JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is. You broke your promise and like a coward backstabbed me in thread against a pact you'd made to ignore me. You lied. That is from YOUR character, not mine. I kept my word. You did not. My character is not in question here. Sorry, that man is you. You are of no character and untrustworthy. You can post a zillion scriptures, doesn't matter, your CHARACTER is in question, therefore so is your every word on TOL. Nobody cares what you post after that. You cannot be trusted. I can. Luke 16:10

Daqq is of the sort that would rather tell a lie on a roof, then utter one syllable of the truth on the ground.

Just sayen... He's....

Spoiler
"surprisingly dishonest".

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:nono: Just more venomous accusations. :nono:

Daqq... this came in the mail for you today...

victim-card.jpg

daqq

So .... I recommend you go ahead and look to 1Mind for reassurance... because all I hear, from you, is a bit of scripture mixed in with a lot of Daqqism that slides right into garbage so stinky that Oscar the Grouch would change his zip code if your writing ever moved in next door.

Your use of words like "Daqqism" is nothing more than an excuse for you to ignore, disregard, and not believe the scripture which is posted. You seek to divide the faithful from the Word which and whom they love and quote. This you do because you know you cannot get away with openly rejecting the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know but reject. Please stop making it about "YOU and me" and try to start discussing the scriptures which are posted. Such tactics only serve to derail threads. When you do such things you force me and others to respond in kind, ("you, you, you, me, me, me").

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
But TOL is not necessarily an official discussion forum sponsored by a particular religious denomination, cult or tradition, as far as I know, even if it might have association/affiliation with Denver Bible Church. It is much more liberal, eclectic and all-inclusive than a JW discussion forum would be, at least I assume that much unless I learn otherwise. Plus the 'Religion' section here on TOL ('Theology would include all kinds of theology, not just 'Christian' per se)...is for discussion on all 'religious subjects, philosophy, cultures, traditions, psychology, etc.

Religion sub-heading:

Note it includes discussion on all religions and related subjects. My own threads and some main subjects I've contributed over the years is cataloged here. - its been very diverse, and I may begin a new thread soon in my usual free liberal explorative creative dialogue fashion, just being 'freelight'. Its all about expanding consciousness, exploring new dimensions, pioneering forward into new and interesting topics. This has always been freelight's forte ;)

You have your own ECT (Exclusively Christian Theology) section (This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God).... if you want to stick to Bible only or within a traditional-standard Christian Theological context.

HERE however we have free reign to discuss religious subjects, metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, whatever as long as we respect forum rules and guidelines. It would seem a welcome engagement to dialogue from other religious viewpoints and perspectives, to broaden and integrate one's horizons.

Daqq kind of poked the bear... and now he can't fess up to it... just saying... It's kind of funny... I wouldn't expect Daqq to stand up straight anyhow... It's all dipp, dodge, duck ... "victim card".

Yup... I just said that.
Spoiler

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your use of words like "Daqqism" is nothing more than an excuse for you to ignore, disregard, and not believe the scripture which is posted. You seek to divide the faithful from the Word which and whom they love and quote. This you do because you know you cannot get away with openly rejecting the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know but reject. Please stop making it about "YOU and me" and try to start discussing the scriptures which are posted. Such tactics only serve to derail threads. When you do such things you force me and others to respond in kind, ("you, you, you, me, me, me").

Spoiler Alert...

John 1:1 ... me... I believe it.
you.. duh... "a god" and actually ... the Torah became flesh

John 10:30 ..me... I believe it.
..you.. duh... that has nothing to do with Deut. 6:4

Revelation of Jesus Christ... me... Jesus is the Alpha and Omega
you.. Duh... Angel of ... duh

Isaiah 9:6 ...me... Yup
...you.. Duh... I need to re translate that to "fix" it.

This thread was derailed the second it's title was chosen. :D

Lon

Matthew 5:7 Do you love THAT scripture? :think: Matthew 5:37?

daqq

Daqq kind of poked the bear... and now he can't fess up to it... just saying... It's kind of funny... I wouldn't expect Daqq to stand up straight anyhow... It's all dipp, dodge, duck ... "victim card".

Yup... I just said that.
Spoiler

If you had read the scripture which was posted, and understood it and believed it, you would not have likened yourself and your comrades to a bear; for in that you do speak truly, that is, a she-bear robbed of her cubs, (and a four headed leopard with four wings in its curve is next, lol).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you had read the scripture which was posted, and understood it and believed it, you would not have likened yourself and your comrades to a bear; for in that you do speak truly, that is, a she-bear robbed of her cubs, (and a four headed leopard with four wings in its curve is next, lol).

You're totally the kid saying "go forth baldy"... just saying...

L-O-L to the 1,000,000th power... and .... are you we-tod-it?

How does John 10:30 not go together with Deut. 6:4 like Peanut butter and jelly?

Daqq... Duh... victim card, and nonsense

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes it is. You broke your promise and like a coward backstabbed me in thread against a pact you'd made to ignore me. You lied. That is from YOUR character, not mine. I kept my word. You did not. My character is not in question here. Sorry, that man is you. You are of no character and untrustworthy. You can post a zillion scriptures, doesn't matter, your CHARACTER is in question, therefore so is your every word on TOL. Nobody cares what you post after that. You cannot be trusted. I can. Luke 16:10

Your real problem Lon is that your religion is challenged and you do not like it.

You really do not own the truth, the Bible, or anything when it comes down to it.

So just sit back and enjoy life for a change knowing that you have the same responsibility like everyone else. Not greater or lesser.

Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

EE take note.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your real problem Lon is that your religion is challenged and you do not like it.

You really do not own the truth, the Bible, or anything when it comes down to it.

So just sit back and enjoy life for a change knowing that you have the same responsibility like everyone else. Not greater or lesser.

Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

EE take note.

LA

Another original showstopper from LA. "To be read in monotone voice"

:yawn:

John 10:30... John 1:1 ... wait... all of John's works... including Revelations...

LA... when you form complete sentences... I'm amazed.

Lon

See, this is just brainwashing. I have no idea where you guys pull these odd little trinkets from, always from left field and having nothing to do with the discussion. Is it brainwashing? Do they say this repeatedly from the podium? Where in the world would you get such an idea?

I know that your yes is supposed to be yes, and if you lie, it shows what is in your soul. I know that.

Not really the website for that, is it? Find me a website with palm trees, iced tea and a hammock and I'll come join you there. We'll both take it easy and enjoy pictures of what God has made (I have a thread like that here on TOL, worth the time imho. I'll try to figure out how to get an Iced Tea in your hand).

Boom! I agree with you: Do justly. Matthew 5:37. Btw, I've never had you on ignore. You are just sticking up for the wrong guy imho.
You and I don't agree and stubbornly so YET, we know how to let things go. Daqq has been sour from the day he arrived. He has a lot of anger and hate and never changes it up from person to person. People don't deserve to be thrown into hell as if they are disagreeing with God, simply because they disagree with him.

Yep, I agree. He has told many on TOL they are going to hell for disagreeing with him. Me? I simply said he broke his word and called me "Legion." Now, apparently a 4 headed leopard. Why? :idunno: That one is about a nation in the book of Daniel :idunno: "LOL" I guess... :idunno:
I didn't think you were silent :idunno: I would that you'd reprove the right person though.

I haven't forgotten my word. You've never "torn me to pieces." :idunno: Wouldn't you rather be correcting Daqq for calling me Legion and breaking his word to ignore me and not stab me behind my back???
LA
This is a thread that doesn't seek to glorify, and I didn't make it. It is yet another thread that offers contention and, on purpose.
As far as conversation, my yes is yes, my no is no. I was happily ignoring him and he was gone into the depths of my ignore list with no thought of breaking my promise to leave him alone as he agreed to leave me alone. He started this and against his word not to do so. All I've done is shown that he broke his word, and in so doing backstabbed where I'd not even have known it, blissfully, if another hadn't drawn my attention.
If our word is no good, are we trustworthy people? Do you want a friend you cannot trust, let alone a supposed enemy? He treats people who don't agree with him like garbage on TOL, time and time again. He continually relegates everyone who is not Unitarian to hell's trash bin with relish, no exceptions. Is that who you want to be defending? Or confronting? Do right, LA correct those among you who do this all wrong. -Lon

daqq

You're totally the kid saying "go forth baldy"... just saying...

L-O-L to the 1,000,000th power... and .... are you we-tod-it?

How does John 10:30 not go together with Deut. 6:4 like Peanut butter and jelly?

Daqq... Duh... victim card, and nonsense

Perhaps I may come back to this and respond. :)

daqq

So .... I recommend you go ahead and look to 1Mind for reassurance... because all I hear, from you, is a bit of scripture mixed in with a lot of Daqqism that slides right into garbage so stinky that Oscar the Grouch would change his zip code if your writing ever moved in next door.

How do you still not see where my assurance actually comes from? My assurance is in the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know. How is it you cannot understand the Logos reasoning of his teachings? :nono:

daqq

Spoiler Alert...

Not true, about John 1:1, and I have many times given my understanding:

John 1:1-3 W/H
1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
2 ουτος ην εν αρχη προς τον θεον
3 παντα δι αυτου εγενετο και χωρις αυτου εγενετο ουδε εν ο γεγονεν

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the Elohim, [τον θεον] and the Word was Elohim:
2 The same was in the beginning with the Elohim [τον θεον].
3 All things came to be through Him; and without Him there was not even one thing which has come to be.

You also responded in that thread so you have no excuse for lying.

John 10:30 ..me... I believe it.
..you.. duh... that has nothing to do with Deut. 6:4

I also believe John 10:30 but have shown you many times how it correlates to the prayer of the Master for all of us to be one with him just as he is one with the Father in the whole prayer in John 17, but specifically John 17:20-23, which you have openly rejected because it proves that the Master-Teacher and the Father are not the same "person".

Revelation of Jesus Christ... me... Jesus is the Alpha and Omega
you.. Duh... Angel of ... duh

Again, we have discussed this, and you did not respond:

So your answer is, "Yes"?
Your heavenly Father intimately knows evil?

My fathers rendered the Hebrew text of the Torah into the Greek Septuagint some three hundred years before the advent of my Messiah; and my Apostolic fathers quoted from that same Septuagint in many places in the Apostolic writings. Your mother and fathers changed it and have reinterpreted it to suit your dogmas. I simply showed you what it was before your mother and fathers came along. But why do you and yours always need to make everything about "you-vs-me"? There is already plenty more to discuss in this thread besides "you-vs-me" unless, of course, you cannot help but talk about yourself all the time by way of comparing others to yourself? Is that not what you do when you judge? Yes, not only do you put yourself in the place of Messiah the Judge but you judge others against your own image of yourself whenever you judge. This is not about me so please find another thread to go argue in if you cannot help talking about "you-vs-me" or anyone else.

[20] Surely He, [הוא, the ΩΑ, (the Most High)] will deliver You from the snare of the entangler, from the ruinous pestilence:

Says ΙΑΩΑ Elohim the Almighty: I am the ΩΑ
Yeshayah-Isa 41:4, 43:10, 43:13, 46:4, 48:12, 52:6 (אני הוא [1QIsaaאני הואה])
See also Trigrammaton: 4Q120, Codex Marchalianus, Vat.Gr.2125

Says ΙΑΩΑ Elohim the Almighty: I am the ΩΑ
Isaiah 41:4, 43:10, 43:13, 46:4, 48:12, 52:6, (אני הוא [1QIsaaאני הואה])
See also Trigrammaton:
4Q120, Codex Marchalianus, Vat.Gr.2125

450px-4Q120_frg20.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q120

They were clearly reading the waw|vav as omega even before the advent of Meshiah.
But as I said, not really worth arguing over: to each his own I suppose.
Shalom-Peace.

I posted what is found in the Great Isaiah Scroll, (Qumran - 1QIsaa). It reads the same in all those references which were posted. However, one must be willing and able to see that הוא, (הואה in the Isaiah Scroll), does not always simply mean "He" but can also be read, (especially by the Prophets), as ה "The", ו "Ω/O/U/", (Omega), אה "A/AH", (Alpha). So then, for instance, one such as Yohanan the Immerser, being the greatest of the Prophets having been born of women, might have read this as also individual letters with individual meanings, instead of simply "He", as in "I am He", (אני הוא in the modern text, without the pointing, but אני הואה in the Great Isaiah Scroll). So instead of simply, "I am He", it may also be read to say, "I am the ΩΑ", (אני הואה). Now if you look at the context of each of those references in Yeshayahu, those which were posted previously above; it is clearly a distinct possibility that this is what the author intends, (though it cannot be said decisively because the phrase surely also means, "I am He"). Shalom.

Isaiah 9:6 ...me... Yup
...you.. Duh... I need to re translate that to "fix" it.

This thread was derailed the second it's title was chosen. :D

Nope, the Young's Literal Bible fully supports what I have said about the passage:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

And when I tried to show you WHY that translation is correct, (for the third or fourth time), you and your comrades called me and those like me cockroaches for even responding to your quoting of the passage:

Spoiler
Hmmmmm... And yet you dug this old thread up and continually deny Is. 9:6.

Have fun with that.

Your version of Isa 9:6 was already addressed in another one of your own call-out threads, (Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) Reply#2, Reply#69) and because of that you locked the thread so that I could not respond to your false accusations anymore, (and then accused me later of "walling up" your thread after the wall you yourself posted in OP). That is cowardly: you posted a call-out thread with my name in the title and locked it so that I could not respond to your false accusations. LA also appears to be correct in saying that you actually deny the Son because you essentially make the Son into the Father and subconsciously "delete" the One who is the Father according to all of the Tanakh, (whose name is YHWH, whom you replace with the Son because you actually detest the Torah and Word of the Father). You get away with your form of occasional Modalism by claiming to be "Tri-Unitarian" which appears to be nothing more than a fancy label meaning modalism, without having to actually admit it, so that Trinitarians will not reject your modalist hat-switching rubbish.

No doubt there is good reason why the happy modalist hat does not have a front or back . . . :chuckle:

That verse always brings the roaches out of the woodwork, doesn't it? ;)

Who are they that are constantly quoting it as if it supports their false belief system? Young was willing to tell the truth as shown in the two links already posted:

6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

It does not say, "and his name shall be called". . .
It does indeed say, "and he shall call His name". . .

If you have any reading comprehension whatsoever you will understand the impact of this difference to the text and flush the roach texts that have defiled your understanding. :)

While I still do not totally agree with the Young's Literal Bible Translation at least he was not afraid to render it for what it truly says in the most critical portion, and this is shown by how the same word form is rendered in many, many, other places:

6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power [הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה] is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name [וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ] Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

That is indeed what the text says, "HE CALLS HIS NAME", and this changes the whole meaning of what the Prophet is saying because the one who is on the neck or shoulder of the son who is given, (on his neck means, "his yoke"), is Ha-mSARah, that is, the Arche, the Empire, the Dominion, the Head, the Beginning. In other words the son that is given has Ha-mSARah on his neck or shoulder, (and his yoke is χρηστος-chestos-gracious just as he says), and HE CALLS HIS NAME the title or titles which follow in the passage, which are also not likely rendered correctly because of inaccurate vowel pointing in the Masorete Hebrew Text done by those who rejected the Messiah,
(אביעד = "my father-progenitor of testimony" - "My Testimony Progenitor-Father", i.e. "the Progenitor of my Testimony", [or עד may even mean "witness" just as it is often rendered]).

PS - "Abiy" is "my Father", (not just "Father" as the English versions like to imagine).
Go ahead and see if you can prove me wrong.
:duh:

VaYikra (Leviticus) - "And He called" . . .

And that link is simply to show why the book of Leviticus is called VaYikra to begin with; for that is the opening phrase for Leviticus, (Va·yikra), and it is the same phrase under discussion and debate in Isaiah 9:6.

Thus:

Isaiah 9:6
9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call His name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful").

Judges 13:18
18 And the Malak of YHWH said to him, Why ask you thus for my name? It is Peli!

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, "Wonderful numberer" Dan 8:13 YLT).

Moreover the above is no doubt why the Kohanim and Yhudim who rendered the LXX-Septuagint rendered at least the first portion of the passage, (in bold and bold italics), in the following manner:

Esaias 9:6 (9:5) OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) οτι παιδιον εγεννηθη ημιν υιος και εδοθη ημιν ου
η αρχη εγενηθη επι του ωμου αυτου και καλειται το ονομα αυτου μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας ειρηνην και υγιειαν αυτω
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_009.htm

Isaiah 9:6 OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) For a child is born unto us, and a son is given unto us, of whom
the Arche shall be upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Messenger of Great Counsel, for I will bring peace upon the princes; peace and health by him.

According to the Septuagint those who rendered the phrase "El Gibbor" seem to have understood "El" here as "Messenger", (El Gibbor, "Great Messenger" or "Mighty Messenger"), in much the same way that occasionally, in other places such as the Psalms, (cf. Psa 8:5, Heb 2:7, 9), Elohim is/are understood as Messenger/Messengers, (Angels). That seems to be where their understanding of αγγελος-angelos herein is derived, that is, "Messenger", coming from the word for El, (אל). Thus they did not read yoetz as "a counselor" but simply as counsel:

פלא יועץ אל גבור
pele yoetz el gibor : mighty messenger of wonderful counsel

μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος
megales boules aggelos : mighty messenger of (wonderful) counsel

This is likely the reading which the Apostolic authors also had before them because the "tampering charge" certainly does not fit in this instance; for certainly no "Trinitarian scribe" would have come along and changed the reading to make it say this!

εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας
"for I will bring peace to/upon the princes"

That is the full word abi`ad being read not as "my father of eternity" but as "I will bring (abi) to/unto (H5704 עַד `ad (prep.))", and similar readings can be shown from other places where abi is compounded to make other words which do indeed mean "I will bring" such as the following passages, (among others).

Genesis 42:37
וַיֹּאמֶר רְאוּבֵן אֶל־אָבִיו לֵאמֹר אֶת־שְׁנֵי בָנַי תָּמִית אִם־לֹא אֲבִיאֶנּוּ אֵלֶיךָ תְּנָה אֹתֹו עַל־יָדִי וַאֲנִי אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ אֵלֶֽיךָ׃

(if not) "I bring him" — אֲבִיאֶ֖נּוּ

Isaiah 43:5
אַל־תִּירָא כִּי אִתְּךָ־אָנִי מִמִּזְרָח אָבִיא זַרְעֶךָ וּמִֽמַּעֲרָב אֲקַבְּצֶֽךָּ׃

"I will bring" — אָבִ֣יא

Isaiah 60:17
תַּחַת הַנְּחֹשֶׁת אָבִיא זָהָב וְתַחַת הַבַּרְזֶל אָבִיא כֶסֶף וְתַחַת הָֽעֵצִים נְחֹשֶׁת וְתַחַת הָאֲבָנִים בַּרְזֶל וְשַׂמְתִּי פְקֻדָּתֵךְ שָׁלֹום וְנֹגְשַׂיִךְ צְדָקָֽה׃

"I will bring" — אָבִ֣יא

So they in the Septuagint are reading abi`ad, (אבי
עד), from Isa 9:6 as one word meaning "I will bring to/unto/upon", and it is indeed written as a single compound word, (as opposed to something like אבי־עד).

Isaiah 9:6 WLC (Consonants Only)
כי־ילד ילד־לנו בן נתן־לנו ותהי המשרה על־שכמו ויקרא שמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שר־שלום׃

אביעד שר־שלום
אבי — I bring, (or "my father")
עד — H5704 עַד — to/unto/upon, (or H5703 עַד perpetuity, or H5707 עֵד witness)
שר־שלום — Sar-Shalom

The point above is not that the Septuagint must absolutely be the correct reading but that they certainly understood ancient Hebrew and were much, much, closer to the original text and much less removed from an understanding of it than those of modern times. And yet they did not see abi`ad, (אביעד), anywhere close to how it is understood by today's modern scholarship. Also one must remember that they did not have the vowel pointing which came a thousand years later with the Masorete Hebrew text.

The ultimate point is this: the Trinitarian readings are nothing more than opinions.

9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the Power of the Empire shall rest upon the yoke of his neck: and he shall call his name,
Wonderful Counsel Mighty Messenger, My Father's Witness, the Prince of Peace.

If the Father kiss you on the neck; no doubt the kingdom of Elohim is upon you!

Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) - Reply#69

ויקרא = "and he calls", "and he called", or "and he shall call" (not "and he shall be called").

It is tragic that Glorydaz and Evil.Eye count such things as the stuff of cockroaches, (#209).

What kind of people quote Isaiah 9:6 and then accuse others who respond to it of being roaches? As I said, you and yours are sick, and some of you are very clearly closet psychopaths.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>
Spoiler Alert...

Oh yeah, almost forgot to answer, (again), the red highlighted portion:

Yes, Genesis is part of the Torah, (it is all one scroll as you no doubt already know). But also Stephen says that the Torah given to Moses contains the living oracles, sayings, Words of the Father, and therefore the Torah is the Living Word of the Father.

Acts 7:37-38
37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall Elohim raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.
38 This is he that was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel that spoke to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living oracles
[λογια ζωντα - "Living Logia-Words"] to give unto us:

Romans 3:1-2
1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what is the profit of circumcision?
2 Much every way: first of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles
[λογια] of Elohim.

No doubt the Torah was considered by the Apostles to be the Living Word of Elohim. :)
(Though some could say this concerns "oral tradition" that would be a serious problem here).

Oh yeah, almost forgot, from this very thread:

Amen, and he also said that the Word of the Father is the Truth:

John 17:11-17
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

And we know by the testimony of Stephen, being filled with the Holy Spirit, that this Word and Name of which the Master speaks in the above passage concerns the holy and living oracles, sayings, and words of the Torah; for the Torah is the Name and Living Word of the Father YHWH:

Acts 7:37-38
37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall Elohim raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.
38 This is he that was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel that spake to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers; who received living oracles
[λογια ζωντα - living logia] to give unto us:

The Living Word of the whole Torah may therefore be accounted as the Name of the Father YHWH; for a name is much more than just a spelling and displays character, authority, attributes, testimony, doctrine, power, and so much more: and the Master says in John 17:17 that the Logos-Word of the Father, which is the Torah, is the Truth.

Those who claim that "Jesus is YHWH" are fallen under the spirit of the word sorcerer Elymus Bar-Jesus son of Jesus, according to the scripture, for that is the very meaning of his name: "Bar-Jesus" literally means, "Son of Jesus", and thus that same false prophet sorcerer spirit speaks by way of those who claim that "Jesus is YHWH" because his very name, "Bar-Jesus", means, "Son of Jesus". The teaching that his particular form of sorcery is in fact word sorcery is expounded right in the context of the passage by the author of Acts through what he records Paul as saying to Elymus Bar-Jesus son of Jesus:

Acts 13:6-10
6 And when they had gone through the whole island unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-Jesus:
7 Who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of understanding: the same called unto him Barnabas and Saul, and sought to hear the Word of Elohim.
8 But Elymas the sorcerer, (for so is his name by interpretation), withstood them, seeking to turn aside the proconsul from the faith.
9 But Saul, who is also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fastened his eyes on him:
10 And said, O son of the devil, full of all guile and all villany, you enemy of all righteousness;
will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?

The word rendered "perverting" in the final line of the above also can be understood as "to misinterpret", (G1294 διαστρεφω), and the name "Bar-Jesus" clearly means "Son of Jesus", ("bar" is Aramaic, meaning "son").

"Bar-Jesus" = "Son of Jesus" = "Jesus is my Father" = "Jesus is YHWH"

The scripture is clear in this and in the fact that we are warned "to test the spirits", (1John 4:1), and by the passage above one may plainly know that those who claim "Jesus is YHWH" are speaking the false prophet spirit of Elymas Bar-Jesus son of Jesus, a word sorcerer, for anyone with common sense may plainly see that according to the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, (all of Tanakh), YHWH is our heavenly Father. And if the Master prays to the heavenly Father throughout the Gospel accounts, such as the whole chapter of John 17, then we know that the Master is praying to YHWH who is his Father and our Father. The Master was sent to teach us the upright Way to be pleasing unto the Father, that we might be delivered through the Testimony of the Master, (by believing and doing what he says), and therefore when he prays to the Father YHWH he clearly teaches us that he himself is not the Father YHWH.

By the way, you never answered to the Bar-Jesus son of Jesus word sorcerer analogy provided by the scripture, which again refutes your false doctrine; for when you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", you by default confess that, "Jesus is the Father", because everyone knows that YHWH is our heavenly Father according to manifold passages in the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, (all of Tanakh or the "Old Testament"). Thus when you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", you by default confess that you agree with the false teachings and theology of Bar-Jesus son of Jesus the word sorcerer: for he is the false prophet spirit of a particular teaching, that is, "Jesus is my Father", for his very name means, "Son of Jesus", ("Bar" is simply Aramaic for "Son").

daqq

By the way, you never answered to the Bar-Jesus son of Jesus word sorcerer analogy provided by the scripture, which again refutes your false doctrine; for when you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", you by default confess that, "Jesus is the Father", because everyone knows that YHWH is our heavenly Father according to manifold passages in the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, (all of Tanakh or the "Old Testament"). Thus when you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", you by default confess that you agree with the false teachings and theology of Bar-Jesus son of Jesus the word sorcerer: for he is the false prophet spirit of a particular teaching, that is, "Jesus is my Father", for his very name means, "Son of Jesus", ("Bar" is simply Aramaic for "Son").

Oh yeah, and by the way, Evil.Eye, "Bar-Jesus" is not only a false prophet word sorcery spirit but one of the anthropon-manfaced which we have already discussed herein; those which can "creep in unawares" while you are feasting in the word if you are not careful and do not do as admonished in testing or trying the spirits, (by way of the Word), just as the Master, and the Elder, and Paul, and Jude, and Enoch have all warned you. :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another original showstopper from LA. "To be read in monotone voice"

:yawn:

John 10:30... John 1:1 ... wait... all of John's works... including Revelations...

LA... when you form complete sentences... I'm amazed.

EE,

The one of John 10:30 is not the one of --

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.