Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Is Jesus the savior?

In Isaiah 43:11, God said "Besides Me there is no savior."

If you deny the multitude of Bible verses that say that Jesus Christ is God, you're not an intellectual. You're a fool and an antichrist.

Your in darkness Daniel, come into the light.
Jesus Christ is not the most high God.

Mar_5:7 and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Luk_8:28 Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your in darkness Daniel, come into the light.
Jesus Christ is not the most high God.

Mar_5:7 and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Luk_8:28 Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

Everyone places so much on Jesus humanity. Why not the same emphasis one his divinity?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I feel very at ease Friend. I have peace with God and have confessed my sin to my God. I know that I am accepted.

keypurr

That which is deity. I know you cannot accept the deity of Christ, thus the difference.

Christ was given the fullness of his creator, that is a form of deity. But he has a God who he obeys. Christ was sent by his God to be the Savior of this world. He did not come of his own accord, he was sent. Christ loved his father and the Father loved him, yet God sent him to die for us.

In Hebrews 1 God calls Christ O God, who are we to say he is not divine. Philippians 2 calls Christ a form of God. Again, I do not wish to question what God has declared. But the Bible never tells us that Jesus Christ is the most high God. Consider who made Christ Lord of all creation BR. Consider the Apostle Paul's words when he said we have one God, the father, and one Lord, Jesus Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ was given the fullness of his creator, that is a form of deity. But he has a God who he obeys. Christ was sent by his God to be the Savior of this world. He did not come of his own accord, he was sent. Christ loved his father and the Father loved him, yet God sent him to die for us.

In Hebrews 1 God calls Christ O God, who are we to say he is not divine. Philippians 2 calls Christ a form of God. Again, I do not wish to question what God has declared. But the Bible never tells us that Jesus Christ is the most high God. Consider who made Christ Lord of all creation BR. Consider the Apostle Paul's words when he said we have one God, the father, and one Lord, Jesus Christ.

Consider John my friend when he says that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Earlier John said the Word is God. Why is it so difficult to see that truth?

keypurr

Consider John my friend when he says that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Earlier John said the Word is God. Why is it so difficult to see that truth?

What was the word that became flesh?
It can not be Jesus for he was born flesh.
It had to be the express image of God, Christ the son that God used to create everything.

keypurr

You are just being rude. I am being truthful.

No GT, I am not being rude, I am just truthful. I believe your on the wrong road and I wish to show you why. I ave no problem believing that you love your God, I just don't think you really know him.

keypurr

The logos is a form of God, not God. The word is not Jesus, it is Christ, the express image or clone of God.

God's Truth

No GT, I am not being rude, I am just truthful. I believe your on the wrong road and I wish to show you why. I ave no problem believing that you love your God, I just don't think you really know him.

You are going to have to humble yourself and think that you might be wrong.

keypurr

You are going to have to humble yourself and think that you might be wrong.

I have been wrong many times before GT, it is not nothing new to me. But that is how we learn. Theology is a never ending study. We both think we are right so we must prove our points. You see God as Father-Son- and Holy Spirit as ONE God. One being. That is not what scripture tells us GT. You need to eat the same humble pie I need. Together we will find out what God is telling us.

Elia

Amen. This is what Christians believe as well. Both Jews and Christians are monotheists.

Bs'd

Jews and Muslims are monotheists, and believe in the same God.

Christians believe in a "God the Father" and in a "god the son", so they believe in TWO (2) gods, and therefore they are polytheists and idol worshipers.

And of course, saying "1 + 1 + 1 = 1" is not going to solve that problem.