Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Yuss my dear, I have been on some heavy forums and that's exactly what they say..."you're wrong, you're wrong" but they cannot present a reasoned argument. ...I am willing to listen here, that's why I posted it here in the back alley.

Listen to me my dear Burgers....many do not believe in the Millennial kingdom but if you do, and I do, then you must see that the last resurrection and judgement takes place long, long after the church has been gathered "so shall they ever be with the Lord" and 1, 000 years after the church has reigned with Christ. [the church in the heavenly reign/the Jews in the earthly reign]

There is no way those sheep featured in Matt.25 can be the church or for that matter the Jews.

This just one solid scripture reason why I say there is to be a BILLIONfold wider mercy.

I have others....present your case

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yuss my dear, I have been on some heavy forums and that's exactly what they say..."you're wrong, you're wrong" but they cannot present a reasoned argument. ...I am willing to listen here, that's why I posted it here in the back alley.

Listen to me my dear Burgers....many do not believe in the Millennial kingdom but if you do, and I do, then you must see that the last resurrection and judgement takes place long, long after the church has been gathered "so shall they ever be with the Lord" and 1, 000 years after the church has reigned with Christ. [the church in the heavenly reign/the Jews in the earthly reign]

There is no way those sheep featured in Matt.25 can be the church or for that matter the Jews.

This just one solid scripture reason why I say there is to be a BILLIONfold wider mercy.

The sheep are gentile survivors who enter the messianic kingdom in unglorified bodies, the goats go to hades.

Letsargue

I can't understand why you all can't just believe what Jesus / God says. Of course God says things all the time, but you all apply them to things that are not said, but I guess you want it to be the way you present things with God saying your thoughts. - God says exactly how things were and are and will be. The "Will Be" was Then not latter to NOW!!!

What does the following SAY that ( Jesus Said ): -- (( Luke 21:32 KJV )) -- 32- "((( Verily I say ))) unto you,((( "This" Generation shall not pass away ))), ((( TILL ALL be Fulfilled ))". --&-- (( Luke 9:27 KJV )) -- 27- "But (( I tell you of a truth )), (( there be "some standing here" )), (( which shall not taste of death )), (( TILL THEY SEE the Kingdom of God ))". --//------

Jesus said that to them standing there THEN in front of Him, and That is the Word of Christ / God. -- Now find anything that will contradict with that!! -- You all Cannot!!!

Paul -- 040914

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I can't understand why you all can't just believe what Jesus / God says. Of course God says things all the time, but you all apply them to things that are not said, but I guess you want it to be the way you present things with God saying your thoughts. - God says exactly how things were and is and will be. The "Will Be" was Then not latter to NOW!!!

What does the following SAY that ( Jesus Said ): -- (( Luke 21:32 KJV )) -- 32- "((( Verily I say ))) unto you,((( "This" Generation shall not pass away ))), ((( TILL ALL be Fulfilled ))". --&-- (( Luke 9:27 KJV )) -- 27- "But (( I tell you of a truth )), (( there be "some standing here" )), (( which shall not taste of death )), (( TILL THEY SEE the Kingdom of God ))". --//------

Jesus said that to them stand there THEN in front of Him, and That is the Word of Christ / God. -- Now find anything that will contradict with that!! -- You all Cannot!!!

Paul -- 040914

He came in glory on the mount of transfiggeration' did that done that been there

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The sheep are gentile survivors who enter the messianic kingdom in unglorified bodies, the goats go to hades.

The sheep are rewarded for ministering to "these My brethren" who were naked and hungry and in prison ....in the Messianic kingdom you say?

Letsargue

He came in glory on the mount of transfiggeration' did that done that been there

That is not what Jesus said, He said that (( They would "SEE" The Kingdom, - they did not SEE anything then and There. ( Try again )!! -- Jesus said what I showed you He said, (( now contradict )) it with the Word of God!!!

Paul -- 040914

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That is not what Jesus said, He said that (( They would "SEE" The Kingdom, - they did not SEE anything then and There. ( Try again )!! -- Jesus said what I showed you He said, (( now contradict )) it with the Word of God!!!

Paul -- 040914

You lie sucka!

Letsargue

Who are Christ's brethren?
Jews

Jesus had no brethern in the land except - Judas. James, John, and Lazarus, Peter was Jesus' step father. Peter married Jesus' mother. -- Prove that wrong, --- or accept the nonsense you all have always been Taught by people who don't know anything. -- that is Wrong. -- Prove it!!

Jesus was of the Tribe of Levi - of the "High Priests", through His Mother, and through Joseph, Mary's Husband, through the Tribe of Judah. Jesus was of Both Tribes, of the Kings and the Tribe of the High Priests. -- And Jesus becane Both, King and High Priest after the order of Melchisedec. That's why ( WE ) are After the Ordance of Melchisedec ALSO!!!!

Paul -- 040914

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
NO!! -- I'm Right and all you are wrong, and all you all can do is make fun, or be funny!! You cannot prove me wrong with as many geniuses you want to get to help you!!

Paul -- 040914

If we ever get locked up...you pretty not me

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Man!!! - That's Double Talk. -- I know you ( Can't Believe ) something You Know to be True!!! - You have to know that that Scripture is True, but you Can't Believe it. -- God is true, and He said what I gave You. - By that, You're the "Definition" of Lost!! There is no more to be said, we're Done!!!!

Therefore you cannot be taught Christ!!

Paul -- 040914
The truth is the truth. And Jesus Christ is the truth. God is the God of truth. And we have the word of truth and the spirit of truth.