Joe Biden Pedophile Tape is creepy.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The perverts that run the pro abortion, pro homosexuality Democratic Party, who else would you think I'd be talking about?
Those are generalizations, not specifics. I could be just as pinched and stupid to claim that there are pedophiles in the GOP--Even in the Reagan White House:

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm

The story in that link was suppressed the next day and the White House scandal disappeared.

My wife and I have worked in the medical field for nearly 40 years. My wife worked on the maternity ward and found out when children are born with indeterminent sex organs or a mix of genders, it works out best when the adults let the child decide when they are older. That way there is no drama or incidents of suicide.

I took care of a cancer patient who wore a beard and self-identified as a male even though he clearly had a vagina. He told me he was thankful his obstetritian did not force any surgery on him. His parents sounded really cool and supportive to me.

I think my parents saw the Bible as a text written by different and inspired human authors from different times and places.

Yet children don't always make the best judgment calls, hence the reason loving parents take action when action is needed.
I don't always make the best judgement calls, either.

One thing I learned early on. Most parents I knew would hit their child with anger if the kid were caught running out in the street. It works so much better if you get down to their eye level and give their innocent soul a warm hug and then say "I got REALLY scared when I saw you running out in the street and not looking around for dangerous cars!" Tell them to be aware right then and there. Explain to them what can happen to a human body who is hit by an automobile.

And then in the future play a "game" with your little son or daughter to practice safety--Stop, Look and Listen. Make up ways for them to easily understand traffic lights and rules.

We're supposed to be teaching them how to leave the "nest" and live on their own. You never stop being a parent but we should always be aware of what the goal is. My daughter is 32 now and we both value the other's advice and are not afraid to make our own best personal choices.

Our daughter saw a lot little naked boy babies and she learned the adult words early on. When she was about two and a half she asked her mother "How come we call it menstruating? It should be 'LADY-straiting!' "

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The perverts that run the pro abortion, pro homosexuality Democratic Party, who else would you think I'd be talking about?

Those are generalizations, not specifics.

How much more specific would you like me to be when it comes to homosexuals and abortionists being a major part of the Democratic Party ideology?

I could be just as pinched and stupid to claim that there are pedophiles in the GOP--Even in the Reagan White House:

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_...p/franklin.htm

The story in that link was suppressed the next day and the White House scandal disappeared.

Ronnie was instrumental in defeating the Brigg's Initiative, so it's of no surprise to me that homosexual pedophiles were in the White House.

http://igfculturewatch.com/2004/06/10/reagan-and-gays-a-reassessment/

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Can we both agree that we're products of our upbringing? But then maybe your parents didn't or wouldn't agree with you on certain issues like redefining the Bible to defend/promote sexual perversion?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=541

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=542

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=544

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=545

My wife and I have worked in the medical field for nearly 40 years...

Yet nothing justifies you redefining Scripture hoping that your pervert friends won't have to spend eternity in Hell.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You indicated Biden's "handlers" were complicit in your imagined pedophilia. Who are they and show evidence that your interpretation is at all reasonable?

How much more specific would you like me to be when it comes to homosexuals and abortionists being a major part of the Democratic Party ideology?
The only ideology we need to be concerned with is dignity for every human and liberty and justice for all.

Yet nothing justifies you redefining Scripture hoping that your pervert friends won't have to spend eternity in Hell.
Getting to the actual meaning and nuance of biblical passages is very different from "redefining" anything. Just because your pastor or religious mentor knows little about the historical, political and religious matrix that surrounded the times in the Bible does not mean it is non-existent.

And it goes without saying that Jesus accepted the human trash of his day and celebrated God by having open commensality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You indicated Biden's "handlers" were complicit in your imagined pedophilia. Who are they and show evidence that your interpretation is at all reasonable?

I said "homosexuals and abortionists", pay attention son (although there is a major connection between homosexuality and pedophilia, as many many homosexuals were molested as children and molest children themselves).

The only ideology we need to be concerned with is dignity for every human and liberty and justice for all.

I can't wait until the day that you get the help that you're crying out for.

]Getting to the actual meaning and nuance of biblical passages is very different from "redefining" anything. Just because your pastor or religious mentor knows little about the historical, political and religious matrix that surrounded the times in the Bible does not mean it is non-existent.

And it goes without saying that Jesus accepted the human trash of his day and celebrated God by having open commensality.

I speculated in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, after you wrote yet another one of your "gay christianity" posts, that the leaders of the "gay christian" movement were most likely physically molested as children, hence their HATRED of God for not protecting them.

It's interesting to delve into the childhood of sociopaths/psychopaths and find out what causes them to think as they do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said "perverts and abortionists", pay attention son.

I speculated in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, after you wrote yet another one of your "gay christianity" posts, that the leaders of the "gay christian" movement were most likely physically molested as children, hence their HATRED of God for not protecting them.

It's interesting to delve into the childhood of sociopaths/psychopaths and find out what causes them to think as they do.

name the worst possible person

example: a gay abortionist, drug addicted child molester, tax evader, terrorist, tansvestite, shoplifting green haired monster - and also pagan

what's worse than that ACW ?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Thanks. We are many and we live in an interconnected global system.

The God of Jesus did not play favorites when it came to human beings. God is like the weather, he said, and treats all the same.

I have read many true crime novels recently and have the same interest. Have you ever read about Arthur Shawcross?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

example: a gay abortionist, drug addicted child molester, tax evader, terrorist, tansvestite, shoplifting green haired monster -

That's what Jesus did in the Parable of the Good Samaritan.

Jews considered the Samaritans as the illegitimate heirs of the faith.
They could no more think a Samaritan as "good" anymore than they could understand "love your enemies."

The parable has lost its original bite due to repetition and familiarity. It was a scandal when Jesus told it.

The Parable of the Gay, Drug-Addicted Pedophile who was a Terrorist to boot!

God's help sometimes comes to us in distressing disguises.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

example: a gay abortionist, drug addicted child molester, tax evader, terrorist, tansvestite, shoplifting green haired monster -

That's an easy one Paulbot: Someone who proudly and unrepentantly defends sinful behavior and encourages others to partake that behavior as well.

Which sin do you think I'll talking about Paulbot?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The God of Jesus did not play favorites when it came to human beings. God is like the weather, he said, and treats all the same.

Sure He plays favorites. If you don't repent your sinful behavior and accept Him as your Lord and Savior, you'll spend eternity in damnation.

So much for Jesus treating all people the same.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sure He plays favorites. If you don't repent your sinful behavior and accept Him as your Lord and Savior, you'll spend eternity in damnation.

So much for Jesus treating all people the same.
I use the gospels and Jesus's teachings as my guide. "...the Father makes his sun to shine on the good and the evil alike and sends his rain to fall on both the just and the unjust."

That's why you folks bristle whenever some of us mention the open-heartedness to all that he demonstrated.

Some of us have an "action-based" faith. We do not trouble ourselves by giving our assent to a list of ancient, first-century theological beliefs. Anyone can crow that they believe in "Jesus AS" the Son of God, Messiah, etc. but not everyone can pick up the cross and follow him.

"Belief-based" theology in both Islam and Christianity is no longer palatable to today's global citizen.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That's what is creepy. There's enough sexualizing of our children in the culture as it is. I made sure and taught my daughter at a young age HOW to watch commercials--pointing out how Madison Avenue uses a pretty girl to seduce people into mindless capitalism (and other media and people's personal "tricks").

Completely creepy. The thread's revealing, all right, but not the way Naz intended. (As usual.)

Nazaroo

Completely creepy. The thread's revealing, all right, but not the way Naz intended. (As usual.)

0a5c93ed5ee8370a21c32431f93eed9135b57b20d7ddbbb6dae97eeae62ac7d7.jpg

10385286_10153329605653942_3518000916849495929_n.png