Jesus is God !

StanJ

Psalm 22 was also quoted and remains in the context of what I said. You cannot separate me from Messiah and his words no matter how hard you try. And when you insinuate that I must be "a masochist" you insinuate the same of Messiah in this case because of the passage which I clearly and plainly quoted. Who in his or her right mind would even attempt such a comment as yours knowing that the person had just quoted from Psalm 22? Certainly not a true disciple of Yeshua. You blaspheme the very name you claim to be defending and crucify Messiah all over again because you crucify me with him. Who therefore is the one crucified with Messiah? It certainly cannot be you who is doing the slaying. And every time you do so you ridicule, mock, scoff, and crack jokes at the person want to see destroyed just like your fathers did at Golgotha. You truly do not deserve to be among the faithful. It is alarming to see how many decent posters get banned while nothing happens to Stan the man because he is apparently nothing more than a vicious attack dog doing the local god a service with all his hate speech and murder-death-killing.

You saying it is does NOT make it so.

I have no need of separating you from your messiah, but THE Messiah is not yours. THE Messiah is our God and Savior.

Misrepresenting and misdirecting the issue into the OT is your doing AND undoing, as Jesus fulfilled over 650 OT prophecies about Himself.

You continued inability to properly apprehend or comprehend what scriptures does say and only eisegete it for your own purposes is YOUR problem, and mine to fix for any others you may potentially negatively influence with your fallacious teaching.

If you knew the Bible as you claim to, you would know that no one can blaspheme the real savior. However your claim that I do about yours, only shows we do NOT have the same savior and YOURS if a false one.
Your reactive attacks like this mean nothing to me, other than they show I have hit the truth and when you cut a wolf in sheep's clothing, they react violently, like all your ilk here do.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I have no need of separating you from your messiah, but THE Messiah is not yours. THE Messiah is our God and Savior.

Misrepresenting and misdirecting the issue into the OT is your doing AND undoing, as Jesus fulfilled over 650 OT prophecies about Himself.

You continued inability to properly apprehend or comprehend what scriptures does say and only eisegete it for your own purposes is YOUR problem, and mine to fix for any others you may potentially negatively influence with your fallacious teaching.

If you knew the Bible as you claim to, you would know that no one can blaspheme the real savior. However your claim that I do about yours, only shows we do NOT have the same savior and YOURS if a false one.
Your reactive attacks like this mean nothing to me, other than they show I have hit the truth and when you cut a wolf in sheep's clothing, they react violently, like all your ilk here do.

Don't forget,....Jesus said you'd recognize his disciples by their 'love' ;)

pj

daqq

You continue trying to separate me from Messiah by calling me a wolf in sheep's clothing even as you deny the very thing you are trying to do. It is a common tactic in media and war games to desensitize onlookers by demonizing your perceived enemy making them to appear "less than human" or worthless so that you may justify yourself in destroying that person or people group while acting as if you are the one "protecting others" or "doing everyone a service", (as was already just stated in my previous post concerning your practices). Your tactics were also used in Nazi Germany and are now days being used by all sides of the mud-slinging political spectrum. You appear to have learned everything you know from politics rather than Yeshua or the Scripture. And you truly did not even cut me as you did the one in Psalm 22 who was crucified at Golgotha. He who is faithful in the least things will be faithful in the great things: he who is untrustworthy in the smallest of matters will certainly be untrustworthy in the greatest matters. What you do to the disciples of Yeshua you also do to him and the tree is known by his fruits. Whomever he is that is teaching you to do the things you do and say to others around here is certainly not the Messiah from the Scripture that I read, study, and live by. Every single thread you get involved in turns into a personal hate speech free-for-all because you have no clue what the Scripture actually teaches and therefore really have nothing to say about it. You use the Scripture to beat people over the head when in fact you do not even understand the passages you quote when you use them in the profane way that you do. You in essence are highjacking the Scripture, stealing what you want so as to use it for your own private purposes, and tossing aside the portions which you deem unworthy of your attention. But when the Messengers come they will take back what is theirs, and you will give back everything that you owe them, and if you do not have it; then they will take it out of your carcass, down to the last gill, fin, scale, and belly mite. :crackup:

:sheep:

Last edited:

StanJ

You continue trying to separate me from Messiah by calling me a wolf in sheep's clothing even as you deny the very thing you are trying to do.

singing-parrot-smiley-emoticon.gif

daqq

Of course you would say that seeing as you obviously don't.

Yes, I do know who said such words and similar others which Keypurr was probably referencing:

Luke 6:26-33
26. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

Some here including myself have been posting Scripture to you continually even though you spit in the face of anyone who disagrees with you. And even your response to Freelight was in error because you prove yourself a respecter of the persons of men by revealing that you only "love" those who love and agree with you, (and only consider those who agree with your theological position as "brothers" or "the saved") which is in direct opposition to what Yeshua says in the passage quoted here above.

Originally Posted by StanJ
Originally Posted by freelight
Don't forget,....Jesus said you'd recognize his disciples by their 'love'

FOR one another...yes I totally agree.

Your entire paradigm mindset appears to be anti-Messiah.

StanJ

Actually my friend it is you who needs to be knocked off the proverbial horse on the way to Damascus. You need to have a true encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.

According to him, he has, but then discovered the real truth.
That is uni speak for he became apostate.

StanJ

Yes, I do know who said such words and similar others which Keypurr was probably referencing:
Some here including myself have been posting Scripture to you continually even though you spit in the face of anyone who disagrees with you. And even your response to Freelight was in error because you prove yourself a respecter of the persons of men by revealing that you only "love" those who love and agree with you, (and only consider those who agree with your theological position as "brothers" or "the saved") which is in direct opposition to what Yeshua says in the passage quoted here above.
Your entire paradigm mindset appears to be anti-Messiah.

You post OTHER scripture INSTEAD of addressing scripture that IS posted in response to your fallacious posts and you ALL do it continually.
Now you post scripture about being persecuted or denied as if you are actual believers, when you are NOT. It means absolutely NOTHING for nonbelievers to post scripture. You assessment of what is right or correct has already been shown to be incredulous so all you are doing here is boasting about yourself and your ilk, nothing more. You could write blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, and it would mean just as much.
In fact, it does!

Last edited:

daqq

You post OTHER scripture INSTAED of addressing scripture that IS posted in response to your fallacious posts and you ALL do it continually.
Now you post scripture about being persecuted or denied as if you are actual believers, when you are NOT. It means absolutely NOTHING for nonbelievers to post scripture. You assessment of what is right or correct has already been shown to be incredulous so all you are doing here is boasting about yourself and your ilk, nothing more. You could write blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, and it would mean just as much.
In fact, it does!

Yeshua is my Teacher. It matters not to me if you hate his words. In fact he told us that the disciple is not above his Teacher, nor the servant above his Master. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his Teacher, and the servant as his Master. If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What are you then to me old man of the old man nature? Are you going to be my judge? I trow not. :crackup:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
"you will know them by their love"............

"you will know them by their love"............

FOR one another...yes I totally agree.

Excellent,.....I just brought this up to soften the conversation alittle, as it seems to be getting into a petty religious argument over who has or knows the truth, like a volleyball match of kindergarten kids saying "Im right and you're wrong" (stick tongue out, add a few ad hominems, etc.) - stuck on 'repeat'.

The fruit of the Spirit in one's life and their devotion to God's will is what is primary here, regardless if one is a Unitarian or Trinitarian,...their 'faith' may be just as real or valid, as a believer of a different doctrinal perspective,....if they truly love God and serve His Christ. That's the point I was reminding. God looks at the heart, not the stringency of some intellectual concept of doctrine or dogma necessarily.

We would note as well, that its just not 'loving one another' that is a commandment, but loving one's enemies as well, since by doing this we PROVE that we are children of God, because His love is poured out freely upon both the good and the wicked, the just and the unjust. There is no partiality in this example. Its just not loving those who love us, as even the most wicked of sinners can do that much among themselves. Some however think these teaching of Jesus are limited to the old covenant dispensation, and Paul's gospel somehow replaced it.

pj