LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

JosephR

What does this have to do with my faith in God?

I am not in dangerous situation. I never got any kind of dangerous situation.

What makes you think I am in a dangerous situation?

its a parable... ya know ... like Jesus spoke ALL the time... ok most the time.. but yeah.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
its a parable... ya know ... like Jesus spoke ALL the time... ok most the time.. but yeah.

YOu still avoiding my point. I was never in a dangerous situation. and am not in dangerous situation.

You know why? because I trust God that He has been protecting me.

People who are in a dangerous situation are the ones whose lives are not Jesus' centered. Most of them live in fear. And you seem to be one of them.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YOu still avoiding my point. I was never in a dangerous situation. and am not in dangerous situation.

People who are in a dangerous situation are the ones whose lives are not Jesus' centered. Most of them live in fear. And you seem to be one of them.

blessings.

Have a rotten day! Nah, just kidding! Have an uneventful, boring day!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

blessings.

Like your fear to tell people in person what you really believe or they will burn down your house?

How is your hiding what you believe - God protecting you?

This is a too much of controversy in the military. I just tell them I am an evangelist.

My house would be burned down if I talk about my anti-military position because many people know where I live. and it is not so hard to find out where I live.

San Antonio is military town.

I also tell them that I don't belong to any organization or denomination, and I don't recommend anyone to attend the church.

blessings.

Mr. 5020

You call missionary a jerk whom you support?

sheesh.
Of course not. I was being facetious in an attempt to gently let you know that your point was wholly incorrect.

One of these days I will drop this method of communication. One time as a child, I told my little sister that she should 'make herself dizzy in the middle of the highway' rather than make her ridiculous demands of me making her a grilled cheese sandwich. When the police rescued her from Highway 77 after being narrowly missed by several semi-trucks only by the sheer luck of well-time stumbles due to her dizziness, I was told not to communicate using facetious statements.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course not. I was being facetious in an attempt to gently let you know that your point was wholly incorrect.

One of these days I will drop this method of communication. One time as a child, I told my little sister that she should 'make herself dizzy in the middle of the highway' rather than make her ridiculous demands of me making her a grilled cheese sandwich. When the police rescued her from Highway 77 after being narrowly missed by several semi-trucks only by the sheer luck of well-time stumbles due to her dizziness, I was told not to communicate using facetious statements.

Ok, keep avoiding what the Christianity is all about. You obviously don't know like most main streamers.

If you are serious about your faith, you will be able to see that mainstream churches are no different from the world with their practice.

His followers are supposed to be a good example to the world for Jesus. Non-main streamers are godly because they are striving to be true to Jesus' high moral standards.

we cannot mock God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because, you're wearing that silly hat?

Here is her other "hat," pops:

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

God's Truth

Glorydaz is obsessed with me.

I am hated because I preach obedience to Christ.

Only someone ensnared by the devil would call me a wolf for telling people to obey Jesus.