ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Interplanner

Was I even talking to you? But since you decided to butt in, I agree with you. I'm taking baby steps with Dodge as I don't want to misunderstand the man. Now, take a long walk on a short pier.

If you don't want others involved, use private messages.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
True, idiot, but there is more than one piece of good news/gospel in the book, and the good nerws/gospel being discussed, is not always centering around the dbr. The gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which the 12, including Judas preached, moron.

Of course, you are just too stupid/satanic to "get" that, not even knowing what the term "gospel" means. My evidence? You.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Moron.

The Lord Jesus Christ sent the 12, including Judas, idiot, to preach the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, and they did not preach the gospel of Christ of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-the dbr was hid from them, prior to its fulfillment.

Idiot.

The Gospel by which Paul was saved, which was preached to him, was the same Gospel he preached to others.

Otherwise he condemned his fellow apostles.-

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

LA

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !

Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?

Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !
These threads are always some moron ranting about something that Mid Acts Dispensationalism doesn't even teach.

Why do you all waste your time even accepting this know-nothing's premise?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These threads are always some moron ranting about something that Mid Acts Dispensationalism doesn't even teach.

Yet many a MADist does teach the nonsense.

Why have you not corrected them?

LA

dodge

Everything I put in this post is what I have been told by one MADist or another.

Here is the most blasphemous to date I was told by a MADist. Paul is the "I AM " according to what he himself wrote.

Interplanner

There was a change of how the house was to be run. It was no longer going to be through the auspices of the law, because it was a child-trainer, and because we are now adults sons. Gal 4.

dodge

Who said that?

Wait a minute not much more than an hour ago YOU put me on ignore again remember ?

lol, I read what dan wrote and you can ignore the obvious to support the lies of MAD but that was and is blasphemy to associate anyone but God with " I AM".

musterion

Same as in singular in salvation as that is the "good news" Jesus taught. There are no good newses as far as salvation is concerned unless there are TWO Jesus', and Neither one of us believes there are "2" saviors.

No one does BUT Paul said there is an absolute distinction between two aspects of Christ:

Rom 1:2-3

vs

Rom 16:25; Eph 3:8-9; 2 Cor 5:16

Same Christ...just not the same ways to know Him.

dodge

No one does BUT Paul said there is an absolute distinction between two aspects of Christ:

Rom 1:2-3

vs

Rom 16:25; Eph 3:8-9; 2 Cor 5:16

Same Christ...just not the same ways to know Him.

Sure there is He came in the flesh was crucified and is now is His glorified body.

We now have access to Jesus because the veil has been removed and we have access to the Holy of Holies,which according to scripture we can approach boldly in Him.