LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Lon

I guess I have to ask why. The political left has proven time and time again to what lengths they will go in their attempts to destroy Trump politically. With the coronavirus they are proving that they will kill people to get rid of Trump. That's how sick the left is.

Probably because he was mentioned. He's arrogant, speaks kindly regarding Christians, is doing this job without pay, isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents, etc. Good and bad. You'd think, especially in other countries, there'd be more of discussion about their own leaders, good and bad, than Trump. It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Perhaps we in America really do affect world politics more than we think we do :idunno:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He's arrogant, speaks kindly regarding Christians, is doing this job without pay, isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents,

If Trump is arrogant, as you seem willing to admit, do you really think that someone so arrogant as Trump is acting for the sake of altruism, and "doing this job without pay"? That's a laugh! Here's a hint: "President Donald Trump stands to gain hundreds of millions of dollars from provisions likely to end up in the bill." -- https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/here...-tax-bill.html

And you say that Trump "isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents"? Another howler! Have you been keeping track? Conveniently, there is a website dedicated to keeping track of Trump's vigorous golfing endeavors: https://trumpgolfcount.com/ Scroll down to see how Trump's golfing time compares with Obama's.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:confused: Its madness, majoring on minors instead of dealing with a focal point. You'd think everyone would jump in, and instead of doing politics, post things they have seen that help educate about the disease.

Example: I've collected a bit on this:
Spoiler
Advise from a respiratory therapist:

CORONA Common Sense
Since they are calling on Respiratory therapist to help fight the Corona virus, and I am a retired one, too old to work in a hospital setting. I'm gonna share some common sense wisdom with those that have the virus and trying to stay home. If my advice is followed as given you will improve your chances of not ending up in the hospital on a ventilator. This applies to the otherwise generally healthy population, so use discretion. 1. Only high temperatures kill a virus, so let your fever run high. Tylenol, Advil. Motrin, Ibuprofen etc. will bring your fever down allowing the virus to live longer. They are saying that ibuprophen, advil etc will actually exacerbate the virus. Use common sense and don't let fever go over 103 or 104 if you got the guts. If it gets higher than that take your tylenol, not ibuprophen or advil to keep it regulated. It helps to keep house warm and cover up with blankets so body does not have to work so hard to generate the heat. It usually takes about 3 days of this to break the fever. 2. The body is going to dehydrate with the elevated temperature so you must rehydrate yourself regulaly, whether you like it or not. Gatorade with real sugar, or pedialyte with real sugar for kids, works well. Why the sugar? Sugar will give your body back the energy it is using up to create the fever. The electrolytes and fluid you are losing will also be replenished by the Gatorade. If you don't do this and end up in the hospital they will start an IV and give you D5W (sugar water) and Normal Saline to replenish electrolytes. Gatorade is much cheaper, pain free, and comes in an assortment of flavors 3. You must keep your lungs moist. Best done by taking long steamy showers on a regular basis, if your wheezing or congested use a real minty toothpaste and brush your teeth while taking the steamy shower and deep breath through your mouth. This will provide some bronchial dialation and help loosen the phlegm. Force your self to cough into a wet wash cloth pressed firmly over your mouth and nose, which will cause greater pressure in your lungs forcing them to expand more and break loose more of the congestion. 4. Eat healthy and regularly. Gotta keep your strength up. 5. Once the fever breaks, start moving around to get the body back in shape and blood circulating. 6. Deep breath on a regular basis, even when it hurts. If you don't it becomes easy to develope pneumonia. Pursed lip breathing really helps. That's breathing in deep and slow then exhaling through tight lips as if your blowing out a candle, blow until you have completely emptied your lungs and you will be able to breath in an even deeper breath. This helps keep lungs expanded as well as increase your oxygen level. 7. Remember that every medication you take is merely relieving the symptoms, not making you well. 8. If your still dying go to ER.
I've been doing these things for myself and my family for over 40 years and kept them out of the hospital, all are healthy and still living today.
Thank you all for sharing. We gotta help one another.

Spoiler
John Hopkins Hospitals:

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).

By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).

But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.

They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.

* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL

A game of 'Let's argue about Trump' doesn't make sense :confused:

great stuff Lon! thanks! I was looking for that viability on different surfaces data earlier

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

I guess I have to ask why. The political left has proven time and time again to what lengths they will go in their attempts to destroy Trump politically. With the coronavirus they are proving that they will kill people to get rid of Trump. That's how sick the left is.

the Alinsky battle cry - never let a good crisis go to waste.

Gary K

Banned
Probably because he was mentioned. He's arrogant, speaks kindly regarding Christians, is doing this job without pay, isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents, etc. Good and bad. You'd think, especially in other countries, there'd be more of discussion about their own leaders, good and bad, than Trump. It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Perhaps we in America really do affect world politics more than we think we do :idunno:

Trump is quite a bit less arrogant than Obama. If you ever paid attention to his speeches his favorite topic was himself. He would refer to himself and what he had done in the dozens of times in almost every speech. The largest number I remember off the top of my head was 80 references to himself. Where was the media's hatred of Obama's arrogance? It didn't exist. They never panned his speeches or his behavior along those lines. They could have cared less that he was very arrogant.

ok doser

Just caught the news - Cuomo is ordering the whole state to wear facemasks in public in three days.

Gary K

Banned
If Trump is arrogant, as you seem willing to admit, do you really think that someone so arrogant as Trump is acting for the sake of altruism, and "doing this job without pay"? That's a laugh! Here's a hint: "President Donald Trump stands to gain hundreds of millions of dollars from provisions likely to end up in the bill." -- https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/here...-tax-bill.html

And you say that Trump "isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents"? Another howler! Have you been keeping track? Conveniently, there is a website dedicated to keeping track of Trump's vigorous golfing endeavors: https://trumpgolfcount.com/ Scroll down to see how Trump's golfing time compares with Obama's.

And how many other people benefit from those changes in the tax laws? A whole lot of them. Take the family farmers for example. If the head of the family dies the estate taxes bankrupt these family businesses. The heirs are required to cough up far more money than any farmer can accumulate over the years as they are required to pay half the value of the land, plus all the buildings, plus their investments in technology and equipment in one shot that the father/grandfather has spent decades in building. It forces the sale of many a family farm and the destruction of the life style the family loves. Family farmers are farmers because they love farming. But, unless you've known a bunch of them you'll never know it. And you could care less how many lives are destroyed because of your hate for Trump.

Look at how many Democrats are benefited from the same tax law changes.... Trump benefited the entire nation with his tax law changes. But, as far as you're concerned if he benefits even a little it's all about him.

Do you even come close to understanding how a $1.2+ billion inheritance tax would destroy the lives of his heirs? Trump doesn't benefit himself. His family does. Wow. What a terrible thing to do for his own and millions of other businessmen who are sole proprietors rather than having changed their businesses into corporations. To cough up of over a billion dollars Trump's family would be required to destroy his family business. I know that your hatred of Trump makes you dance a jig at that type of event happening to them, but you fail to realize just how many on the other side of the political aisle would have the same things done to them. And you dance a jig at this because Trump might keep his family business alive too.

Your attitude doesn't surprise me as I've seen far too much of it on different forums but your glee and distortions I find to be very disturbing. I'm poor. Very poor. But I don't think any government has the right to destroy businesses just to take years of work and sacrifice away from people who have spent their entire lives building those businesses. To me it's a demonstration of hatred for other people that is sickening.

Lon

Arrogance does not equal the same thing. Can we guess at a man's motivations? Why are we talking about Trump in a Coronavirus thread? :idunno:

Lon

I agree that is part of it. But the left actually manufactures "crises" to blame on Trump.

I was just trying to Lon to think a little out of the box by asking him the question I did.
Of course, I know why, but sometimes, calling out something 'out of place' can be done simply by asking questions, hence "Why is this a part of this thread?" Wherever Trump falls on the arrogance scale isn't that important to me, nor was there an intention of discussing him further in thread. It was simply a 'love him or hate him, what does it matter to thread?' I'm not surprised any conversation entertains him. Rather, I'm pointing out that it is indeed odd, for a Coronavirus thread. Politics is, and should be, pretty far down the list. Such is the method whether it serves or detracts from the thread. When it comes to the actual virus, just facts help where as politics would confuse and muddle (as is true in thread). -Lon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why are we talking about Trump in a Coronavirus thread? :idunno:

I don't know either, but you discussed Trump in your post, so I replied to that.

Arrogance does not equal the same thing. Can we guess at a man's motivations?

Motivations are neither here nor there. The fact is that Trump has enriched himself greatly through his policies as president, so your claim that Trump is "doing this job without pay" has been found to be as fallacious as your claim that Trump "isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents."

Gary K

Banned
Of course, I know why, but sometimes, calling out something 'out of place' can be done simply by asking questions, hence "Why is this a part of this thread?" Wherever Trump falls on the arrogance scale isn't that important to me, nor was there an intention of discussing him further in thread. It was simply a 'love him or hate him, what does it matter to thread?' I'm not surprised any conversation entertains him. Rather, I'm pointing out that it is indeed odd, for a Coronavirus thread. Politics is, and should be, pretty far down the list. Such is the method whether it serves or detracts from the thread. When it comes to the actual virus, just facts help where as politics would confuse and muddle (as is true in thread). -Lon

I agree that politics should be the very last thing discussed in what is, or may be, a national emergency, but that is not how the left has chosen to act. Everything is political for them and an opportunity to attack Trump. His every statement is used as a way to criticize. It's the Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals agenda which the left follows very religiously. They don't like Christianity so they have to have some kind of religion so they've adopted Alinsky's religion of deceit and hypocrisy, which he adopted from our "pal" Lucifer, and said so publicly.

And as many of our "pals" on the left are Luciferians what else can we expect from them but how they act. They've adopted his way of governing and government: by force.

Gary K

Banned
I don't know either, but you discussed Trump in your post, so I replied to that.

Motivations are neither here nor there. The fact is that Trump has enriched himself greatly through his policies as president, so your claim that Trump is "doing this job without pay" has been found to be as fallacious as your claim that Trump "isn't nearly as often on the golf course as past presidents."

Yeah, Trump has so enriched himself during his presidency that his net worth has dropped considerably.

And the fact that the Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas enriched themselves greatly due to their political careers is an Oh, hum, moment to you. The Bidens, Clintons, and Obamas were all just middle class in their wealth levels when they entered politics. Now all of them are multi-millionaires. The Bidens have had billion dollar contracts with no business experience in the areas where they have made themselves wealthy. The Clintons have a trail of corruption behind them miles long. They took in billions of dollars in the Haiti disaster and the Haitians got nothing. The amount of donations the Clinton's received should have completely rebuilt Haiti. Haiti still hasn't recovered even though the Clinton's received enough money in donations to completely rebuild the entire island. And the hundreds of millions the Clinton's took in through the uranium scandal and the pay-to-play scandal during Hillary's term of secretary of state, has further enriched them through graft. The Obama's had a net worth of around $250 grand when he started his first run for president. Now they own multi-million dollar homes around the world worth many times that, and that's only the beginning of their current wealth.

So, when you're willing to criticize that behavior as harshly as you do Trump for having made his money before he entered politics and lost money by entering politics, then, maybe, you'll gain some credibility. Until then you have no credibility in your criticisms of Trump.

ok doser

Yeah, Trump has so enriched himself during his presidency that his net worth has dropped considerably.

And the fact that the Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas enriched themselves greatly due to their political careers is an Oh, hum, moment to you. The Bidens, Clintons, and Obamas were all just middle class in their wealth levels when they entered politics. Now all of them are multi-millionaires. The Bidens have had billion dollar contracts with no business experience in the areas where they have made themselves wealthy. The Clintons have a trail of corruption behind them miles long. They took in billions of dollars in the Haiti disaster and the Haitians got nothing. The amount of donations the Clinton's received should have completely rebuilt Haiti. Haiti still hasn't recovered even though the Clinton's received enough money in donations to completely rebuild the entire island. And the hundreds of millions the Clinton's took in through the uranium scandal and the pay-to-play scandal during Hillary's term of secretary of state, has further enriched them through graft. The Obama's had a net worth of around $250 grand when he started his first run for president. Now they own multi-million dollar homes around the world worth many times that, and that's only the beginning of their current wealth.

So, when you're willing to criticize that behavior as harshly as you do Trump for having made his money before he entered politics and lost money by entering politics, then, maybe, you'll gain some credibility. Until then you have no credibility in your criticisms of Trump.

Pelosi's the real pig.

And I believe I read somewhere that Obama inherited a massive fortune from his stepfather after he left office? I can't find anything to corroborate that.

Last edited:

ok doser

You'd think, especially in other countries, there'd be more of discussion about their own leaders, good and bad, than Trump.

i tried, with no success, to get jgarden to discuss the leadership in Ottawa and Toronto (in fact, I have Justin Trudeau in my ear at the moment, he's giving a press conference (virtual?) - they just went into French, so I'm gonna turn it off.)

and i've tried for years to get artie to discuss british politics, to no avail

same lately with eider, again, to no avail

they'd much rather bash Trump

ok doser

[h=1]Elderly woman, 99, on track to recover from coronavirus after taking hydroxychloroquine[/h]
null

A 99-year-old woman is on the road to recovery from the coronavirus after exercising the Right To Try Act and receiving hydroxychloroquine treatment, her family says.

Doctors say Evelyn Rand is doing “outstanding” and has hope for a “full recovery” after being one of the first of 38 residents in her Little Rock, Arkansas, nursing home to be diagnosed with the coronavirus, according to THV 11 News.
Rand’s family credits the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, which has been touted by President Trump to the dismay of many of his critics, as effective in helping her recover.
"We did ask for them to exercise the Right to Try Act based on what had been used in other countries,” Rand’s granddaughter, Ashley McConnell, said. “Which, for this case, it was hydroxychloroquine. So, she was started on a five-day dose of monotherapy."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...m-coronavirus-after-taking-hydroxychloroquine [/box]