Joe Biden Pedophile Tape is creepy.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What the hell is wrong with you people???

Naz may be goofy at times but all he said was that the way Biden acts around women and kids is "creepy". And to that none of you are even willing to agree or even comment on it. I have news for you.... lots of people, even many Democrats think that Biden acts strange around women and children.

Are you so blind that you cannot acknowledge such an obvious point?

I am wondering the same thing. It is odd sort of blindness. Folks ignore the obvious these days.

Granite

Hall of Fame
A lot of kids are scared of mall Santas. It is their job to smarm, not Biden's. It just odd that he would go about doing this. Is he trying to gain people's favor or are there darker motives? He makes himself look creepy doing this.

The dark places you guys let your minds go when dealing with the innocuous are truly astounding. Santa Claus and Joe Biden: THE PEDOS ARE EVERYWHERE. Film at eleven.

Nazaroo

See it's this kind of insanity really makes me think you're a performance artist troll.

Your refusal to accept me at face value,
because to do so would require you to reconsider becoming a Christian,
is painful in its transparency.

Instead of facing the Living God and His teachings,
and accepted the inevitable change in your own personal lifestyle that requires,
you embrace wilder and wilder theories about me.

In the end however, I'm just a guy on the internet.
You have to live with yourself and your own choices your whole life,
and finally, accept the consequences at the end of the day.

Foxfire

What the hell is wrong with you people???

Naz may be goofy at times but all he said was that the way Biden acts around women and kids is "creepy". And to that none of you are even willing to agree or even comment on it. I have news for you.... lots of people, even many Democrats think that Biden acts strange around women and children.

Are you so blind that you cannot acknowledge such an obvious point?

iu

Biden does kinda creep me out a bit. Almost as much as 'the Donald' does!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Your refusal to accept me at face value,
because to do so would require you to reconsider becoming a Christian,
is painful in its transparency.

Instead of facing the Living God and His teachings,
and accepted the inevitable change in your own personal lifestyle that requires,
you embrace wilder and wilder theories about me.

In the end however, I'm just a guy on the internet.
You have to live with yourself and your own choices your whole life,
and finally, accept the consequences at the end of the day.

No, I just question your sanity. Seriously. The idea you might be pulling our leg is a coping mechanism on my part but usually I think you're as nuts as you appear to be.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So you're ok with creepy old men inappropriately touching young girls by saying that the young girl can "take care of herself"?

I come from a land far far away where the fathers of children are born with a backbone and aren't afraid to confront dirty old men and tell them to keep their filthy perverted hands off of their children.
As an adult, I am sensitive to body language. I live in a world that is not as literal as you might think.

Biden wanted to kiss her. She turned her face away and he stopped.

This girl knows what she likes and wants and does not want what any old authoritative adult would like.

It's behavior like hers that might stop clergy abuse of children and others. She was obviously taught to have a good self-image and good self-esteem by her parents. And it paid off.

She was taking care of herself and the moral awareness Biden has showed he got the message loud and clear.

When I talk to babies in the grocery store, as soon as they turn their little heads and gaze away from me I focus my remarks and feelings toward the mother. I respect their shyness and Biden respected the girl's feelings.

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."
--Abraham Lincoln

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If this were my little girl and a "demonstrative, loving guy" put his hand on her like this, words would be spoken.

B6sMF6oIIAAx6c9.jpg

You might not have taught your child the value of standing up for herself and learning self-discipline. Sometimes patriarchal, authoritarian and obedience-based religious training can teach the child to look for truth and common sense outside themselves in other adults and their peer group.

Teach a child healthy boundaries and school them in fully feeling their emotions, name them and express them like a respectful adult.
At an early age my daughter might say things like "I don't like it when you put your hand on my shoulder. Please don't do it."

That's maturity and independence. And safety.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You might not have taught your child the value of standing up for herself and learning self-discipline. Sometimes patriarchal, authoritarian and obedience-based religious training can teach the child to look for truth and common sense outside themselves in other adults and their peer group.

Teach a child healthy boundaries and school them in fully feeling their emotions, name them and express them like a respectful adult.
At an early age my daughter might say things like "I don't like it when you put your hand on my shoulder. Please don't do it."

That's maturity and independence. And safety.

Automatically sexualizing any physical contact such as Biden's is, frankly, disturbing in and of itself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So you're ok with creepy old men inappropriately touching young girls by saying that the young girl can "take care of herself"?

I come from a land far far away where the fathers of children are born with a backbone and aren't afraid to confront dirty old men and tell them to keep their filthy perverted hands off of their children.

As an adult, I am sensitive to body language. I live in a world that is not as literal as you might think.

You're so good at reading body language that you can look at a photo and read what is going through people's minds?

Biden wanted to kiss her. She turned her face away and he stopped.

Granted, Joe Biden is a dirty old man, but where did you get information that he tried to kiss the 10-13 year old girl in the photo?

This girl knows what she likes and wants and does not want what any old authoritative adult would like.

And if a 10-13 year old girl "likes" having a dirty old man like Joe Biden put his hands all over her, daddy should stand by and allow it?

It's behavior like hers that might stop clergy abuse of children and others. She was obviously taught to have a good self-image and good self-esteem by her parents. And it paid off.

And here I thought that allowing homosexual pedophiles and pederasts into the clergy was the problem.

She was taking care of herself and the moral awareness Biden has showed he got the message loud and clear.

The last time I checked the photo, the Vice President of the United States hand was someplace that it shouldn't be when it comes to a 10-13 year old girl.

When I talk to babies in the grocery store, as soon as they turn their little heads and gaze away from me I focus my remarks and feelings toward the mother. I respect their shyness and Biden respected the girl's feelings.

Yet you didn't touch the child, why is that?

"If you go looking for the bad in a man, expecting to find it, you surely will."
--Abraham Lincoln

I see a very morally confused person every time I read one of your posts.