Jesus Has Reconciled EVERYONE to God

Robert Pate

Banned
Everyone has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. If everyone has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ then what good is religion? If everyone has been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ then why would anyone need to be predestinated? What about the Catholic church? Do they not claim to be the reconcilers between man and God? Should we trust them or Jesus?

The doctrine of reconciliation calls all religions into question.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Some will say... "I didn't ask to be reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ". Doesn't make any difference, you have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, "Even when you were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21.

How did Jesus reconcile us and the world unto God?

Fasten your seat belt because this may be something that you have never heard before. If you have heard it before you need to hear it again. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new representative. Our old representative (Adam) plunged the whole human race into sin and death. "Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned" Romans 5:12. We are all sinners without works. We don't become sinners, we are born sinners, Psalm 51:5. Just as we are sinners without works, so shall we be saved without works.

Jesus reconciles us to God by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. As our new representative in our name and on our behalf Jesus offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience to his Holy Law. It was the life of Jesus that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. It was the life of Jesus that fulfilled all of the demands of God's Holy Law.

When Jesus died on the cross we died with him, Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20. The whole Adamic race has been put to death in Jesus Christ, Romans 6:6. This is how God defeated Satan. In the resurrection of Jesus God has brought forth a new humanity. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Without asking for forgiveness of our sins and accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior, there is no reconciliation.

God does not force anyone who does not want reconciliation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Without asking for forgiveness of our sins and accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior, there is no reconciliation.

You were already shown this, just two days ago. Yet here you are again saying the same lie. You are here to deceive and drive a wedge between God and people. You have no other objective.

Jesus is the Messiah and He died for me. In Him we have forgiveness of sins. In Him I have been granted the free gift of eternal life.

What Jesus did I cannot. I have no way to save myself. In Him I have been saved.

If I do everything possible that I can do, it is still not enough. But what Jesus did is enough. What He did is sufficient to save me.

I can't add to my salvation in Him. I can't make myself more saved. If salvation were by what I can do then I would not be saved because it would not be enough.

Then you wrongly replied;

He died for everyone who accepts Him as Lord and Savior.

To which Paul, whom is God's dedicated spokesman says;

Romans 5

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Yet there you are saying the same lie again.

What if EVERYONE does NOT want to be reconciled to God?

Does God FORCE people into Heaven?

He didn't say God forced anybody, so why did you ask? That is known as a strawman attack is used by the wicked to misdirect. So why did you make your statement knowing God reconciled the world, starting with his enemies.

This does not mean they have his life, it means their trespasses are forgiven. That is reconciliation. To ask God for forgiveness is to spit in his face while he is on the cross.

theophilus

He didn't say God forced anybody, so why did you ask? That is known as a strawman attack is used by the wicked to misdirect. So why did you make your statement knowing God reconciled the world, starting with his enemies.

I was just asking.

Same question didn't get an answer in another thread.

:wazzup:

You're implying I'm wicked?

Glad you're not my judge.

Robert Pate

Banned
What if EVERYONE does NOT want to be reconciled to God?

Does God FORCE people into Heaven?

God is not going to be responsible for you going to hell.

He provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

The ball is now in your court. What are you going to do about Jesus and his Gospel?

brewmama

The ball is now in your court. What are you going to do about Jesus and his Gospel?

If everyone is saved, no one is going to hell, right? Your argument destroys itself.

theophilus

Why won't you answer?

What happens to those people who reject salvation?

Where do they go?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was just asking.

He didn't say anything about universalism, so why ask him about it? That is a different subject. It is a tactic of the wicked to misdirect. I will see how far you keep pushing it.

1 Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Sozo was quick to say people are going to hell and he was right. Paul says so right there. When they argue over what the cross did when Paul is explicit, it is evidence of their evil heart.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why won't you answer?

What happens to those people who reject salvation?

Where do they go?

They go to hell. He answered right here.

Salvation is receiving his life when you believe and confess.

brewmama

They go to hell. He answered right here.

Salvation is receiving his life when you believe and confess.

But, aren't believing and confessing works? Aren't they "participating in your own salvation"? If you say no, then why not?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But, aren't believing and confessing works? Aren't they "participating in your own salvation"? If you say no, then why not?

Why not what? Did you not read the opening post? He covered Romans 5.

The whole world is condemned because Adam listened to his wife instead of God. The whole world is reconciled to God by the cross. Those that believe receive his life.

Calvinism and works are both false gospels and those that support it are going to hell.