Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Nonsense ... it's a yes or no answer. You are either legally wed and faithful to your spouse OR you are divorced.

There is no in between.

not interested in discussing it with you, pervert

not on multiple threads

Check my signature against your fruits. God tells us what He is looking for and your attitude towards Rusha is not what He is looking for.

if that's what you believe, then i urge you not to copy my methods :idunno:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
long story, tb

she moved out in 04 and filed

we put it in abeyance with no intention of reconciling

i plan to finalize in a couple of months
I think scripture allows for divorce. It is not God's preferred plan for marriage but Jesus does say that divorce is acceptable for adultery. On the other hand, remarriage appears to be a definite no-no. You would be wise to scrap our plans for a second marriage and instead devote your time to other pursuits such as Christian ministry. In Africa.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I think scripture allows for divorce. It is not God's preferred plan for marriage but Jesus does say that divorce is acceptable for adultery. On the other hand, remarriage appears to be a definite no-no. You would be wise to scrap our plans for a second marriage and instead devote your time to other pursuits such as Christian ministry. In Africa.

and i thank you for your opinion :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and i thank you for your opinion :thumb:

I am certain he could provide a Bible verse. Do you have a Bible verse to explain why you believe it is okay to pursue another relationship even though you are still married?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what relationship do you think i am pursuing?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3848034&postcount=1

From your thread "A Poll! I'm 54, She's 27..."

and we're dating
we are Christians
we care deeply for each other
we plan to marry
we plan to build a home
we plan to raise a family

some here seem to feel a great depth of disapproval about it, so i thought i'd throw it out and see what the peanut gallery thinks

how do you feel about the fact that i'm dating a woman who is old enough to be my daughter (granddaughter, actually)?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
were you born retarded,

Were you born a liar ... and IF you claim to be a Christian, why do you insist on being so blatantly dishonest?

You ARE married. You initiated a thread with the title of
"A Poll! I'm 54, She's 27..."

Why would a MARRIED man even be asking such a question or contemplating such a relationship with ANOTHER woman?

Your 27 year old would be "the other woman". Do you need a course in reading comprehension or do you just pick and choose the Biblical commands that suit your own agenda?

IF you have the guts, feel free to make a thread explaining why it is okay for a married man to discuss whether or not it is okay to be with a much younger woman who is not his wife.

Go ahead. :chicken:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
awww, poor poor little retarded rusha :(

what a miserable little loser you are

you know rusha, you don't have to be a poor poor miserable loser for the rest of your life

you could turn to Christ, right now

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: It's understandable that you wish to avoid a discussion in which you defended a relationship with a much younger woman who is not your current wife ... even though you are STILL very much married.