Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i disagree

He rebuked peter when he was channelling satan

why should i do less with rusha?

Evil cannot rebuke ... so quit pretending you have the ability.

Do you seriously think anyone hasn't noticed that the person who is screaming "EVIL SINNER" at the top of his lungs is the one also blinded by the gigantic log in his own eye.

Face the facts. Unlike you, I NEVER EVER stepped out on my husband during our marriage. Never dated, flirted, nothing.

Unlike you, I never bragged of physically assaulting my spouse.

Unlike you, TH is a DEDICATED husband.

Unlike you, I don't cozy up to people who brag about seducing pastors from the pulpit and brag about the good old days of stripping. You willfully and willingly embrace a woman whose behavior makes me look like a saint ... nun ... puritan, and then pretend that you are holy and disdain evil. Her hatred for TH and the rest of us trumps your supposed Christian morals.

This has never been about sin or evil or witnessing, but rather your crushed little ego and personal hostility. Town is ten times more intelligent than you will ever be. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. And you hate it.

Rather than leering at the women at the library, try reading and studying the Bible ... you know, the book that you pretend to value and honor. Thus far, you are making a mockery of the very book that so many actual Christians treasure.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
i have Christ in me

and what i am doing is rebuking the evil that posts here as rusha
You post more evil than she does. I see in her posts somebody who cares. I see in your posts somebody who doesn't care much at all. All I can go by are the words you both type and that is the impression I am left with.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Face the facts. Unlike you, I NEVER EVER stepped out on my husband during our marriage. Never dated, flirted, nothing.

i haven't either - that's just you lying

Unlike you, I never bragged of physically assaulting my spouse.

Unlike you, TH is a DEDICATED husband.

i was also, until my wife broke our vows

now go to hell, won't you? :wave:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course you have ... though no one expected you to be truthful.

i was also, until my wife broke our vows

THAT, as you know, is no excuse. My husband cheated on me and still yet, I never went out on him or even considered dating until AFTER the divorce. You have no excuse outside of being a hypocrite.

now go to hell, won't you? :wave:

By your very actions, you are already dwelling there. That is the only explanation for your constant bursts of insanity.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
nunh unh!

seriously cm - i think we're done - you don't seem to have any interest in understanding why i post the way i do

jack - i'll come back to you
You post the way you do out of hate and fear. You think your are being Godly by being rude and telling people to go to hell when in fact you are being anti-Christ. Dress it up any way you like to make yourself feel better about yourself, but until you face that you are not treating Rusha and TH with respect or acting out of true concern for them, you are just being petty to be petty.

And I have absolutely no problem taking a brother in Christ to task for actions and attitudes such as yours.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
still waiting for you to find that scripture saying that Christians shouldn't plan ahead

You find the scripture that condones your bragging of an interest/flirtation/possible relationship with ANOTHER woman who is not your wife.

You are married. Legally. Find a scripture that tells you such behavior is fitting of someone who claims to be a Christian.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You find the scripture that condones your bragging of an interest/flirtation/possible relationship with ANOTHER woman who is not your wife.

key word "possible"

kinda like "hypothetical" - the one you struggled with last night :chuckle:

now, go find me that scripture saying Christians shouldn't plan ahead!

go get it girl!

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
i understand that you believe town is in Christ, so your statement makes sense for town, even those his actions are those of an unGodly man

do you understand that rusha rejects God?

in her own words:
That does not make her inherently evil.