ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

Yes I've experienced this peace, but this peace does not cause me justify sin. "Oh I just sinned, but it doesn't matter, Jesus took care of it all anyway, no big deal". :nono:
No one here justifies sin. We maintain that Christ paid for it once for all. How is this justifying sin? Your view implies that God could accept your imperfect obedience.

Therefore, you undermine the severity of sin.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I dont know about you andy but i am already perfect.

The word perfect in scripture comes from a word that means complete.

I am complete in Christ who fulfilled the law - His righteousness covers me, and i need do nothing else for completion in Him/perfection. He did it all already.

andyc

:chuckle:

Here are the facts:

1. You do not know if John is Dispy, or not

If John is dispie, why was he tallking to himself in that other forum?

2. You do not know if John copied Dispy, or Dispy copied John

The earliest date I could find was 2007, and it was dispie's post.

3. You do not know how much money John has given to TOL

Shall we ask Knight?

4. You do not know who reps John

Let me guess...... Madists.

john w

Hall of Fame
If John is dispie, why was he tallking to himself in that other forum?

The earliest date I could find was 2007, and it was dispie's post.

Shall we ask Knight?

Let me guess...... Madists.

Ope....little andycain lost his salvation again, as the Spirit left him("...the Spririt will leave.."), and he is not demonstrating enough "fruits," and has not turned away from his evil deeds.....

Perverter. Tell us what happerned 2000+ years ago, and why, re. the sin/sins issue. You have the floor.

andyc

Who is Darby and Bullinger? :idunno:

Nc_evolution_080103_ms.jpg

OIC..............................................................Bullinger

andyc

No one here justifies sin. We maintain that Christ paid for it once for all. How is this justifying sin? Your view implies that God could accept your imperfect obedience.

Therefore, you undermine the severity of sin.

Sin still has consequences after salvation, but condemnation is not one of them.

andyc

I dont know about you andy but i am already perfect.

The word perfect in scripture comes from a word that means complete.

I am complete in Christ who fulfilled the law - His righteousness covers me, and i need do nothing else for completion in Him/perfection. He did it all already.

Yes we are already perfected in spirit, but the soul (mind, will, and emotions) are being perfected. You still do not think perfectly and make perfect choices. Our current body will never be perfected, it will be transformed.

One In Christ

Yes we are already perfected in spirit, but the soul (mind, will, and emotions) are being perfected. You still do not think perfectly and make perfect choices. Our current body will never be perfected, it will be transformed.

Rom 7:25 NKJV - [25] I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Rom 7:20 NKJV - [20] Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

Was Paul justifying his sin?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How do you know whether he has given an anonymous gift subscription to another TOLer? Do you have access to Knight's paypal and to John's bank routing number?
And how, exactly, did john become a subscriber?

So a person cannot change their mind about a particular sin after they're saved?
:doh:

We're discussing the change of mind regarding Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.