Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

This scripture says that God is the ONLY RULER, the King of kings and the Lord of lords:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this scripture:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

That scriptures says the Lamb (Jesus) will triumph because HE IS Lord of lords and King of kings.

What did the first scripture I posted say? It said that GOD is the King of kings and Lord of lords.
You overlook the fact that his God made him Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

God is the creator of Lords and Kings.

God is the creator of Christ (logos).

That seems to be above your ability to understand.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show me the verse that says the Holy Spirit moved across the face of the waters and I will show you the verse that say God created all through his son.

The Him Son that was with God is a spirit son that took the form of man. Your garbage comes from the early pagan religions. You just do not wish to upset your apple cart.

Genesis 1:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Who is the Spirit of God if not the Holy Spirit?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show me the verse that says the Holy Spirit moved across the face of the waters and I will show you the verse that say God created all through his son.

The Him Son that was with God is a spirit son that took the form of man. Your garbage comes from the early pagan religions. You just do not wish to upset your apple cart.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

keypurr

John 1 says it's the logos, the spirit son. The express image son who was given the fullness of the Father. That makes the logos a created form of God, yet not God.

No where in scripture is it said the Holy Spirit moved across the face of the waters, your assuming that like you assume everything else.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1 says it's the logos, the spirit son. The express image son who was given the fullness of the Father. That makes the logos a created form of God, yet not God.

No where in scripture is it said the Holy Spirit moved across the face of the waters, your assuming that like you assume everything else.

You are wrong!