Jesus is God? Or Jesus is begotten of God?

keypurr

Your disagreement is with scripture, not with me. The Holy Spirit is not given through baptism, it is given through anointing which is what the Greek Christos means. Jesus of Nazareth is the Anointed One not the baptized One.

...God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit... (Acts 10:38 NKJV)​

I am not in disagreement with Acts 10:38, read it all, see the word power, the power of Christ came to him.

Aimiel

Neither. Jesus was neither God nor begotten of God. He was rather against the idolatry of comparing God with a man. (Deut. 4:15,16)
He is the Only Begotton Son of The Living God.

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

And if He actually were against being worshipped as God, He would have rebuked Thomas when He worshipped Him...

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jesus is Lord and God. You just haven't been born again yet, so you cannot see Truth.

keypurr

God has given power to all of us.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV)​

I can not walk on water or calm the wind, do you have that power?

keypurr

I've never needed to do that kind of stuff, but Peter walked on water.

God worked through the apostles as well as Jesus.

But can you walk on water and calm the wind?

With enough faith we most likely could. Faith can move a mountain.

But can we?