Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

genuineoriginal

Read the sermon of the mount and open your eyes and knock the wax out of your ears.
You are referring to the sermon where Jesus said these things?

Matthew 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.​

I suppose you think Jesus was mistaken?

Epoisses

You are referring to the sermon where Jesus said these things?

Matthew 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.​

I suppose you think Jesus was mistaken?

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matt. 5:27-29

Selective reader, I think I just know the bible so much better than everyone else.

Epoisses

You are wrong about so many other things, so I am not surprised that you are wrong about that as well.

Believers don't murder because Christ took away their hatred.

Believers don't commit adultery because Christ took away their lust.

Believers don't steal because Christ delivered them from greed.

Sermon on the mount truth!

genuineoriginal

Believers don't murder because Christ took away their hatred.

Believers don't commit adultery because Christ took away their lust.

Believers don't steal because Christ delivered them from greed.

Sermon on the mount truth!
I highlighted the only things in your statements that came from the Sermon on the mount.
Everything else you made up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Torah for Gentiles! Torah for Gentiles!

John w, Jacob and daqq all brothers of deception.

Pate, you: The Old Testament has been abolished.

=satanism, for all to witness.

As I asked you:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another stooge like yourself is braying like a jacka.

clefty

You're a law keeper who has left the gospel so not much can be done.

Sabbath was made for man...as was woman...some reject her too...

Do you?

Those who do are like you and claim they are allowed to sleep with other men as the Law is abolished...it is all grace now...

So do you reject what was made for you?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Sabbath along with the rest of the Law is abolished for believers who live by the endless grace of the gospel.

We're under GRACE today not LAW, how hard is that to figure out? Don't you want free stuff?

Are the feasts part of the law? Have the feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles fulfilled, as were Passover, Unleaven Bread, First Fruits(Pentecost)? Rhet q: No, the feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles,all part of the law, will be fulfilled literally in connection to the Lord's second coming,"the second time."

john w

Hall of Fame
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matt. 5:27-29

Selective reader, I think I just know the bible so much better than everyone else.

Translated:
21ed99cba2ae6526800f6a706700c1c9.jpg

Think not that I am come to destroy the law,

john w

Hall of Fame
The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

This all we need to know about Pate: he asserts, on record, that Genesis through Malachi, what we refer to as "The Old Testament," is abolished. We need not even discuss whether the Old Covenant is abolished.

No one who asserts this, is a member of the boc, and a brother of mine, as this is not from the LORD God, but from the devil.

clefty

Torah for Gentiles! Torah for Gentiles!

John w, Jacob and daqq all brothers of deception.

Torah actually always was for gentiles...

You forget it is clear that even the Sabbath is for the stranger who was with them...the irony...it is THE ONLY COMMANDMENT LISTED TO INCUDE THE STRANGER...

You miss that cuz you don’t remember to keep the Sabbath...

In fact jews were only to bring the rest of the world to Torah...you know His House a House of prayer for ALL

And certainly not worshipping as they please...whomever whenever