Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

You still fall so far short from disproving the Trinity.

All you got are insults.

Read this scripture:

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

The scripture says we are baptized by one SPIRIT.

Who baptizes us?

Jesus, of course!

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All you got are insults.

Read this scripture:

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

The scripture says we are baptized by one SPIRIT.

Who baptizes us?

Jesus, of course!

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is God, Jesus is not the Father, Jesus is not the Spirit.
The Father is God, the Father is not Jesus, the Father is not the Spirit.
The Spirit is God, the Spirit is not the Father, The Spirit is not Jesus.

Read it, understand it if you can, and obey it. Stop teaching heresy.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have proven you cannot defend your false doctrines and you cannot disprove the truth that I am telling you.

Don't understand a lick of John 17 do you.

John 17:5King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Read the whole Chapter for context. Jesus is not the Father.

God's Truth

Don't understand a lick of John 17 do you.

John 17:5King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Read the whole Chapter for context. Jesus is not the Father.

Jesus was going to die on the cross, and be raised from the dead. Jesus was going to appear to his disciples, and ascend to heaven to the Father. In God's presence, Jesus was going to be glorified with a Spiritual body, the kind of body that we will all have at the resurrection. Jesus was going to be glorified in God's presence, and be given the same body he had before ever coming to earth.

You do not understand that Jesus is the Holy Spirit, how will you understand this?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was going to die on the cross, and be raised from the dead. Jesus was going to appear to his disciples, and ascend to heaven to the Father. In God's presence, Jesus was going to be glorified with a Spiritual body, the kind of body that we will all have at the resurrection. Jesus was going to be glorified in God's presence, and be given the same body he had before ever coming to earth.

You do not understand that Jesus is the Holy Spirit, how will you understand this?

You don't understand the book of John!

John 20:31King James Version (KJV)

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Where there is a son there is a father. I am my father's son. That doesn't mean that I am my father. You really need to stop teaching heresy.

God's Truth

You don't understand the book of John!

John 20:31King James Version (KJV)

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Where there is a son there is a father. I am my father's son. That doesn't mean that I am my father. You really need to stop teaching heresy.

You are the heretic, not me. Jesus says when we see him we see the Father. Do you say to people that when we see you we see your father? No. You do not say that. Jesus is the Father come as a Son of Man, a Son of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the heretic, not me. Jesus says when we see him we see the Father. Do you say to people that when we see you we see your father? No. You do not say that. Jesus is the Father come as a Son of Man, a Son of God.

Give it up for tonight. Old guys need their rest. And yes I look like my father. Let's not get personal.

God's Truth

Jesus says that when we see him we see the Father.

No human son can say that about their human father and mean it literally.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says that when we see him we see the Father.

No human son can say that about their human father and mean it literally.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

Absolutely not. Scripture shows us without a doubt that God is one yet three persons. Why can't you get the teachings of the book of john through your head.

The Father and the Son;

John 14:23King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

The Holy Spirit;

John 14:26King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

God's Truth

Absolutely not. Scripture shows us without a doubt that God is one yet three persons. Why can't you get the teachings of the book of john through your head.

The Father and the Son;

John 14:23King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

The Holy Spirit;

John 14:26King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I know you are probably too scared to change your beliefs. I would give up everything to know God's Truth. I do not want any of man's false doctrines.

Jesus is God the Father, and the Holy Spirit. Believe what the scriptures say.

God's Truth

You're misrepresenting the Christian position. In doing so, you are engaging in what is known as a Straw Man Fallacy, and so your statement is categorically false. Try again.

Cruciform, there is a major improvement in your debating style. It is a very nice change.

However, you are still in a false denomination with a false trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

Bare claims that you have yet to in any way actually prove.

I prove my beliefs with scripture.

There is only One Spirit.

The scriptures say Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is God the Father, and Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father, because the Father is the One and only God.

You make three different, separate, and distinct gods.

In one instance, people who believe in the trinity doctrine make a three headed god. In another instance, they make three separate gods and call them one.

It all depends upon the person who is trying to defend the false doctrine.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know you are probably too scared to change your beliefs. I would give up everything to know God's Truth. I do not want any of man's false doctrines.

Jesus is God the Father, and the Holy Spirit. Believe what the scriptures say.

Let's start a thread and see how many believe the way you do. You will come to see that many believe your beliefs to be false or i will be very surprised