Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Letsargue

You don't need any of these millennial beliefs to be a Christian. But I believe from what you have said that you probably do have some idea about what you know about the 1000 years.

The 1,000 years, like, "All the cattle on the (( 1,000 )) hills"?? - how many did God really mean?? - or is it just ( ALL ) the hills, and ( ALL ) the years??

Those 1,000 years, or ( ALL ) the years that were left are already gone and finished, finished in AD70!!! -- Prove other wise!!

Paul -- 011014

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The 1,000 years, like, "All the cattle on the (( 1,000 )) hills"?? - how many did God really mean?? - or is it just ( ALL ) the hills, and ( ALL ) the years??

Those 1,000 years, or ( ALL ) the years that were left are already gone and finished, finished in AD70!!! -- Prove other wise!!

Paul -- 011014
You say finished in AD70. Where did your 1000 years start?

Letsargue

You say finished in AD70. Where did your 1000 years start?

Man!!! --- Read the Book, - !,000 is a Parable of ((( A ))) period of time which was the "UNKNOWN". - So the Parable was given as a !,000 years. It didn't last BUT ABOUT 70 years, the Lifetime of the Massiah / Jesus. - Jesus was Born around - 0/00/00. and would have died in AD70 a natural death on the Passover. -- Pentecost, replaced the Passover / the Jubilee. -- Thus!! - Jesus was born on a Passover, and Jesus DIED on the Passover. Jesus Saved 3,000 Souls on the ( first ) Pentecost with Peter, and the Temple of Christ fell / the natural life of Jesus ended in AD70, on the ( final ) Pentecost, or Passover / ((( "JUBILEE" ))) - Paul HAD to be there, and He WAS!! - Paul and John died just before Pentecost; - and the Resurrection WAS On the Final Pentecost / Passover / Jubilee.
This is the AFTER Life / death / ((( ETERNITY ))), of Christ. - Here there is NO Time, but in you all's bloody heart, Not in the MIND OF CHRIST, which is the Christian's, not the FOOLS!!!

I couldn't care less if any of you fools believe this or not, even if you did, (( This cannot SAVE YOU )), You are dead in hell NOW -- "We" are Supposed to: -- ((( Jude 1:23 KJV ))) --//--- BUT You All Rejected!!! --- (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) --//---- Now, That's what GOD SAID!!!!!

Have a - your DAY!!!

Paul -- 011114

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Man!!! --- Read the Book, - !,000 is a Parable of ((( A ))) period of time which was the "UNKNOWN". - So the Parable was given as a !,000 years. It didn't last BUT ABOUT 70 years, the Lifetime of the Massiah / Jesus. - Jesus was Born around - 0/00/00. and would have died in AD70 a natural death on the Passover. -- Pentecost, replaced the Passover / the Jubilee. -- Thus!! - Jesus was born on a Passover, and Jesus DIED on the Passover. Jesus Saved 3,000 Souls on the ( first ) Pentecost with Peter, and the Temple of Christ fell / the natural life of Jesus ended in AD70, on the ( final ) Pentecost, or Passover / ((( "JUBILEE" ))) - Paul HAD to be there, and He WAS!! - Paul and John died just before Pentecost; - and the Resurrection WAS On the Final Pentecost / Passover / Jubilee.
This is the AFTER Life / death / ((( ETERNITY ))), of Christ. - Here there is NO Time, but in you all's bloody heart, Not in the MIND OF CHRIST, which is the Christian's, not the FOOLS!!!

I couldn't care less if any of you fools believe this or not, even if you did, (( This cannot SAVE YOU )), You are dead in hell NOW -- "We" are Supposed to: -- ((( Jude 1:23 KJV ))) --//--- BUT You All Rejected!!! --- (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) --//---- Now, That's what GOD SAID!!!!!

Have a - your DAY!!!

Paul -- 011114
I don't believe Jesus died in AD70 Paul.

Letsargue

I don't believe Jesus died in AD70 Paul.

I didn't say that Jesus ( Did Die ) in AD70, I said that He (( Would Have )) died a "Natural" death in AD70. - It was given to be a perfect lifetime of 70 Years. Thus Jesus was Born at the beginning of the (( "LAST DAYS"!!!! )), and the end of the "last days" was ( UNKNOWN ), - GOD says that: --- ( Matthew 24:36 KJV ) -- 36- "But of ((( that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of Heaven, but my Father only )))". --///----- However, Jesus' life was cut short by evil from the 70 years, or what could have been a 1,000? years; --- but how long could the Messiah have lived among them???????? - Who knows, -- A 1,000 YEARS!!!!!!, - but the (( Temple that represented / STOOD for Jesus' Body )) did FALL on the ((( Birth Day ))) of the 70th year of Jesus. On the Day Jesus would have died the natural death!!

Prove this wrong, any one of you geniuses!!! -- You all KNOW that this ( CAN'T BE RIGHT ), so Prove it then!!!! - It's the Christian's duty!!!!!

Paul -- 011114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say that Jesus ( Did Die ) in AD70, I said that He (( Would Have )) died a "Natural" death in AD70. - It was given to be a perfect lifetime of 70 Years. Thus Jesus was Born at the beginning of the (( "LAST DAYS"!!!! )), and the end of the "last days" was ( UNKNOWN ), - GOD says that: --- ( Matthew 24:36 KJV ) -- 36- "But of ((( that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of Heaven, but my Father only )))". --///----- However, Jesus' life was cut short by evil from the 70 years, or what could have been a 1,000? years; --- but how long could the Messiah have lived among them???????? - Who knows, -- A 1,000 YEARS!!!!!!, - but the (( Temple that represented / STOOD for Jesus' Body )) did FALL on the ((( Birth Day ))) of the 70th year of Jesus. On the Day Jesus would have died the natural death!!

Prove this wrong, any one of you geniuses!!! -- You all KNOW that this ( CAN'T BE RIGHT ), so Prove it then!!!! - It's the Christian's duty!!!!!

Paul -- 011114
I'm just telling you I don't believe 40, or now 70 years, is 1000 years.

Letsargue

I'm just telling you I don't believe 40, or now 70 years, is 1000 years.

I said God is using 1,000 as a ( Parable ) of a period of Unknown Time. - 1,000 was a ((( Parable ))) of the Unknown!!!

The 1,000 hills was not any real number. - That 1,000 is a (( Parabler )) of the true Unknown quanity of hills!!! - The whole Bible is one whole (( Parable ))!! -- ( Mark 4:33-34 KJV ) – 33- “And with ( many ) such (( Parables )) spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it. 34-(((( But without a ( Parable ) spake he not unto them )))): and when they were alone, he expounded (((((( ALL )))))) things to his disciples” --//----

Show us a single Word in all the Bible that is not a ( Parable )!!!! – “Jesus” was a ( Parable of God ), and God is a Parable of the total Laws of the Universe. – There is NO Big Guy sitting in a Big Chair Up There above the Skies!! – That’s a (( Parable )) – GOD is all the LAWS of the Universe, and nothing more or less!!!

NOW!! – I don’t care if you can’t accept that!!!!!

Paul – 0111114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said God is using 1,000 as a ( Parable ) of a period of Unknown Time. - 1,000 was a ((( Parable ))) of the Unknown!!!

The 1,000 hills was not any real number. - That 1,000 is a (( Parabler )) of the true Unknown quanity of hills!!! - The whole Bible is one whole (( Parable ))!! -- ( Mark 4:33-34 KJV ) – 33- “And with ( many ) such (( Parables )) spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it. 34-(((( But without a ( Parable ) spake he not unto them )))): and when they were alone, he expounded (((((( ALL )))))) things to his disciples” --//----

Show us a single Word in all the Bible that is not a ( Parable )!!!! – “Jesus” was a ( Parable of God ), and God is a Parable of the total Laws of the Universe. – There is NO Big Guy sitting in a Big Chair Up There above the Skies!! – That’s a (( Parable )) – GOD is all the LAWS of the Universe, and nothing more or less!!!

NOW!! – I don’t care if you can’t accept that!!!!!

Paul – 0111114
There was a time when He began to speak to them in parables. Which if the two ways are we to understand that?

Mark 12:1 NASB - And He began to speak to them in parables: "A man PLANTED A VINEYARD AND PUT A WALL AROUND IT, AND DUG A VAT UNDER THE WINE PRESS AND BUILT A TOWER, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey.

Letsargue

There was a time when He began to speak to them in parables. Which if the two ways are we to understand that?

Mark 12:1 NASB - And He began to speak to them in parables: "A man PLANTED A VINEYARD AND PUT A WALL AROUND IT, AND DUG A VAT UNDER THE WINE PRESS AND BUILT A TOWER, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey.

(( Mark 4:33 KJV )) – 33- “And ((( with "many" such Parables ))) (( Spake He ((( THE ))) “Word” )) unto them”, --//--- What does God say there?? – (( THE WORD!! / "THE WORD" )), Not some of the Word!!!

That's what God said, --- NOT What you said He said!!! - Phony ?christians say they BELIEVE God, but can't believe anything God says!!!

Paul – 011114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
(( Mark 4:33 KJV )) – 33- “And ((( with "many" such Parables ))) (( Spake He ((( THE ))) “Word” )) unto them”, --//--- What does God say there?? – (( THE WORD!! / "THE WORD" )), Not some of the Word!!!

That's what God said, --- NOT What you said He said!!! - Phony ?christians say they BELIEVE God, but can't believe anything God says!!!

Paul – 011114
The word of God is the word of truth from the God of truth.

Letsargue

The word of Jesus is the word of God, whether parable or not parable. Were the words Jesus spoke before He began to speak to them in parables, parables?

Jesus / the Word of God spoke "EVERY" Word of God. Jesus was the unfulfilled Word of God, but now (( Christ )) is the total Fulfilled Word of God (( IN PARABLE )) -- Only the letter of the Word, Christ gives (( US )) the Spirit of the Word when alone with HIM - that the Lost CANNOT SEE!!! - Like yourself!!! -- Read IT!!!!

Paul -- 011114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus / the Word of God spoke "EVERY" Word of God. Jesus was the unfulfilled Word of God, but now (( Christ )) is the total Fulfilled Word of God (( IN PARABLE )) -- Only the letter of the Word, Christ gives (( US )) the Spirit of the Word when alone with HIM - that the Lost CANNOT SEE!!! - Like yourself!!! -- Read IT!!!!

Paul -- 011114
Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Letsargue

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Not SOO!!!!

At His birth, His flesh / the Word of God was called Jesus, He died and left, then the Word was being fulfilled, - called ( "Jesus Christ" ), After the fulfillment, AD70 He / it IS now Called the -- "CHRIST". -- Now we are the ((( BODY of -- "CHRIST" )))!!!

Paul -- 011114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not SOO!!!!

At His birth, His flesh / the Word of God was called Jesus, He died and left, then the Word was being fulfilled, - called ( "Jesus Christ" ), After the fulfillment, AD70 He / it IS now Called the -- "CHRIST". -- Now we are the ((( BODY of -- "CHRIST" )))!!!

Paul -- 011114
Do you believe the Bible is the written word of God?

Do you accept the gospels?

Have you not read that Jesus is the Christ?

Letsargue

Do you remember Jesus is both Lord and Christ?

Now He is truly the ALL. -- Christ is (( ALL IN ALL )). There is nothing But Christ. -- There is nothing BUT Christ, all else is Darkness of Hell and can't exist.

What do you smarter than God do with -- ((Genesis 1:2 KJV ))?? --//----

Paul -- 011114

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Now He is truly the ALL. -- Christ is (( ALL IN ALL )). There is nothing But Christ. -- There is nothing BUT Christ, all else is Darkness of Hell and can't exist.

What do you smarter than God do with -- ((Genesis 1:2 KJV ))?? --//----

Paul -- 011114
You are asking if Christ was the Spirit that hovered in creation.

I am saying Jesus is the Christ.

John 1:41 NASB - He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which translated means Christ).