JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

As already explained to you in so many words from the scripture: my Doctor says you are already dead, (and that is plainly evident by the death always pouring forth from your mouth).

:nono: He saw that you lied. Were backstabbing me in the back like the coward you are and despised you for doing it. You will never apologize for begging me to leave you alone and assuring me that you'd do the same. You lied. You backstabbed, and you've spit venom on him, Popsthebuilder, Nihilo, and me and then tried to backpedal from that too. When called on it? You accuse the other fellow and tell him 'his' faith is in trouble with God all the while embracing the myriad of lies from your own backstabbing soul. YOU MADE A PROMISE TO IGNORE ME if I ignored you. You have twice broken that promise with your vile and ugly wickedness. You purposefully typed "Legion" capital L and then attempt to backpedal. God knows what is in YOUR soul and knows what is coming out of YOUR mouth. You will never apologize for any of this. You CAN'T. It'd be a kin to admitting you are wrong, doing terrible things that harm other people behind their back, and you are too holy in your mind to be able to admit it. There will be no apology coming from your keyboard, to me or to God for what you've done. You've broken your word. -Lon

More blasphemy. I told you that it was in the scripture that has been posted to you.
Here it is again condensed:

1 John 3:14-15 KJV
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

It is not difficult to understand: all one needs to do is actually believe the Testimony.

And yet, you lied, and spoke against me when you asked me plainly to ignore you and you'd ignore me.

You purposefully typed "Legion" with a Capital L. Not 'a legion' :nono:

You will never be able to apologize for what you've done. It would amount to you losing your pride by such an admission on both counts and you can never be that vulnerable to your 'enemies.' Look to your own posted scriptures. They are a testament to you, from your own posted verses.

daqq

:nono: He saw that you lied. Were backstabbing me in the back like the coward you are and despised you for doing it. You will never apologize for begging me to leave you alone and assuring me that you'd do the same. You lied. You backstabbed, and you've spit venom on him, Popsthebuilder, Nihilo, and me and then tried to backpedal from that too. When called on it? You accuse the other fellow and tell him 'his' faith is in trouble with God all the while embracing the myriad of lies from your own backstabbing soul. YOU MADE A PROMISE TO IGNORE ME if I ignored you. You have twice broken that promise with your vile and ugly wickedness. You purposefully typed "Legion" capital L and then attempt to backpedal. God knows what is in YOUR soul and knows what is coming out of YOUR mouth. You will never apologize for any of this. You CAN'T. It'd be a kin to admitting you are wrong, doing terrible things that harm other people behind their back, and you are too holy in your mind to be able to admit it. There will be no apology coming from your keyboard, to me or to God for what you've done. You've broken your word. -Lon

Nothing but venom. Not thanks. :)

Lon

Nothing but venom. Not thanks. :)

You just repeated my own words to you, back to me. :plain: You lied and have not kept your word. I will never receive an apology for the wrong you've done. You are much too prideful to ever allow yourself to be that humble, especially before your supposed enemies. That apology will never come. Breaking your word and writing "Legion" with an "L" both came from you and within in you. Where else did you get it? Copy it from the internet? :nono: Both breaking your word and calling me Legion with an "L" came from your mind and heart. It had no other place to come from. You can never apologize. It would be eating pride before your supposed enemies. No Unitarian could stand that kind of spectacle. Not with this kind of posturing over who God is. It'd amount to you being less godly than you thought you were, perhaps wrong on this subject too. I will never get an apology from you for this. You cannot do it. Too much at stake: Your pride, your soul. What comes out of a man, so is he. You broke your word. You called me "Legion" with a capital "L."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:nono: I had him on ignore. He called me Legion. It doesn't get much worse than that. You found my 'reaction' to that and misunderstood. Go figure Daqq would falsely thank you on this too. He was wicked. I was not, still am not. Calling him on his wicked accusation? Yes.

So, you think calling someone demons is a good thing? Is nice? Is appropriate TOL material? :nono:

I only answered your question about Intojoy before that, simply using scriptures of why he'd not talk to JW's at his house. That was it, and then upchucks dqq

A court is in session, a verdict is in

No appeal on the docket today

Just my own sin

The walls are cold and pale

The cage made of steel

Screams fill the room

Alone I drop and kneel

Silence now the sound

My breath the only motion around

Demons cluttering around

My face showing no emotion

Shackled by my sentence

Expecting no return

Here there is no penance

My skin begins to burn

(And I said oh) So I held my head up high

Hiding hate that burns inside

Which only fuels their selfish pride

(And I said oh) We're all held captive

Out from the sun

A sun that shines on only some

We the meek are all in one

I hear a thunder in the distance

See a vision of a cross

I feel the pain that was given

On that sad day of loss

A lion roars in the darkness

Only he holds the key

A light to free me from my burden

And grant me life eternally

Should have been dead

On a Sunday morning

Banging my head

No time for mourning

Ain't got no time

Out from the sun

[Guitar break]

I cry out to God

Seeking only his decision

Gabriel stands and confirms

I've created my own prison

I cry out to God

Out from the sun

Out from the sun

Should've been dead on a Sunday morning

banging my head

No time for mourning

Ain't got no time

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
More blasphemy. I told you that it was in the scripture that has been posted to you.
Here it is again condensed:

1 John 3:14-15 KJV
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Matthew 15:18-20 KJV
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

It is not difficult to understand: all one needs to do is actually believe the Testimony.

Oh... so you teach that Jesus Christ... THE SON of God... and God incarnate... human flesh... bound at inception by the Holy Spirit... within Mary's womb... died for all our SINS and thus vanquished the power of the Devil that was given to him by the law?

You believe that He rose on the third day to declare His victory and ours through HIS effort and not OURS...?

daqq

Dr. Satan?

You're a Rob Zombie Horror film fan, too?

Is this your "Doctor"... Daqq?
180px-Drsatanhouse.jpg
Are you clowning around again?
DevilsRejects-Haig.png

Adding to the blasphemy as we go?
Anyone who would liken the holy Word of Elohim to such things surely does not know him.
If I had posted such blasphemy no doubt you and your comrades would be reporting me.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Adding to the blasphemy as we go?
Anyone who would liken the holy Word of Elohim to such things surely does not know him.
If I had posted such blasphemy no doubt you and your comrades would be reporting me.

Wrong again. You get reported when you blaspheme the blood, rebuild the Law and mock those of us that know His blood saves in TOTALLITY. I knew the words would be self righteousnessly used against me... especially the pictures...

You took the bait... bonehead.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Spoiler

A court is in session, a verdict is in

No appeal on the docket today

Just my own sin

The walls are cold and pale

The cage made of steel

Screams fill the room

Alone I drop and kneel

Silence now the sound

My breath the only motion around

Demons cluttering around

My face showing no emotion

Shackled by my sentence

Expecting no return

Here there is no penance

My skin begins to burn

Out from the sun

I hear a thunder in the distance

See a vision of a cross

I feel the pain that was given

On that sad day of loss

A lion roars in the darkness

Only he holds the key

A light to free me from my burden

And grant me life eternally

Should have been dead

On a Sunday morning

Banging my head

No time for mourning

Ain't got no time

Out from the sun

[Guitar break]

I cry out to God

I cry out to God

Out from the sun

Out from the sun

Should've been dead on a Sunday morning

banging my head

No time for mourning

Ain't got no time

I hit thanks because the song is one I deeply enjoy... but I'm hoping you didn't post it derogatory to Lon.

What was your intent?

daqq

You just repeated my own words to you. You lied and have not kept your word. I will never receive an apology for the wrong you've done. You are much too prideful to ever allow yourself to be that humble, especially before your supposed enemies. That apology will never come.

Uh, you are lying as we speak, there has been no wrong done to you except to your fragile ego. If you cannot handle forum conversations and a forum atmosphere then perhaps you should not be here if it is too upsetting for you. Where are my apologies for all of the filthy things you have called me and said to me? Where are my apologies for all the times you have lied about me to get me banned from threads where you were loosing your own cool and your arguments? Where are my apologies from you for all of your arrogant words and slanderous accusations about someone you have never met, do not know, know nothing about, and never will? Where are my apologies for your complete ignorance of the scriptures that are constantly posted to you while you instead change the subject like a chameleon and make it into personal attacks because you do not know how else to respond? Where are my apologies for you always making everything personal as you always do? Man up Lon, this is a forum for religious discussion; it really has nothing to do with you or me. And how is it that you think I have no right to respond to anything you say but you have the right to say what ever you want to me? Where is my apology for that arrogance on your part? And how is it that you elsewhere said we had a "covenant" that I had broken? I have never had and never will have any sort of "covenant" with you whatsoever. Where is my apology for that? Aren't you as a Calvinist a "covenant theologian"? How can you not know what a covenant entails? You actually think you can have a covenant with someone you hate online? Do you think I was born yesterday? Where is my apology for that arrogance on your part, (lol)? You must be in some sort of fairy tale world of la-la-land. The truth is I have not asked for any apology from you, I do not want any apologies from you, and I do not expect any apologies from you: but so what? Who cares? Instead I expect you to man up and live up to all of your bragging about your superior education. If you are going to brag about such things as your superior education and your high IQ, (which you also have arrogantly done on several occasions), then how can you not think that others should expect to see some actual evidence of what you claim about your wonderful self? Show me what you know by and through the Word: that is all I really care about and why I am here. I am not here to hear about your problems and listen to your arrogance when you have no clue about what the scripture says and means in any given circumstance.

daqq

Wrong again. You get reported when you blaspheme the blood, rebuild the Law and mock those of us that know His blood saves in TOTALLITY. I knew the words would be self righteousnessly used against me... especially the pictures...

You took the bait... bonehead.

Anyone can look and see that I told you I spoke of the scriptures that were already posted to you when I said "my Doctor", and you called "my Doctor", "Dr. Satan", and anyone with half a brain working knows that I consider "my Doctor" to be the Messiah by what I said. You are now lying because you have been caught red-handed again blaspheming the very one whom you yourself claim is YHWH Almighty. And for you to admit setting bait traps even more so reveals the evil intent of your heart.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Anyone can look and see that I told you I spoke of the scriptures that were already posted to you when I said "my Doctor", and you called "my Doctor", "Dr. Satan", and anyone with half a brain working knows that I consider "my Doctor" to be the Messiah by what I said. You are now lying because you have been caught red-handed again blaspheming the very one whom you yourself claim is YHWH Almighty. And for you to admit setting bait traps even more so reveals the evil intent of your heart.

Anyone can see that I was right that our discussion with one another is strained at the moment. "Duplicity is a bad gig Daqq".

I'm a guilty party for being rugged towards you... but you should have left "another" alone.

- EE

keypurr

Dagg, they are not interested in truth. They like to display their ego. Like Trump does.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

KingdomRose

Yep, I had six of them in my house the night John Kennedy got elected. They were taking notes. They left and were suppose to return with answers, it took almost thirty years and they did not know that I moved. They stop by now once a month to say "Hello". They are nice folks. My thoughts are more like theirs than they are to the main stream churches. But we have our differences as I am a Sabbath keeper. I believe that the Commandments of God will never die.

Wow. I apologize for my brothers! The Governing Body is always reminding us to RETURN to people when we say we're going to! Many of us do not. It's not nice or respectful, and we're shirking our responsibilities.

Do you mind telling me what your questions were?

Reactions: NWL

KingdomRose

Re. Lon's post #583: So I gather from what you're saying that you view Jesus as bringing wicked teachings to people's doors?

KingdomRose

"You're" and :nono: Pure assertion from 'your' opinion. 600 of us disagree with each of you. You are the loner in the high school.

So what if "600 of you" disagree? Jesus indicated that the ones on the right path would be FEW (Matt.7:14). You are like the lemmings that fall over a cliff and into the sea.....they are a big herd of little animals that follow the wrong path to their detriment.

Status
Not open for further replies.