ECT MAD 1: Jesus ministered to the circumcision.

SaulToPaul 2

(Heb 9:28) so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him.

(Phil 3:20) But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sometimes it is the only appropriate reply.

If you disagree that Heb 9:28 and Phil 3:20 aren't speaking of the same thing, then prove me wrong.

The writer of Hebrews and Paul both say they are eagerly waiting for Christ Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because I know better, and so do you, deep down in your heart somewhere.

The writer of Hebrews and Paul are saying the same thing.

They are both eagerly waiting for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Deep down in my heart, I believe they are saying the same thing.

(Phil 3:20) But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you eagerly await a Savior from heaven?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To different groups, for different events.

Why is it that neither Jesus, Peter, Paul, James, John, the writer of Hebrews, nor anyone else in the NT ever made a distinction between the alleged rapture and Second Coming?

You claim the rapture and Second Coming are two completely different events involving different groups of people, yet no one in the NT ever makes a distinction.

Instead, every NT writer (including Jesus) says "the coming of the Lord".

Yet, you claim "the coming of the Lord" refers to two completely different events.