Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
awww, poor poor little retarded rusha :(

what a miserable little loser you are

you know rusha, you don't have to be a poor poor miserable loser for the rest of your life

you could turn to Christ, right now
I'm confused Resurrected, is your post here an sterling example of love? Joy? Peace? Patience? Kindness? Goodness? Faithfulness? Gentleness? Self-control? Exactly which fruits are you showing the world?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: It's understandable that you wish to avoid a discussion in which you defended a relationship with a much younger woman who is not your current wife ... even though you are STILL very much married.

a hypothetical relationship, retard

have a non-retarded person explain to you what that means

bybee

I'm confused Resurrected, is your post here an sterling example of love? Joy? Peace? Patience? Kindness? Goodness? Faithfulness? Gentleness? Self-control? Exactly which fruits are you showing the world?

His immense evil oozes out of his pores.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: It's understandable that you wish to avoid a discussion in which you defended a relationship with a much younger woman who is not your current wife ... even though you are STILL very much married.

a hypothetical relationship,

Do you have a *hypothetical* Bible verse to justify contemplation of such a relationship?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

rusha has been rejecting God's word here for seven years

what does scripture tell us to do to whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what does scripture tell us to do to whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words?

As we already knew, this is about you and accepting YOUR words. Why are you blaming the Bible for your actions and words?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have a *hypothetical* Bible verse to justify contemplation of such a relationship?

do you have one condemning it?

Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Exodus 20:14 - Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Deuteronomy 22:22 - If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

haven't done that

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

yep, God will judge my ex

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

yep, she committed fornication, and if she gets married again the other guy has to deal with the consequences

Exodus 20:14 - Thou shalt not commit adultery.

right - i haven't and won't

Deuteronomy 22:22 - If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

i don't intend to pursue women married to husbands :idunno:

so far you got bupkis

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
rusha has been rejecting God's word here for seven years

Searching... I cannot find a single verse that says we should be rude or disdainful or down right evil towards them. I can find a verse that says we should walk away (ignore them), but I cannot find a singe verse to justify your behavior towards the people you dislike/disagree with.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i don't intend to pursue women married to husbands :idunno:

No one claims you didn't. Married man. This is about you pursuing someone other than your wife.

Or did you just post this to get a rise out of other posters?

resurrected said:
and we're dating
we are Christians
we care deeply for each other
we plan to marry
we plan to build a home
we plan to raise a family

some here seem to feel a great depth of disapproval about it, so i thought i'd throw it out and see what the peanut gallery thinks

how do you feel about the fact that i'm dating a woman who is old enough to be my daughter (granddaughter, actually)?

Again, YOU are married. You stated you were dating another woman who is not your wife. Her age is not the issue. The fact that you are STILL very much married is the issue.

Again, I gave what you asked ... so where are you Bible verses condoning stepping out on your wife?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
no, you can't

read it again
Matthew 10:12-20 NIV
12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

The passage says that you should be expected to be treated the way that you are treating people. It does not say that you should be treating people the way you do.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
other gospels elaborate on the significance of shaking the dust off your feet

do you know why we are to shake the dust off our feet?
You are not shaking the dust from your feet, you are being cruel and evil for no other reason that I can see other than you simply enjoy it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not shaking the dust from your feet, you are being cruel and evil for no other reason that I can see other than you simply enjoy it.

He knows this ... and so does everyone who is reading his posts. He is spiteful and that's all this is about. There is no God or Christ in his actions. This is about Koban.