ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

Once again, greasy Craigie will not, cannot answer:

Is the earth flat, you sniveling punk? Is "The Reformation" of the 1500's false?

Did you say this, you habitual liar?:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

AD 70-ism did not exist before J. Stuart Russell "invented" it in the 1800's.

john w

Hall of Fame
You knew Jerry before 98? Are you Hilston by chance?

CS cannot be Hilston, as Hilston debated Tellalie a few years ago, and picked the the wimp apart, as Craigie "scurried like a cockroach," fleeing the debate. Look it up-the wimp bailed. So, Craigie, if he suspected that CS was Hilston, would not respond, risking being bloodied again.

Why did you bail, Craigie?

Once again, Craigie will not answer-watch.

Danoh

Once again, greasy Craigie will not, cannot answer:

Is the earth flat, you sniveling punk? Is "The Reformation" of the 1500's false?

Did you say this, you habitual liar?:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

AD 70-ism did not exist before J. Stuart Russell "invented" it in the 1800's.

Note how he skirted the balance of my post about the literal and the physical.

The guy is defintely into skirts :rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CS cannot be Hilston, as Hilston debated Tellalie a few years ago, and picked the the wimp apart, as Craigie "scurried like a cockroach," fleeing the debate. Look it up-the wimp bailed. So, Craigie, if he suspected that CS was Hilston, would not respond, risking being bloodied again.

Why did you bail, Craigie?

Once again, Craigie will not answer-watch.
Questions the Mid-Acts View Cannot Answer?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In all likelihood, it was Nero.

Seems you cannot.

Since your Dispensationalism has the beast in the future, you cannot even come close to saying who the king described as "one is" is.

While I'm not 100% sold on Nero, I am 100% sold on the fact that the king described as "one is" was alive when John wrote the Revelation, unlike you, who has to claim "one is" is a future king.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

The prophetic clock/70AD is just one of dozens of "death knells" to MAD and Dispensationalism.

It's why you, and every other Darby follower on TOL hasn't given an answer.

Other than claiming some stones were still standing, and denying every thing that happened in 70AD, it's impossible for you to give an answer.

Again, it's why you haven't given an answer.

Once again, he spams/copies'npastes another one of what he thinks is so cute-"death knell"-followed by parts 2 and 3 of his "Trifecta"-"Darby...why you haven't given an answer".

Real cute, and impressive, wimp.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Since your Dispensationalism has the beast in the future, you cannot even come close to saying who the king described as "one is" is.

While I'm not 100% sold on Nero, I am 100% sold on the fact that the king described as "one is" was alive when John wrote the Revelation, unlike you, who has to claim "one is" is a future king.
In other words, no, you cannot tell us who the "one is" is.

Danoh

You knew Jerry before 98? Are you Hilston by chance?

He was well known for his neurotic insistences many years before there was a TOL.

As for my being Hilston; thanks for the fine compliment, but no; I am not Hilston.

Then again; Tel-a-lie is a piece of cake to deal with - Hilston's high acumen is no where even remotely needed where dealing with this clown is concerned.

Even GT, may she be well, used to easily check his nonsense.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It is widely known that Revelation was written in 95 AD from Patmos