ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Saving this one.

What further info have you come across since your January statement that tells you it was definitely has to be Nero and no other?

I've been doing a lot of research.

Now it's your turn.

Who was the king described as "one is"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To date, none of the Darby followers have been able to reconcile Israel's prophetic clock with the events of 70AD, nor have the Darby followers been able to tell us who the king described as "one is" in Revelation is.

I thought you Darby followers were the only one's who knew how to rightly divide?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're entitled to your opinions, but your opinions are not facts.

Why don't you try backing your opinions sometimes?

Go back and read my posts.

I have provided scripture and historical data.

Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The flaming actress spams his "insults" wimpy cry, in hypocrisy again, as every third "post" of his have insults, and "personal attacks," as he crys, and wines, and pines.

You pathetic wimp-grow a spine, and take a bow, actress.

Still waiting for you to show us how you reconcile your claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped with the events that took place in 70AD.

I predict you will do the same thing as Danoh and all the other Darby followers so far, and that is not give an answer because you don't like your only option for an answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
tetelestai,

I've had you on ignore for almost a year and haven't missed a thing. I see quotes from you, and you never say anything new. You're like a broken record, and everything you've written on TOL could be easily summarized in a single post. You are a spammer, and the spam is rotten. Why don't you try and surprise everyone and write a post with new material in it. Everyone has heard your false doctrines dozens of times, and it gets old. That's why I put you on ignore. You are in a state of almost total confusion, and you obviously don't listen to the people trying to share the truth with you. You're just plain wrong and don't have a clue. Try listening if you really want to know the truth.

Correct. The punk is so obsessed with allegedly disproving dispensationalism, he spends half of his waking hours on TOL, spamming the same old "cute" sound bytes, engaging in hypocrisy, sophistry, habital lying, ignoring his "family," unemployed, attempting to get even with those meanie dispies, who hurt his wimpy feelings, a few years ago.

His rep on this site, his "ministry," is habitual lying. He is so obsessed, and such a "man pleaser," he/she will allow others, of the "non dispensational" persuasion, to pervert the gospel of Christ, as long as they are "non dispies."

He is a lying punk, fraud, con "man."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Point to the one you made that makes it clear that no one else but Nero is the "one is"?

(Rev 17:10) They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

1) Julius Casaer
2) Augustus
3) Tiberius
4) Caligula
5) Claudius
6) Nero

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(Rev 17:10) They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

1) Julius Casaer
2) Augustus
3) Tiberius
4) Caligula
5) Claudius
6) Nero
Did not Nero die BEFORE AD70?