LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

glorydaz

:cheers:Within one week the poster known as Truster will return to TOL....

I forsee Grosnik getting frantic...upset,outright mad.

Hehehe and I do love ya Gros.. but you got to admit meshak is getting boring...

You may thank me later :devil:

Oops, ain't gonna happen. Try another one, and we'll see if you are truly having a real "vision". It's gotta be something that has a possibility of actually happening. ;)

JosephR

Oops, ain't gonna happen. Try another one, and we'll see if you are truly having a real "vision". It's gotta be something that has a possibility of actually happening. ;)

well thats just being insane.. saying that the same thing that has happened over and over again will have a different outcome this time :)

glorydaz

well thats just being insane.. saying that the same thing that has happened over and over again will have a different outcome this time :)

No, I say you're wrong about GM being ruffled or upset by any of the nonsense Truster spewed forth. I hear all the time how I'm angry, and I'm actually sitting back and laughing instead.

JosephR

No, I say you're wrong about GM being ruffled or upset by any of the nonsense Truster spewed forth. I hear all the time how I'm angry, and I'm actually sitting back and laughing instead.

aye true.. I dont know for sure.. but either way it makes for good entertainment :)

and ya know.. when I was down hard on my face to the bottom of the well,head to stone... I remember 2 people being especially kind to me,.

You and Truster..

glorydaz

aye true.. I dont know for sure.. but either way it makes for good entertainment :)

and ya know.. when I was down hard on my face to the bottom of the well,head to stone... I remember 2 people being especially kind to me,.

You and Truster..

I was the angel and he was the devil. Even the devil can talk real nice. :angel: :devil:

glorydaz

lol...good point..

but all I really remember from both of you is to trust in Jesus..

Interesting point. Satan didn't realize he was doing us a favor when he had Judas betray Jesus. Truster, likewise, didn't realize he was causing believers to ban together against his divisive ways. All things work for the good for those who love God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:cheers:Within one week the poster known as Truster will return to TOL....

I forsee Grosnik getting frantic...upset,outright mad.

Hehehe and I do love ya Gros.. but you got to admit meshak is getting boring...

You may thank me later :devil:

What? me boring? never. I resent that, friend.:sibbie:

JosephR

What? me boring? never. I resent that, friend.:sibbie:

oh boy... so a woman was sitting on top of her house when a flood came,, a boat came... she said no God will save me.. a helicopter came . she said no God will save me... She died,,and when she stood before God she said I had faith you would save me,,He said,, I sent a boat and a helicopter.......:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
oh boy... so a woman was sitting on top of her house when a flood came,, a boat came... she said no God will save me.. a helicopter came . she said no God will save me... She died,,and when she stood before God she said I had faith you would save me,,He said,, I sent a boat and a helicopter.......:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

What does this have to do with my faith in God?

I am not in dangerous situation. I never got any kind of dangerous situation.

What makes you think I am in a dangerous situation?