Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No, I just see what is written. I have a lot of reasons for my faith. Years of praying and study have driven me away from the faulty doctrines taught by men.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

You can't get away with that, as your thoughts are human, not divine.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Love you as a brother BR but I really do not care about your Granville Sharp rules. There are to many other verses that disagree with you. Folks need to stop using it as an excuse to overcome their traditions. You would do better to listen to the words of your Lord when he told you that only his Father is the true God.

This is just another reason why I do not trust the Greek to English translations like I have in the past.

You interpret so much wrongly. I pray for you daily to come to a proper understanding of the Word.

keypurr

You are telling me you relate personally to God, such that He tells you what you should believe. If you believe so, then we no longer have a debate.

Yep I do related to him, through the Holy Spirit. Don't you?

He has given me a lot of understanding that I did not learn in church.

If we no longer have a debate let us at least share what we have.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yep I do related to him, through the Holy Spirit. Don't you?

He has given me a lot of understanding that I did not learn in church.

If we no longer have a debate let us at least share what we have.

Yes, God has touched my soul in the Holy Spirit.

keypurr

Yes, God has touched my soul in the Holy Spirit.

Then you relate to him also.

Our Lord came with a lot of wisdom about his and our God.

Yet most churches stick to their man made fables.

Trinity folks can not prove that Jesus Christ is God because there is only one true God and the Lord has a God. So are they true followers of the Son that God sent to us? I think not. True followers let the spirit control their thoughts. They are one with the creator in spirit. They reflect his love to all.

There is only one God and his name is YHWH.

There is one Lord and his name is Jesus the Christ.

He is the only way to go to YHWH.

Christ is Lord because his God made him so.

keypurr

It does seem that way, as most people have learned theology from a person, or persons. He is saying he is not influenced by any 'men'.

Many men have influenced me in many ways over the years.

But I feel in my heart that God has been good to me when it comes to understanding parts of his scriptures. And that conflicts with tradition.

keypurr

Nope. You don't see clearly, you don't have special powers of understanding. You're not SuperUnderstandingMan

Then prove me wrong friend. Enlighten me where I have gone wrong.

My thoughts come from many years of prayer and study. I do not claim to know it all yet, but I am working on it. My understanding was given to me from many different sources my friend.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then prove me wrong friend. Enlighten me where I have gone wrong.

My thoughts come from many years of prayer and study. I do not claim to know it all yet, but I am working on it. My understanding was given to me from many different sources my friend.

The Bible proves you wrong. Most people understand and see the Trinity in the words of God