Mad Max the Mulnic

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I tend to keep track of him with a memory palace aid:

A knock at the Door revealed the Outlaw, MADMax, an Elyon Mystery that gave no Ghost of a chance of Sozo, only Doom.

Updated. ;)

AMR

Last edited:

fzappa13

I do :wave:

... and 41.23 posts in two days and banned ... yet another indicator that our internet solar system was once again visited by the comet Sozo ... these encounters are growing mercifully briefer but I suspect that doesn't bode well for said comet.

SaulToPaul 2

I tend to keep track of him with a memory palace aid:

A knock at the Door revealed MADMax, a Mystery that gave no Ghost of a chance of Sozo.

AMR

:chicken: and I used to call him "SMODE" a few years back:

Sozo, Mystery, Outlaw, Door, Elyon.

This was before Ghost, Doom, and Mad Max.

I like all of them, he does not frustrate the grace of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, I use to be GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug.

Get some milk.....LOL....tootles...wink...

andyc

I thought grace&peace was a nice person. Reminds me a lot of crossreference. Are they the same person?

john w

Hall of Fame
I thought grace&peace was a nice person. Reminds me a lot of crossreference. Are they the same person?

And I thought the "Rev." Jim Jones, of "The Peoples Temple," was a "nice person," way back there yonder in the 1970's,until I saw a flyer, at my frat, at Mizzou, that said:"The U. of Missouri chapter of The Peoples Temple will meet this weekend, at the library. Kool-Aid will be served."

resodko

BANNED
Banned
...that which is Canadian is always slightly suspect. I think you're hanging around with "those people" a little too much, young man. :noid:

tumblr_lqbceuhsV41qbbpaoo1_500.png