ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

There is only one Gospel of Christ.

Jesus sent His disciples at the first to preach the end result of the Gospel and later sent them to preach the means of its fulfillment.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one Gospel of Christ.

LA
True, idiot, but there is more than one piece of good news/gospel in the book, and the good nerws/gospel being discussed, is not always centering around the dbr. The gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which the 12, including Judas preached, moron.

Of course, you are just too stupid/satanic to "get" that, not even knowing what the term "gospel" means. My evidence? You.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Moron.

Jesus sent His disciples at the first to preach the end result of the Gospel and later sent them to preach the means of its fulfillment.

The Lord Jesus Christ sent the 12, including Judas, idiot, to preach the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, and they did not preach the gospel of Christ of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-the dbr was hid from them, prior to its fulfillment.

Idiot.

drbrumley

dan, ONE thing at a time you jump around to much !

This thread is about Peter preaching the same as Paul as Paul himself said:

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

Well, I'm MAD I guess...so as a MAD, let me tell you what MAD believes... no one has been saved by his own works; that salvation in every dispensation has been by God's grace,

You may be misunderstanding MAD. I will grant you there are exceptions to this. There are those (even on this board)that are dogmatic in saying there are many gospels, just as you are dogmatic in contending that there is but one....

If you care to discuss it with me further, I would be glad to have a pleasant conversation about it.

I do think the main issue is the word "gospel." We can start there if you wish

DAN P

dan, ONE thing at a time you jump around to much !

This thread is about Peter preaching the same as Paul as Paul himself said:

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

Hi and IF you believe in one gospel THEN explain how one is saved in a one gospel and explain what that one gospel means !!

What is the ONE PATTERN of salvation , like 1 Tim 1:16 explains !!

If you can explain how Paul was saved !!

If you can say how you were saved , I will esplain a person is SAVED TODAY !!

If you can not , say so and then I will explain HOW !!

dan p

dodge

No, in your opening post you said right off that the problem is,

That is EXACTLY what MAD does and gives the credit of proclaiming the gospel to Paul when Jesus and other Apostles preached the same gospel.

MAD removes Jesus from His own gospels and encourages folks to study Paul and relegates Jesus to being for Israel only, which is a lie.

MAD IGNORES the other Apostles and says study Paul's letters when Paul says ALL scripture is profitable for etc 2 Tim.3 where he also shows that Peter preached the Gospel of grace which those in MAD deny.

MAD as a foundation is a foundation of lies i.e. sand.

DAN P

That is EXACTLY what MAD does and gives the credit of proclaiming the gospel to Paul when Jesus and other Apostles preached the same gospel.

MAD removes Jesus from His own gospels and encourages folks to study Paul and relegates Jesus to being for Israel only, which is a lie.

MAD IGNORES the other Apostles and says study Paul's letters when Paul says ALL scripture is profitable for etc 2 Tim.3 where he also shows that Peter preached the Gospel of grace which those in MAD deny.

Hi and explain post #25 !!

The good thing for me is that I have sharpened my skills , becuase of people like you , good thing for me !!

dan p

dodge

Well, I'm MAD I guess...so as a MAD, let me tell you what MAD believes... no one has been saved by his own works; that salvation in every dispensation has been by God's grace,

You may be misunderstanding MAD. I will grant you there are exceptions to this. There are those (even on this board)that are dogmatic in saying there are many gospels, just as you are dogmatic in contending that there is but one....

If you care to discuss it with me further, I would be glad to have a pleasant conversation about it.

I do think the main issue is the word "gospel." We can start there if you wish

Lets start with what ALL the Apostles preached ! I have been told by those in MAD that only Paul preached and revealed the mystery. Paul says that aint so as in here:

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

Which is the very same gospel that Paul preached.

drbrumley

Lets start with what ALL the Apostles preached ! I have been told by those in MAD that only Paul preached and revealed the mystery. Paul says that aint so as in here:

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

Which is the very same gospel that Paul preached.

Ok....great. Great passage. Peter in fact did preach the same message as Paul at the time of this writing. Now we have that settled...

dodge

Ok....great. Great passage. Peter in fact did preach the same message as Paul at the time of this writing. Now we have that settled...

lol,I have been told repeatedly by those in MAD that Peter and Paul preached different gospels. You sure you're MAD ?

musterion

No it isn't.

No it doesn't.

Nope.

Get your facts straight.

dodge

I pretty sure.....

The difference will arise when you and I discuss what is the gospel. Then it will be apparent.

Before we start you need to understand that in scripture there is only ONE gospel. If there was more than one
gospel then Jesus taught wrong when HE said there are only "2" roads in this life. The narrow road is when one by faith accepts the finished work of Jesus as payment for our sin. The wide road is one one rejects God's gift of salvation, and if there are 2 gospels there would have to be "3" roads. 1 road for the Jews - 1 road for the gentiles that are in Christ Jesus and the 3rd road for those on the wide road. Jesus only taught "2" roads.

Scripture as taught by Paul says the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. According to MADist that would not be possible if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery .

Jerry Shugart

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" ?

Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

drbrumley

Before we start you need to understand that in scripture there is only ONE gospel. If there was more than one
gospel then Jesus taught wrong when HE said there are only "2" roads in this life. The narrow road is when one by faith accepts the finished work of Jesus as payment for our sin. The wide road is one one rejects God's gift of salvation, and if there are 2 gospels there would have to be "3" roads. 1 road for the Jews - 1 road for the gentiles that are in Christ Jesus and the 3rd road for those on the wide road. Jesus only taught "2" roads.

Scripture as taught by Paul says the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. According to MADist that would not be possible if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery .

Oh, I understand what your saying...

So I guess the 1st OBVIOUS question must be, what is the gospel? Let's see if we have any agreement on this important question first.

My answer: The gospel means "good news"

You?

Interplanner

So I guess the 1st OBVIOUS question must be, what is the gospel? Let's see if we have any agreement on this important question first.

You?

That's a horrible answer considering that there are all kinds of good news. It is the good news of what was accomplished by Christ. There is only one of those.

dodge

You?

Same as in singular in salvation as that is the "good news" Jesus taught. There are no good newses as far as salvation is concerned unless there are TWO Jesus', and Neither one of us believes there are "2" saviors.

drbrumley

That's a horrible answer considering that there are all kinds of good news. It is the good news of what was accomplished by Christ. There is only one of those.

Was I even talking to you? But since you decided to butt in, I agree with you. I'm taking baby steps with Dodge as I don't want to misunderstand the man. Now, take a long walk on a short pier.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So the "good news" that the Lord Jesus died for our sins is the same "good news" that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God?

They are all parts of the same Gospel of Christ.

Jesus sent the disciples with preaching the end result of the Gospel and then he fulfilled the means of the Gospel.

One Gospel, one faith.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

LA