Joe Biden Pedophile Tape is creepy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As an adult, I am sensitive to body language. I live in a world that is not as literal as you might think.

Biden wanted to kiss her. She turned her face away and he stopped.

This girl knows what she likes and wants and does not want what any old authoritative adult would like.

It's behavior like hers that might stop clergy abuse of children and others. She was obviously taught to have a good self-image and good self-esteem by her parents. And it paid off.

She was taking care of herself and the moral awareness Biden has showed he got the message loud and clear.

When I talk to babies in the grocery store, as soon as they turn their little heads and gaze away from me I focus my remarks and feelings toward the mother. I respect their shyness and Biden respected the girl's feelings.

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."
--Abraham Lincoln

Biden sure looked like a Bad Bad man. repeatedly, like he's dense -

Nazaroo

Biden sure looked like a Bad Bad man. repeatedly, like he's dense -

At the very LEAST he's dense.

and why aren't his handlers telling him STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

70949-simon-cowell-please-stop-gif-UNRo.gif

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Automatically sexualizing any physical contact such as Biden's is, frankly, disturbing in and of itself.
That's what is creepy. There's enough sexualizing of our children in the culture as it is. I made sure and taught my daughter at a young age HOW to watch commercials--pointing out how Madison Avenue uses a pretty girl to seduce people into mindless capitalism (and other media and people's personal "tricks").

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You must realize that Biden's handlers are perverts themselves.
What ignorance and immaturity. What sort of home life did YOU grow up in, anyway.

Those who weren't raised with caring, respect and fairness tend to treat others the way they themselves were treated.

Pretty sad comment, I think.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What is or isn't smarmy, and is subjective to the person witnessing and/or experiencing such behavior. Neither is "smarmy" a crime.
"Smarmy" and "Creepy" are adjectives based on opinion and interpretation. Be honest and just say "I felt creeped out when Biden did "X" and leave it at that.

Why the immature labels and the arrogance to believe you can read Biden's mind and guess at his motives?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What ignorance and immaturity. What sort of home life did YOU grow up in, anyway.

I thank God every day that it was one that was the total opposite of yours.

Those who weren't raised with caring, respect and fairness tend to treat others the way they themselves were treated.

Pretty sad comment, I think.

When did you start fantasizing that I've ever cared what a secular humanist like you thinks?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am wondering the same thing. It is odd sort of blindness. Folks ignore the obvious these days.
To believe some opinion or interpretation of another's actions is always so "obvious" reveals a dangerous bind spot.
Mind reading has become your forte. We spend all day guessing about other's motives and we usually always guess wrong.

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."
--Abraham Lincoln

...please don't ban me for this!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
A lot of kids are scared of mall Santas. It is their job to smarm, not Biden's. It just odd that he would go about doing this. Is he trying to gain people's favor or are there darker motives? He makes himself look creepy doing this.
A decent mall Santa is not going to force himself on any child. And the same morality can be seen in the interaction of Biden and the girl in the video clip.

Like I say, I LOVE babies and when I see one at Safeway I like to talk to it and smile. But if that little innocent soul turns his or her head away from me, I know full well the child is taking care of him or herself and finds my presence too strange or overwhelming.

So I stop--just like Biden.

I guess us pedophiles have to stand together, right?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I thank God every day that it was one that was the total opposite of yours.

When did you start fantasizing that I've ever cared what a secular humanist like you thinks?
I'll make it easy for you:

Who, specifically ARE these "handlers" and why do you think they are sexual conspirators?

I DO care what you think. That's why I responded. And I think you should pay more attention to the EFFECT of your "good intentions." We don't always take that into consideration with others.

Listen--I have no idea what your family was like and what they taught you. And you have no idea about mine.

All I am saying is that using common sense and a father's love, I taught my child to stand up for herself and communicate her needs to others respectfully and clearly. And to take her cues from how SHE feels, not the nervous judgmental fears of her hovering parent.

That comes from my own family--which was not perfect, by the way.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Smarmy" and "Creepy" are adjectives based on opinion and interpretation. Be honest and just say "I felt creeped out when Biden did "X" and leave it at that.

Why the immature labels and the arrogance to believe you can read Biden's mind and guess at his motives?

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll make it easy for you:

Who, specifically ARE these "handlers" and why do you think they are sexual conspirators?

The perverts that run the pro abortion, pro homosexuality Democratic Party, who else would you think I'd be talking about?

I DO care what you think. That's why I responded. And I think you should pay more attention to the EFFECT of your "good intentions." We don't always take that into consideration with others.

Listen--I have no idea what your family was like and what they taught you. And you have no idea about mine.

Can we both agree that we're products of our upbringing? But then maybe your parents didn't or wouldn't agree with you on certain issues like redefining the Bible to defend/promote sexual perversion?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4451144&postcount=541

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4451150&postcount=542

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4451157&postcount=544

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4451168&postcount=545

All I am saying is that using common sense and a father's love, I taught my child to stand up for herself and communicate her needs to others respectfully and clearly. And to take her cues from how SHE feels, not the nervous judgmental fears of her hovering parent.

That comes from my own family--which was not perfect, by the way.

Yet children don't always make the best judgment calls, hence the reason loving parents take action when action is needed.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Sounds like good advice. It may be why I choose not to dwell too much on the sexual perversions of others.

Why use my mind to make up creepy narratives about a White House photo op?