LGBT History Month

Arthur Brain

Hope he doesn't get obsessed with the horrid perversion of racism and want to discuss it publicly.

Oh, Heaven forbid. Or maybe I'll start advocating that some people 'ask' for rape aka SOD and the like through "bad behavior"...

What the hell is with you?

Arthur Brain

Hope you have plenty of cocoa handy when talking about abortion, gun control, etc.
Just let it be and ACCEPT and SUPPORT what is legal now.

I don't drink cocoa. Coffee for me thanks...and I'm bored with this now. You wanna obsess over other people's sex lives then get on with it. Or, just get a life of your own...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
LGBT is a disease. Very sad. Many commit crimes such as Bank theft in order to be locked up amongst men looking for homo lovin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrDante

The gay lifestyle is disgusting

gay-lifestyle.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
haha!

You could have the same words and title it the KKK Lifestyle.

You have a habit of grasping at straws instead of valid arguments against what we are actually talking about --- the perverted sexual practices of fags that GOD says is abominable.

glorydaz

I pray for all those who are under the bondage of any kind of sexual perversion. It's as bad as any addiction I know of. :sigh:

Lon

Your hate and fear that anyone that thinks homos and bugger eaters are disgusting are hating and fearing them is your own made up fallacy.
You can think a homo or a bugger eater is disgusting without hating or fearing them.
:chuckle: I 'might' be afraid of a bugger eater. Did you perchance mean booger?