ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only in your delusions you would be amazed how many people know MAD is in error and a lie.
You've been wrong about what MAD teaches time after time.
And you have shown that you don't care if you are truthful about it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture is more than sufficient to prove Dodgeism is wrong.

glorydaz

Nah, I aint MAD I have no need to lie to substantiate what I believe. Scripture is more than sufficient to prove MAD is wrong.

If it is, why are unable to do it? Heck, you can't even say what they believe except for it's something to do with being "in Christ". You can't even tell us what the Gospel of Grace is. You keep preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom which keeps you stuck on the wrong side of the cross.

So, if you don't know how to fly a plane, what makes you think you can tell someone else he's lying when he's up there flying? Drink your milk, baby boy, and stop pretending like you have ever walked the Roman Road. You clearly haven't.

dodge

I know. I consider them Call Out threads. What else are they? :troll:

Most folks caught in a cult like MAD don't even have a clue how deceived they are very similar to Mormons,JW'S, Roman Catholics, and the rest that turn away from scripture to follow other men.They all marginalize Jesus and promote men to follow other than the savior.

dodge

If it is, why are unable to do it? Heck, you can't even say what they believe except for it's something to do with being "in Christ". You can't even tell us what the Gospel of Grace is. You keep preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom which keeps you stuck on the wrong side of the cross.

So, if you don't know how to fly a plane, what makes you think you can tell someone else he's lying when he's up there flying? Drink your milk, baby boy, and stop pretending like you have ever walked the Roman Road. You clearly haven't.

The babies as you call them follow Bullinger and Stam's erroneous teachings. Move on up to the meat and follow the only one that was sinless i.e. Jesus.

glorydaz

Most folks caught in a cult like MAD don't even have a clue how deceived they are very similar to Mormons,JW'S, Roman Catholics, and the rest that turn away from scripture to follow other men.They all marginalize Jesus and promote men to follow other than the savior.

I know all about cults, and I'm able to tell when something is a cult or not. Clearly, you call anything a cult that goes beyond your own understanding. You don't even know what the Gospel of Grace is.

MADD is not a cult. They preach the Gospel of Salvation, and they don't mix it in with what was preached to the Jews when Jesus walked this earth. The Jews rejected their Messiah when He came, so our Lord opened the door of salvation to the Gentiles through the Apostle Paul. That knowledge does not a "cult" make.

Too many believers have a poor understanding of this, because they try to combine that which was preached before the Lord called Paul with that which Paul preached afterward. What it leads to is adding man's works to what God freely offers to all men. And it leads to a false gospel of works being preached ....by you and others like you. Great zeal, but not according to knowledge.

glorydaz

The babies as you call them follow Bullinger and Stam's erroneous teachings. Move on up to the meat and follow the only one that was sinless i.e. Jesus.

Yep, your false gospel of works leads to just exactly this kind of boasting. :sigh:

You're showing every sign of the worker mentality. Pretty soon you'll be God's Untruth's little clone and protege. :nono:

glorydaz

Paul said others were in Christ before him, and that ONE verse proves MAD is a lie.

That's pretty lame since I don't know if all those who are MAD see that the same way. We all don't agree on every detail, but, unfortunately, because of people like you, who are afraid to even hear what is being said, we don't get a chance to hear the arguments on it.

But, you are too afraid to even discuss it. You would preach that whole entire churches are in Christ in the same way those in the body are in Him individually, and that's even worse.

The way to tell is to look and see if the same Gospel was being preached when you claim those churches were in Christ. Remember, they were still preaching repent and be baptized, and that most certainly is NOT how one is baptized by the Spirit into the body of Christ when they are begotten by the Gospel of Grace.

musterion

Yep, your false gospel of works leads to just exactly this kind of boasting. :sigh:

You're showing every sign of the worker mentality. Pretty soon you'll be God's Untruth's little clone and protege. :nono:

You are arguing with a troll that admin should of already banned. He has been told more than once not only the lies he keeps repeating about what MAD actually believes, he's also been told more than once that Christ Himself physically wrote nothing. So when he says MAD follows a man (Paul), he knows that anybody who reads the Bible is also "following men" insofar as they are reading and believing what other men say that Christ said. His own logic shoots himself in the head.

But he doesn't care that he's making a repeated fool of himself. So...troll.

dodge

I know all about cults, and I'm able to tell when something is a cult or not. Clearly, you call anything a cult that goes beyond your own understanding. You don't even know what the Gospel of Grace is.

MADD is not a cult. They preach the Gospel of Salvation, and they don't mix it in with what was preached to the Jews when Jesus walked this earth. The Jews rejected their Messiah when He came, so our Lord opened the door of salvation to the Gentiles through the Apostle Paul. That knowledge does not a "cult" make.

Too many believers have a poor understanding of this, because they try to combine that which was preached before the Lord called Paul with that which Paul preached afterward. What it leads to is adding man's works to what God freely offers to all men. And it leads to a false gospel of works being preached ....by you and others like you. Great zeal, but not according to knowledge.

Isn't it amazing that there are more writings than just Paul ? For some reason un-known to those in MAD God the Father through the Holy Spirit gave mankind His whole counsel which many ignore to follow just Paul's writings,sadly.

dodge

You are arguing with a troll that admin should of already banned. He has been told more than once not only the lies he keeps repeating about what MAD actually believes, he's also been told more than once that Christ Himself physically wrote nothing. So when he says MAD follows a man (Paul), he knows that anybody who reads the Bible is also "following men" insofar as they are reading and believing what other men say that Christ said. His own logic shoots himself in the head.

But he doesn't care that he's making a repeated fool of himself. So...troll.

lol troll ? Troll is appropriate for MAD whose churches are not soul winning churches and who rely on stealing members by deception from other churches.

You believe anyone who disagrees with you should be banned. You may one day be an admin. then those in MAD can reinforce the lies of MAD just among themselves. What a party that would be hey Musty ?

musterion

lol troll ? Troll is appropriate for MAD whose churches are not soul winning churches and who rely on stealing members by deception from other churches.

A troll, above all else, is a habitual liar, a deceiver. You are a troll.

You believe anyone who disagrees with you should be banned.

False. Another lie. I absolutely do have reasons for wanting to see people banned forever. GOOD reasons. Simply disagreeing with me is not one of them.

You may one day be an admin. then those in MAD can reinforce the lies of MAD just among themselves. What a party that would be hey Musty ?

Don't worry, son. TOL would make NickM a mod before me.

dodge

[musterion;5040421]A troll, above all else, is a habitual liar, a deceiver. You are a troll.

Nah, it fits you "troll" much more than it fits me.

False. Another lie. I absolutely do have reasons for wanting to see people banned forever. GOOD reasons. Simply disagreeing with me is not one of them.

Sure you have a reason some disagree with YOU.

Don't worry, son. TOL would make NickM a mod before me.

I aint your son their old boy.