Jesus is God !

Elia

Show me where it says Jesus Christ is not God ! Then show me where it says Jn 1:1,14

In the beginning was the David Koresh, or Krishna, and the David Koresh, or Krishna was with God, and the David Koresh, or Krishna was God.

14 And the David Koresh, or Krishna was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now show me where you find that verse in the scripture fool !

Bs'd

Look in the Quran, MANY times there it says Allah is God.

But see here, in the very foundation, the Hebrew Bible, WHO is God:

Who is the God of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

Joshua 24:18 “We too will serve Y-H-W-H , because he is our God.”

II Samuel 22:32 “For who is God besides Y-H-W-H ?”

I Chronicles 16:14 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 31:14 “But I trust in you, O Y-H-W-H; I say, "You are my God.”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 100:3 “Know that Y-H-W-H is God. It is he who made us.”

Psalm 105:7 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth;”

Psalm 118:27 “Y-H-W-H is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.”

Psalm 140:6 “O Y-H-W-H, I say to you, "You are my God”

Isaiah 25:1 “O Y-H-W-H, you are my God.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God;”

Isaiah 43:3 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 3:22-23 “Yes, we will come to you, for you are Y-H-W-H our God”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Jeremiah 31:18 “Restore me, and I will return, because you are Y-H-W-H my God.”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

And is there, except for this God Y-H-W-H, any other god?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER.

beloved57

Bs'd

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Show me a scripture that says Jesus Christ is not God !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bs'd

Show me where it says that David Koresh is not God!

Show me where it says that Allah is not God!

Show me where it says that Zeus is not God!

Show me where it says that Krishna is not God!

elia, try to understand there is a New Testament. a 5000 year old understanding. Yahweh is another name for God, so is Jehova and Allah. 1 God - many languages. Jesus Christ began a new understanding.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
reality beyond belief.........

reality beyond belief.........

Show me a scripture that says Jesus Christ is not God !

Remember,...only 'God' in the purest, absolute, eternal, infinite, incorporeal essence....is 'God', while all Sons of 'God' are God's offspring. We recognize difference in relationship, but acknowledge the one indivisible divine nature (Spirit) and the Universal Mind that is perceiving and dreaming all these characters into being. God is Light, while creation is a play of energy-consciousness translating itself into various forms, and into various personalities.

In the matrix, you could be merely imagining that you know God, who is but a concept, image, form in your own mind's eye, but the reality is,...'God' is the pure energy-consciousness that is being and dreaming this all. God is all there is, as pure energy-light-consciousness. You are that.

See: Back to basics ;)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember,...only 'God' in the purest, absolute, eternal, infinite, incorporeal essence....is 'God', while all Sons of 'God' are God's offspring. We recognize difference in relationship, but acknowledge the one indivisible divine nature (Spirit) and the Universal Mind that is perceiving and dreaming all these characters into being. God is Light, while creation is a play of energy-consciousness translating itself into various forms, and into various personalities.

In the matrix, you could be merely imagining that you know God, who is but a concept, image, form in your own mind's eye, but the reality is,...'God' is the pure energy-consciousness that is being and dreaming this all. God is all there is, as pure energy-light-consciousness. You are that.

pj

Have you spoken to many 'emissaries' from other Galaxies
lately?

beloved57

pj

You dont believe in the True God and Jesus Christ !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you spoken to many 'emissaries' from other Galaxies
lately?

yes Grosnick, sounds like star wars on acid. i get the idea but it's science fiction freelight. all matter can come from stars that God created and energy that God put in motion. all forms of matter and enery can be understood or will be and given a manmade name or definition, maybe you will be a tiny part of a comet flying through space, or a puppy dog. or just pure energy and light that lasts forever. beam me up :cow:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bs'd

[color=wh book and r

some are stuck in the wrong book or wrong bible and can't get out. Old Testament and Hebrew Bible are old. we don't sacrifice idols anymore or worship ficticious greek or roman gods. idols of wood, stone and metal, barbaric practices and witchcraft etc. you found some book that you got into, you know it well and repeat it to us but it's really out dated stuff, i pray the book you memorize will lead you to Christ. (even though you don't want me to).:crackup: peace elia:cow:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Infinity......

One Infinity......

yes Grosnick, sounds like star wars on acid. i get the idea but it's science fiction freelight. all matter can come from stars that God created and energy that God put in motion. all forms of matter and enery can be understood or will be and given a manmade name or definition, maybe you will be a tiny part of a comet flying through space, or a puppy dog. or just pure energy and light that lasts forever. beam me up :cow:

My commentary holds, within 'context'.

Of course all is made or formulated out of the consciousness of God, an ocean of infinite potential.

All is Light.

GM's idiotic remarks have been fully addressed here...and many other places.

pj

beloved57

Jesus is God Jobs Redeemer !

Jesus is God Jobs Redeemer !

There is a scripture in Job that indicates/evidences that Jesus Christ is God, Jobs Redeemer Job 19:25-26

25 For I know that my redeemer[Jesus Christ] liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Vs 26 God here is Jobs Redeemer of Vs 25 which Office belongs to the God Man Jesus Christ, and Job has Hope in Christ's Resurrection from the Dead.

God in Vs 26 is the word 'elowahh the prolonged of el and means God. Its used in Job many times for the One True God to include here Job 5:17

Behold, happy is the man whom God H433 correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

Which corresponds to Jesus own words here Rev 3:19

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

And we know that it is God the Mediator, the Son that shall stand at the Latter Day upon the Earth, and He is the Redeemer !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My commentary holds, within 'context'.

Of course all is made or formulated out of the consciousness of God, an ocean of infinite potential.

All is Light.

GM's idiotic remarks have been fully addressed here...and many other places.

pj
i may have spoken prematurely, i don't know enough of your beliefs yet:think:

beloved57

He is Alpha and Omega , the first and the last !

He is Alpha and Omega , the first and the last !

We know that Jesus Christ is God Almighty and that He knows it Himself by these sacred words Rev 1:11-18

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

The Divine Character of Alpha and Omega , the first and the last denotes His Deity in the Godhead of the Triune God,

Jesus here in Rev 1:18 was Identifying Himself as the Redeemer of God's People as set forth here in the OT scripture Isa 44:6

Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Now who is the King of Israel ? Matt 27:42

He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Mark 15:32

Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Jn 1:49

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Nathanael here means that King of Israel from here Isa 44:6

Jn 12:13

Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jesus is also the Redeemer of Israel as described in Isa 44:6

Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Lk 1:68

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

The word visited means :

Salvation from God has come to us ! This would also equate Redemption with Salvation,Lk 1:78 also it means:

to look upon in order to help or to benefit, equivalent to to look after, have a care for, provide for, of God: To actually effect the desire blessing ! See Heb 2:16

Lk 24:21

But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.

Note: He was the One that was to redeem Israel, and in fact as Lk 1:68 states, He did redeem Israel as promised, just not natural israel according to the flesh, for remember Paul shall yet write Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

See, the doubters of Lk 24:21 thought the Word of God's Promise to Redeem Israel had came of non effect, but they were just ignorant to the Israel the Promise was made to and of, and the True Spiritual Nature of their Redemption promised by God !

Last edited:

Kingdom Citizen

Jesus is God

Jesus is God

If you don't believe the words of the bible then I can understand why you believe that Jesus is not God. For anyone who believes in the bible I will say let me show you something. Genesis 2:4 states that God (which means creator) became Lord God. The bible does not state the God became Lord until creation was finished. The word Lord means owner. Lord God means he is owner of creation. If Jesus claims to be Lord (according to the bible) Jesus automatically is God. The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell there in.

God = Lord.

Ben Masada

If you don't believe the words of the bible then I can understand why you believe that Jesus is not God. For anyone who believes in the bible I will say let me show you something. Genesis 2:4 states that God (which means creator) became Lord God. The bible does not state the God became Lord until creation was finished. The word Lord means owner. Lord God means he is owner of creation. If Jesus claims to be Lord (according to the bible) Jesus automatically is God. The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell there in.

God = Lord.

There is nothing Jewish about your post. Since Jesus was a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism, you must be talking about a Greek man, not Jewish.

keypurr

God = Lord.

Welcome to TOL, but your wrong.

Lord does not mean God.
Jesus was elevated to his lordship by his God who is his Father.
Jesus never said he was God.