly.

It's because Jesus didn't teach the law.

Yep, you can always tell when they are losing, and their false teachings are being exposed for what they are.

...Tell us:

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Watch the deceit....Watch....

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly.

Yep, you can always tell when they are losing, and their false teachings are being exposed for what they are.

The habitual liar of TOL, is once again, just today, caught in a recurring lie:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...115228&page=24

Post #356:

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

So, despite this habitual lie Craigie, since you satanically assert that the Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law:

" That(70 AD-my note) marked the end of.... the law and prophets,"-you

-Who taught the law from the cross, to AD 70?Again, who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?

Josephus? Wikipedia?

-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.
-Who taught the early Act-sters, the thousands, to be in Jerusalem, to observe Pentecost, part of the law?

And show us one teacher, who ever taught, as you satanically teach, that the Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law-name(s).He won't, and we know why.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 10 KJV

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.’”28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

Matthew 22 KJV
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 7 KJV
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught straight out of the law-“- Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you”

Deut. 6 KJV
1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 2 that thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged. 3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: 5 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. 9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Lev. 19 KJV

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

The devil to Craigie: Keep denying it.....Change the subject.....Misquote.....Do what I did in the wilderness, to "Jesus".....You can do it, my child, Craigie....

Satanic deceiver.

andyc

Mat 23:1-3 KJV Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

So....Jesus wasn't sitting in Moses seat, and wasn't teaching the law of Moses. He was only exposing the hypocrisy of the pharisees.

Because Jesus can forgive sins whenever He wants (Matt. 9:6, Mark 2:10, Luke 5:24).

Which means that he nullified the law when people throw themselves at his mercy, the same as today.

Show me Matt. 28:24
Mat 28:18-20 KJV And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Keep the law of Moses is what Jesus told them. And He also told them to teach others the same.

The law of Moses is made of of several parts that have to be taken in context. We already know that the law made nothing perfect, and yet Jesus was perfect, and the perfecter of peoples faith. So why would the perfecter demand that people cling to something that made no one perfect?

The moral law has never been abolished, only the ceremonial law as a consequence for failure. Murder, adultery, theft, idolatry etc are still sins.

Madder and madder.

andyc

Exactly.

Either he violated the law of Moses (which is why the pharisees were testing him in the first place), or he was offering himself as a sacrifice in their place, if they would believe in him.

Jesus came to seek out those who were outcasts from a legal perspective, and yet these twits here think he was teaching the law :chuckle: