ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. Darby was not the first...

Nope, Darby was the first.

Not one person ever taught about a rapture before Darby.

Not one person ever taught about a secret parenthetical dispensation before Darby.

The fact remains, that Dispensationalism didn't exist before the year 1830.

You should ask yourself, why you Darby Followers are so embarrassed by these facts, and live in denial?

DAN P

Not one person ever taught about a secret parenthetical dispensation before Darby.

You should ask yourself, why you Darby Followers are so embarrassed by these facts, and live in denial?

Hi and you say that the Holy Spirit miss spelled all the words in Col 1:25 and 26 ??

Can you find the Greek word OIKONOMIA in 1 Tim 1:4 ??

Tell me you can not ??

dan p

Danoh

Shhhh, keep it down, Tel...

You might wake Rapture holding dodge out of his fool stupor - he doesn't know that incompetents like you assert that Darby was the first to teach of a Rapture :chuckle:

dodge

Shhhh, keep it down, Tel...

You might wake Rapture holding dodge out of his fool stupor - he doesn't know that incompetents like you assert that Darby was the first to teach of a Rapture :chuckle:

lol,I am not in a stupor because I am not MAD.

dodge

Another Hyper-Diaper HERESY! (Issue 73 page 11)

Eph 3v2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: Here the hyper-diapers pull off one of the most monstrous ‘PRIVATE interpretations’ (2 Pet 1v20) that ever confounded Scripture. They define ‘the dispensation of the grace of God’ as a period of time! A ‘dispensation’ is never a period of time anywhere in the Bible (1 Cor 9v17, Eph 1v10, Col 1v25) Look at that last reference by the SAME AUTHOR – ‘the dispensation of God’. Is anyone stupid enough to think that there is a period of time called ‘God?’ The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul! The hyper-diapers are just babies when it comes to the DEPTH of the Scriptures (Heb 5v12-14)

https://www.timefortruth.co.uk/error...ensationalism/

Danoh

Another Hyper-Diaper HERESY! (Issue 73 page 11)

Eph 3v2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: Here the hyper-diapers pull off one of the most monstrous ‘PRIVATE interpretations’ (2 Pet 1v20) that ever confounded Scripture. They define ‘the dispensation of the grace of God’ as a period of time! A ‘dispensation’ is never a period of time anywhere in the Bible (1 Cor 9v17, Eph 1v10, Col 1v25) Look at that last reference by the SAME AUTHOR – ‘the dispensation of God’. Is anyone stupid enough to think that there is a period of time called ‘God?’ The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul! The hyper-diapers are just babies when it comes to the DEPTH of the Scriptures (Heb 5v12-14)

https://www.timefortruth.co.uk/error...ensationalism/

In other words, in the continuous double-standard of your obvious incompetence, on the one hand you assert yours is all based on Scripture and so should every one else's.

Only for you to just as quickly continually prove that yours is one or another man's labor on some website or what ever.

You may have trusted Christ died for your sins.

I can believe that much about you; as His grace is unconditional, Rom. 5:8.

But it is clear that at some point soon after that you headed right back for the obvious double-standard you live by, and for relying on your own ideas and those of others, that you are now spouting as if you have stumbled on some truth against Mid-Acts.

Whether in Christ or not, yours is both the practice of double-dealing and incompetence, dodge.

Plain and simple.

But you are too entrenched in both to see it for what it is, let alone; admit it for what it is.

In this, it is no surprise that you are just like most Trump supporters: double-dealing against anyone who does not hold their view, 24/7/365.

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Rom. 5:8

musterion

Still waiting for documentation of just one mid-Acts dispie who, provably in writing, defines dispensation as "a period of time."
Just one MAD will do.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for documentation of just one mid-Acts dispie who, provably in writing, defines dispensation as "a period of time."
Just one MAD will do.

Like I have said, the only thing more laughable than a Dispy who denies that Darby invented Dispensationalism, is a Dispy who denies Dispensations are time periods.

From Wikipedia:

"Dispensationalism is a religious interpretive system for the Bible. It considers Biblical history as divided deliberately by God into defined periods or ages to each of which God has allotted distinctive administrative principles."

"Dispensationalism developed as a system from the teachings of John Nelson Darby "

LOL....you're embarrassed by your own belief system, and live in denial.

dodge

In other words, in the continuous double-standard of your obvious incompetence, on the one hand you assert yours is all based on Scripture and so should every one else's.

Only for you to just as quickly continually prove that yours is one or another man's labor on some website or what ever.

You may have trusted Christ died for your sins.

I can believe that much about you; as His grace is unconditional, Rom. 5:8.

But it is clear that at some point soon after that you headed right back for the obvious double-standard you live by, and for relying on your own ideas and those of others, that you are now spouting as if you have stumbled on some truth against Mid-Acts.

Whether in Christ or not, yours is both the practice of double-dealing and incompetence, dodge.

Plain and simple.

But you are too entrenched in both to see it for what it is, let alone; admit it for what it is.

In this, it is no surprise that you are just like most Trump supporters: double-dealing against anyone who does not hold their view, 24/7/365.

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Rom. 5:8

I know the drill Danoh anyone or anything that disagrees with MAD is incompetent in your opinion, and does not know how to study.

The only double standard I see is the ignoring of many scriptures to believe and advocate for MAD which was started by men not that long ago like Darby, Bullinger ,and Stam

DAN P

Like I have said, the only thing more laughable than a Dispy who denies that Darby invented Dispensationalism, is a Dispy who denies Dispensations are time periods.

From Wikipedia:
"Dispensationalism developed as a system from the teachings of John Nelson Darby "[/COLOR][/I]

LOL....you're embarrassed by your own belief system, and live in denial.

Hi and Wikipedia is just FAKE NEWS and DISPENSATIONALISM was written BEFORE / TIME began , RELATED TO THE AGES , in 2 Tim 1:9 and then CLAIM man wrote and created DISPENSATIONALISM in the 1830 and just makes you very CALLOW MAN !!

This makes you as Israel , that you have been given the spirit of STUPOR , JUST as Israel has been given and have declared your self to be a JOBBERNOWL !!

dan p