ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's right, exactly. Dispies can comprehend and simply understand better than the average Joe. In fact, better than 99% of the entire world

Nope.

Darby followers have proven over and over again, they are by far the dumbest people there are.

Proof: They follow the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Also, you might want to tell GlobalWarmingBoy that the rest of us are not in grade school. He may think he's three grade levels ahead of everyone else, but that's because he's still at a grade school level.

Interplanner

Hey TeT, what Roman general led the legions of Roman solders in AD70?

I can't tell if the question is facetious or not, but if sincere:

Vespasian came from 66-68 in a total sweep of the country planned to end with the siege of Jerusalem. With the federal gov in dissarray, he went to Rome to patch things together, and became emperor, and the siege was delayed a year. His son Titus was sent. I believe it was the 6th and 10th Legions which were used. During the postponement, most Christians in the area left for Pella--at first.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm guessing that reading comprehension skills are three grade levels higher for the average dispy than the average church goer and the IQ 20 points higher.

You mean like:

I (dispie) believe in stupid stuff

You (church goer) disagree with me

Conclusion: You are stupid

Even I, a non-dispie can see through your illogical comments.

Danoh

I can't tell if the question is facetious or not, but if sincere:

Vespasian came from 66-68 in a total sweep of the country planned to end with the siege of Jerusalem. With the federal gov in dissarray, he went to Rome to patch things together, and became emperor, and the siege was delayed a year. His son Titus was sent. I believe it was the 6th and 10th Legions which were used. During the postponement, most Christians in the area left for Pella--at first.

No, he declared himself Emperor.

Big difference.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Darby followers have proven over and over again, they are by far the dumbest people there are.

Proof: They follow the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Also, you might want to tell GlobalWarmingBoy

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laugh.You and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

No, you piece of trash, you do not name, call, insult others, attack others, with your "mysteryboy...little Johnny...GlobalWarmingBoy...the dumbest people..," do you, whited wall?

Habitual liar, hypocrite of TOL-even he knows it.

"Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names.... insulting them,.."-gayboy Tellalie

Vs.

"Darby followers... are by far the dumbest people there are."

You flaming actress, piece of dung....we smell you even through the computer.

ClimateSanity

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laugh.You and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

No, you piece of trash, you do not name, call, insult others, attack others, with your "mysteryboy...little Johnny...GlobalWarmingBoy...the dumbest people..," do you, whited wall?

Habitual liar, hypocrite of TOL-even he knows it.

"Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names.... insulting them,.."-gayboy Tellalie

Vs.

"Darby followers... are by far the dumbest people there are."

You flaming actress, piece of dung....we smell you even through the computer.

He doesn't even believe what he says.

Right Divider

Body part
I disagree.

God's grace is always salvific. Without fail.

Noah was saved by the grace of God.

You cannot deny this . . . Did not God provide life for Noah & family (see I Peter 3:20) within the safety of the ark (symbolic of Jesus Christ Himself!) while destroying the rest of the condemned world in the Judgment?

Noah was saved and gifted with faith by the grace of God:

"By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith." Hebrews 11:7
I agree that everyone saved is saved by grace, but that verse is NOT describing what you say that it is.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That is absolute and utter nonsense.

The covenant that GOD describes at the OLD covenant is the one made by Him in Exodus 19.

You should know that as you claim to be someone that reads the WHOLE Bible.

I am of the belief that the Mosaic Covenant, to which you refer, is republication of the original Covenant of Works that Adam was given and breached in the garden. God gave the same Law to Moses and the Israelites as He gave to Adam, but in more detail.

The Covenant of Grace is revealed through the early Godly lineage up to Noah, and then again in the Abrahamic Covenant and Davidic Covenant.

IOW's throughout Scripture, men function either under the old Covenant of Works (Law) which condemns, or the new Covenant of Grace (Life), which frees them to serve the righteousness of their Savior with the promise of abiding in His everlasting life.

Quite a study. It would bless you to look into Covenant Theology a bit . . .

Danoh

I am of the belief that the Mosaic Covenant, to which you refer, is republication of the original Covenant of Works that Adam was given and breached in the garden. God gave the same Law to Moses and the Israelites as He gave to Adam, but in more detail.

The Covenant of Grace is revealed through the early Godly lineage up to Noah, and then again in the Abrahamic Covenant and Davidic Covenant.

IOW's throughout Scripture, men function either under the old Covenant of Works (Law) which condemns, or the new Covenant of Grace (Life), which frees them to serve the righteousness of their Savior with the promise of abiding in His everlasting life.

Quite a study. It would bless you to look into Covenant Theology a bit . . .

Yep, RD, forget Isaiah 8:20; Matt. 4:4; 2 Tim. 3:16-17 - put away your Bible and get your self some books "about" conjured up by men - the more external the source away from Scripture, the more you know "about" Scripture.

You won't "know" Scripture but you will know "about" it.

Remember now - no Scripture; just books "about."

Do this and you too can soon be parroting away "priesthood of the believer - priesthood of the believer - ock!"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yep, RD, forget Isaiah 8:20; Matt. 4:4; 2 Tim. 3:16-17

Matthew 4:4 used to be my "motto" on TOL, but it does not show any longer. It is my "life's verse" for I have dedicated the last 44 years of my life to reading and living by every word spoken (written) by God. Every word in the Holy Scriptures has been breathed by God.

It is therein that The Covenant God is revealed and Covenant Theology is developed.

Right Divider

Body part
Matthew 4:4 used to be my "motto" on TOL, but it does not show any longer. It is my "life's verse" for I have dedicated the last 44 years of my life to reading and living by every word spoken (written) by God. Every word in the Holy Scriptures has been breathed by God.

It is therein that The Covenant God is revealed and Covenant Theology is developed.
I'm so sorry to hear that you've wasted so many years of your life in this sort of chaos and confusion. I hope that someday you'll be freed from that obsession.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm so sorry to hear that you've wasted so many years of your life in this sort of chaos and confusion. I hope that someday you'll be freed from that obsession.

Sarcasm noted . . . as well as this poster's total ignorance of the subject matter.

Right Divider

Body part
Sarcasm noted . . . as well as this poster's total ignorance of the subject matter.
By "subject matter" you must be referring to the extra Biblical writings that you prefer to the actual Bible.

I showed you the scripture that proved that the old covenant in the BIBLE was a covenant that God made with the fathers of ISRAEL and that the NEW covenant (the one replacing the OLD) was to be made with the houses of Israel and Judah (i.e, the twelve tribes).

That fact that YOU, in your complete ignorance, think that the old covenant was given to Adam shows just how perverted your "understanding" really is.