ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As for Jacob, it is crystal clear he is slower than slow on what is being talked about to him.

For all one knows, he might be a brilliant mechanic.

Now, should he now respond that he is not a mechanic, well...
I am not a mechanic and it is besides me why you would even suggest that you need to know this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The young en has some serious comprehension problems. What is your shoe size? Let me guess: another serious reply......cricket.....cricket....cricket.....

I don't know why you are asking. Do you fit shoes?

What do you mean by serious comprehension problems? What does a person's shoe size have to do with this (that you are saying)?

Do you believe the new covenant already is or do you believe it will come in the future? I believe it already is, in Jesus Christ, about 2000 years ago.

john w

Hall of Fame
I rest my case.

I think Jacob needs to go home, have himself a little nap, and then go on over to Thelma Lou's and watch a little TV. Yeah, I believe that's what he should do. Home. A nap. Then over to Thelma Lou's for TV. Yep, that's the plan. Home. Little nap…...............

Danoh

I don't even know what case you are resting.

I was holding my case; came to a stair case, thought I might rest my case, just in case it fell on the ground, breaking my case wide open, but no problem, case closed, thanks to you, I have an airtight case, I have been able to rest my case.

The "spirit" of the thing, ya know; not the actual "letter" of it...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I was holding my case; came to a stair case, thought I might rest my case, just in case it fell on the ground, breaking my case wide open, but no problem, case closed, thanks to you, I have an airtight case, I have been able to rest my case.

The "spirit" of the thing, ya know; not the actual "letter" of it...

I used to be to the difference between the spirit of the law and the letter of the law.

I don't know about your case.

Danoh

I used to be to the difference between the spirit of the law and the letter of the law.

I don't know about your case.

I used to be to the...?

"I used to be a rollin stone, ya know, if the cause was right; I'd find the answer on the road..."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I used to be to the...?

"I used to be a rollin stone, ya know, if the cause was right; I'd find the answer on the road..."
No. I simply mean I thought the spirit of the law and the letter of the law was Biblical, even if people talk about or have their conception of it (or ideas about it). So, to understand what someone means or says is important, and being Biblical is important too.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know why you are asking. Do you fit shoes?

What do you mean by serious comprehension problems? What does a person's shoe size have to do with this (that you are saying)?

Do you believe the new covenant already is or do you believe it will come in the future? I believe it already is, in Jesus Christ, about 2000 years ago.

Do you like "Mr. Cookie Bars?"